Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Invisible loving touch experience

I was wondering if anyone has heard of any other experience like this, and what it could mean.
Any opinions great fully received. I know it may sound a little far fetched, especially for any skeptical mind but it is one of my more believable experiences.
It happened a few years back, probably 2003, it was summer and I had spent the day erecting a fence in the back garden.
When I had finished my ex wife came out with a glass of lager for me and white wine for herself. We sat down at the garden table, probably 20 feet from the house. She had her back to the house and I was sat opposite. We must have been sat there for about 5 to 10 minutes when it happened.
Something started to move towards us, I could feel love oozing from it and filling every particle of air between it and us. On another level i could kind of see something, but on this level nothing was visible, it was moving towards us from the house, the closer it got the greater the feeling of love was, as it moved past my ex she burst into tears. As it reached me I felt him put his hand on my right shoulder, grip and squeeze my shoulder, like a comforting reassurance type thing someone might do.
I was imediately uncontrollable with emotion the tears ran like rivers, the love was love in its most intense form. It was a love I feel I remember and the same love I think that has left me unsettled in my life.
Any thoughts or opinions or links to similar incidents great fully appreciated.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Knower

I have had a similar experience with a shadow person. I was sleeping and was telepathically told to wake up. I opened my eyes, lifted my head and to the left of the bed was a shadow being. I hadn't heard of them before, I googled my experience afterwards. Most people have had scary experiences with them, but my shadow person sent me all these wonderful feelings. I felt loved and calm. It was a great experience.

I telepathically contacted him the next day to ask what it was about. He had a message for me that I needed to hear and he shared that with me.

I'm not sure why your experience happened, but you could tap into that memory and ask the being why he was there. Either way, it sounds like a wonderful experience and I am sure it was because that is what you needed to feel and know. That you are loved :)

txs