Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't feel Scorpio Moon makes someone like a Scorpio.
My ex had Scorpio Moon, and is what goes best with me and my moon allegedly. He was nothing like a Scorpio.

Yes I agree, I don't consider myself to be anything like a Scorpio Sun. I find Scorpio rising people definitely give of that Scorpio vibe, but they are easy and soon drop it. Many years ago I worked close to a Scorpio Sun guy in a garage. He seemed a nice guy very polite most of the time. But it was in his eye's, his mouth was saying one thing but his eye's were saying something very different. He did eventually explode one day, he went into a massive jealous rage. I actually feel quite drawn to Scorpio, i admire them in a way, you know where you stand with them very quickly, but for whatever reason I seem to anger them very much lol. All part of the fun I guess.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
Yes I agree, I don't consider myself to be anything like a Scorpio Sun. I find Scorpio rising people definitely give of that Scorpio vibe, but they are easy and soon drop it. Many years ago I worked close to a Scorpio Sun guy in a garage. He seemed a nice guy very polite most of the time. But it was in his eye's, his mouth was saying one thing but his eye's were saying something very different. He did eventually explode one day, he went into a massive jealous rage. I actually feel quite drawn to Scorpio, i admire them in a way, you know where you stand with them very quickly, but for whatever reason I seem to anger them very much lol. All part of the fun I guess.

It won't be fun for you once and get stung. Don't mess with scorpio. I am one with very psychic abilties. I believe in forgiving people now a days as I have grown but if I wanted to get someone back it would be very bad. Again, I'm too old for that though.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising8819
It won't be fun for you once and get stung. Don't mess with scorpio. I am one with very psychic abilties. I believe in forgiving people now a days as I have grown but if I wanted to get someone back it would be very bad. Again, I'm too old for that though.

Oh don't worry I've experienced the Scorpio sting, a very unpleasant experience that was. It will never happen again.

Glad you are able to forgive nowadays. That's one thing I've found with very strong Scorpios, they don't forgive and never forget. I had a Scorpio friend id known for 20 years. He had a very difficult childhood, very introverted like myself which is why we became friends. A good guy but deep down very bitter about his past. If you said the wrong thing to him that was It, no 2nd chance. He will never ever change. We drifted apart eventually.

All that said, I take people as I find regardless of their sign. All the problems we meet outside ourselves are really inside so I'm told
Old 04-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Guide

Oh boy, scorpios seem to have a bad reputation..
Guess people either love us or they put us on their blacklist haha..
Old 04-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Oh boy, scorpios seem to have a bad reputation..
Guess people either love us or they put us on their blacklist haha..
Well, look at your reply before this last one... I think that explains why.
The statement "Don't mess with a Scorpio" reveals some pride in this fact, nothing like "oops.." or this sentiment --->

I have thought about the fact that they are most people's least liked sign. There's gotta be a reason for the fact Scorpios are the way they are since everything is Divinely orchestrated, and it IS typical that they really are most people's Nemesis, isn't it?
I've thought that maybe they have something specific to teach people as it's usually the worst teachers that bring the greatest lessons. That would also mean that there has to be a common theme to this lesson, something that can be tied to Scorpios character and/or what they stir up in people.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Master
That what I said in my last post made me wonder if Scorpio is also one of the most common Sun signs. I looked it up, and there's no solid proof, but it is said that Scorpio IS indeed the most common sign, followed by Virgo and Gemini.

I looked that up as I wondered if they indeed have a specific lesson to bring by being everyone's Nemesis AND if they're the most common sign, this may have to do with the current process mankind is going through?

I have begun to consider the thought that maybe during different phases in time the most common Sun sign alters, according to what we need on the planet.
I have no idea if this is the case, nor if anyone has researched this, if this is even possible. You'd need quite a large time span to be able to speak of a trend and we didn't have computers until that long ago that make it easier to do this kind of research.
But it does make me wonder... Especially since I've also read a few years back that a soul chooses a specific Sun sign before incarnating as each sign comes with lessons.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissyfit
I read that 2 scorpio's making love can start a fire underwater. lol.
Hahaha, that is funny.
I could do with a Scorpio when it comes to this aspect, lol. I got Venus in Aries and for many men this is a problem. Not just cos Aries is very fiery, but also cos it is very masculine, meaning when about the arena of intimacy I turn in a total vamp, very fiery, very passionate, very 'explosive' as in not really interested in boring long massages and stuff and I can tend to take control, although I am NOT dominant. It means I need a very strong, absolutely confident and empowered masculine man who can handle this.

I am totally different from that in other areas as I am ruled by Venus, and very feminine and sensitive with a Pisces Moon. But when me and a partner are about to get intimate... well, most cannot handle the total melt-down.
Sounds like I'm having fun saying this, but to be honest it is a REAL pain in the neck as I have yet to come across a man who can handle this aspect of me.
It is a HUGE obstacle in finding a partner with whom I click.
Even if a man's sun sign is Fire, like Leo, when his Venus/Mars is in a more sensitive sign, it's a disaster.
I've had that with my last two partners, one Venus in Pisces, the other in Libra... I think I scared the Bejesus out of them, which in turn is a huge painful thing for me to experience, feels like total utter rejection.
Maybe I could even scare a Scorpio Sun, haha, depending on his Venus/Mars.
I'm laughing now, but it is a huge problem for me... Especially since you don't find out about this until you've fallen in love. It's not like you go dating and ask "Excuse me, what's your birth-date, time of birth, I need to calculate if you can handle me!"
Old 04-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Well, look at your reply before this last one... I think that explains why.
The statement "Don't mess with a Scorpio" reveals some pride in this fact, nothing like "oops.." or this sentiment --->

My reply? ScorpioRising8819 made that comment, not me.
I was jokingly reacting to what is said about scorpios.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Hahaha, that is funny.
I could do with a Scorpio when it comes to this aspect, lol. I got Venus in Aries and for many men this is a problem. Not just cos Aries is very fiery, but also cos it is very masculine, meaning when about the arena of intimacy I turn in a total vamp, very fiery, very passionate, very 'explosive' as in not really interested in boring long massages and stuff and I can tend to take control, although I am NOT dominant. It means I need a very strong, absolutely confident and empowered masculine man who can handle this.

I am totally different from that in other areas as I am ruled by Venus, and very feminine and sensitive with a Pisces Moon. But when me and a partner are about to get intimate... well, most cannot handle the total melt-down.
Sounds like I'm having fun saying this, but to be honest it is a REAL pain in the neck as I have yet to come across a man who can handle this aspect of me.
It is a HUGE obstacle in finding a partner with whom I click.
Even if a man's sun sign is Fire, like Leo, when his Venus/Mars is in a more sensitive sign, it's a disaster.
I've had that with my last two partners, one Venus in Pisces, the other in Libra... I think I scared the Bejesus out of them, which in turn is a huge painful thing for me to experience, feels like total utter rejection.
Maybe I could even scare a Scorpio Sun, haha, depending on his Venus/Mars.
I'm laughing now, but it is a huge problem for me... Especially since you don't find out about this until you've fallen in love. It's not like you go dating and ask "Excuse me, what's your birth-date, time of birth, I need to calculate if you can handle me!"
are you a man or woman?
Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
My reply? ScorpioRising8819 made that comment, not me.
I was jokingly reacting to what is said about scorpios.

LOL

and