Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Guide
Meditating on more than one chakra at one time?

I've been meditating on my crown and solar plexus the last three nights which have been quite intense. I was thinking of including the throat tonight as I noticed a lot of pressure on the upper half of my body. Does anyone else meditate on more than one during each meditation? I figured I could include the throat since all three rotate counter clockwise.
Old 14-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
I usually meditate on all of my chakras at the same time but I give extra attention to my third eye as I'm developing clairvoyancy, my throat because I have a health issue there, the solar plexus for a different health issue and the root to help me stay grounded. This means I split my attention to those chakras with a brief touch on the other chakras. Since I have spirits and a Primary Spirit Guide helping me, it's much easier for me to spend most of my attention concentrating my effort on my third eye while my help is working on the other chakras.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
If you going for the theory that some turn clockwise, others counter clockwise, then the chakras you mention turn clockwise. Those 3 -as well as the root- are masculine energy chakras. The feminine energy chakras turn counter clockwise -at least according to some. So far I've always adhered to all turning clockwise. If you want to cleanse them however, you move counter clockwise over them.

Meditating on more, I sometimes move from one to another, depending on what I feel, not because of what I think, which again is very masculine energy based action/method.
I just feel (feminine energy based action). For instance, sometimes when I'm doing 'work' on the sacral chakra, I feel my throat needs work as well so I then do that.
But sometimes I feel that I don't have to because the work on the sacral is already bringing in motion the throat chakra. And most of the time the solar plexus too.
It's all connected, so you don't always have to work on more. If you work on one, the rest will begin to work better too.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If you going for the theory that some turn clockwise, others counter clockwise, then the chakras you mention turn clockwise. Those 3 -as well as the root- are masculine energy chakras. The feminine energy chakras turn counter clockwise -at least according to some. So far I've always adhered to all turning clockwise. If you want to cleanse them however, you move counter clockwise over them.

Meditating on more, I sometimes move from one to another, depending on what I feel, not because of what I think, which again is very masculine energy based action/method.
I just feel (feminine energy based action). For instance, sometimes when I'm doing 'work' on the sacral chakra, I feel my throat needs work as well so I then do that.
But sometimes I feel that I don't have to because the work on the sacral is already bringing in motion the throat chakra. And most of the time the solar plexus too.
It's all connected, so you don't always have to work on more. If you work on one, the rest will begin to work better too.

I think that’s so interesting. When I tried to cleanse the throat for the first time it wouldn’t let me turn it clockwise. It wasn’t until I turned it in the opposite direction that it lit up like it’s supposed to
Old 15-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I think that’s so interesting. When I tried to cleanse the throat for the first time it wouldn’t let me turn it clockwise. It wasn’t until I turned it in the opposite direction that it lit up like it’s supposed to
Yes, that's cos cleansing means moving over them counter clockwise. After that (3-5 minutes minimum) go over it clockwise to sooth and smooth and charge it again.
You can do that with any chakra, works a treat.
I got that from Donna Eden, she can actually see energy, and she does it this way over all chakras, which makes me question whether some chakras actually do turn the other way round. I mean, she sees energies...
And the theory that some move the other way is not supported by everyone.
Kind of feel for yourself I suppose and find out what works for you :)

I often cleanse my sacral chakra this way (in the shower, hihi). I then feel my throat and ears react to it, and my solar plexus as well.
It's truly like Donna Eden says; you don't necessarily have to work on all chakras, doing one is often enough to get the rest going as well.
You can check her work on YouTube, including how to test whether a chakra is working okay or not.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yes, that's cos cleansing means moving over them counter clockwise. After that (3-5 minutes minimum) go over it clockwise to sooth and smooth and charge it again.
I got that from Donna Eden, she can actually see energy, and she does it this way over all chakras, which makes me question whether some chakras actually do turn the other way round. I mean, she sees energies...

I often cleanse my sacral chakra this way (in the shower, hihi). I then feel my throat and ears react to it, and my solar plexus as well.
It's truly like Donna Eden says; you don't necessarily have to work on all chakras, doing one is often enough to get the rest going as well.
You can check her work on YouTube, including how to test whether a chakra is working okay or not.

Thanks for that suggestion babe! It made my meditation 10x better !!!
Old 16-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Master
You're welcome!
Old 20-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Guide
Quote:

I had to come back to this thread and I'm so glad I did!! You mentioned working on your sacral chakra and how your throat and ears are affected. I noticed that as well. Almost like an inch deep inside of my ear. I've been working out past sexual trauma, as well as energy vamps who took advantage of me in my past. I read that past negative energy is stored in your sacral until it is healed and dispersed. Any idea what the ears have to do with it? and why they are affected when working this center?