Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Guide
Was I about to AP?

So, I was doing a guided meditation and I was very relaxed till I couldn't feel my body so I was just laying there enjoying this feeling then all of a sudden it started to feel like something was pulling at the top of my head stretching like gum but it was way above my physical head and I had my eyes closed this whole time then I started to feel like I was spinning out of control and for a minute I swear it felt like I disconnected from my own arm. Dunno how to explain it but then I kept getting this insane spinning feeling.. Like my astral body was just spinning sideways at an immense speed then I finally opened my eyes and everything was shaky and jittery as if I was physically spun and then got very dizzy but it was only my eyes which were shaky and jittery... This is so hard to explain but hopefully someone understands and can tell me what this is? I'm also going through a kundalini awakening so could it have been that?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 26-02-2015, 05:40 AM
Master

You were about to ap. It has happened to me a number of times. I spiritually move away from my body.
Old 26-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You were about to ap. It has happened to me a number of times. I spiritually move away from my body.

Why didn't I? I was open to let it happen but I just kept getting those feelings..

Old 26-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Master

I do not know for certain. There are times when I do not do anything and I ap and other times it does not work. That is when I decided to try to make it happen by spiritually moving away from my body. For it to be successful without doing anything, your mind has to stay relaxed. If you think of things it can end it.
Do not worry about the feelings. Next time it may not happen. Something different might happen or it could be a lot better.
Old 26-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not know for certain. There are times when I do not do anything and I ap and other times it does not work. That is when I decided to try to make it happen by spiritually moving away from my body. For it to be successful without doing anything, your mind has to stay relaxed. If you think of things it can end it.
Do not worry about the feelings. Next time it may not happen. Something different might happen or it could be a lot better.

Well, do you know what the spinning was??

Old 26-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Master

I do not think anyone really knows. It is just another ap symptom. There are many different types of ap symptoms. Some symptoms are slight and some are weird.