Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
I can understand that :)
Lots of fun things to explore.
When doing a lot of OBE work and exploring the Body and it's systems I decided to do the chakras once - that was utterly WILD! Completely different than placidly floating along in a blood steam in a vein. It was a serious rollercoaster of a vortex energy experience - almost got motion sickness in the body from it. LOL
Old 31-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Master

@CrystalSong sounds like a fun experience and yes there definitely are many amazing things to explore.

I find the chakras interesting, and maybe they naturally became as part of our evolution? and as life keeps expanding, maybe we are evolving to a more efficient energy system? Is it possible that all our cells has equal potential to receive and translate energy? It actually is. So would it be more efficient to let all parts of your body be awesomely radiant, rather than focus all your energy into few parts of the body and let the body thrive through that? Maybe. I would like to think it is more efficient to translate the energy where it is, at each and every cell, rather than first focusing it through specific energy centers. Though it is fun to explore different ways to visualize these things. I really love the idea / vision of the body of the thousand lotuses
Old 31-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Master
It's all important to me, all parts of the body and it's systems, the energy systems, the various Light Bodies, the Inner Self, the Conscious Self and the Higher Self. I'm consciously aware of all of them and their working together and playing together in the sandbox nicely.
Old 31-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

If you truly did not need your energy centres or Meridians , You would not have been born with them. Ascension is a non corporeal, non physical thing, primarily because it depends upon on an omnipresent ability that physical form restricts and anchors.

I must stress however that being thus encumbered with an actual physical life is the highest form of creation manifest.. So something about having ones cake and eating it springs readily to mind.

The Chakras connect one to the earth through to the heavens in a line or chain, removing a link from any chain will.. well you know.. break the chain. The consequences of such would render a person incomplete and bring about a major dis connexion....Effectively , One would be neither completely of the heavens or of The Earth .. A person with a Chakra missing would be in a limbo being neither here nor there... A Chimera who was forever a resident of the in ovo....A thing incomplete an abomination to man and the all that is..A broken thing.....Mercifully , I have never come into contact with such a thing as a non person , though I have read of others contacts with the empty , grey people. I think natural selection would deal very quickly with such instances though.

This is not to say that some of us have chakra imbalances though. those are common and usually accepted in nature.. for example an under performing or over performing chakra..That is to say , some significantlt under performing chakra may be mistaken as non existent by us mere mortals.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
If you truly did not need your energy centres or Meridians , You would not have been born with them.
In my studies of chinese medicine it was stressed again and again the meridian system has nothing to do with the chacra. All the little energy centers that are manipulated through shiatsu and accupuncture.In the chinese body energetic charts the chacra's do not come into play. Neither are they visualized in qi-gong exersises..

So yes we need an energy system with energetic conduits i.e the merididans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker

I wonder how you know that without them we would reach the pittiful or self delusional state you speak of. The way you phrase it makes me suspect you are projecting a fear.

I'm getting rally tired of all the well intentioned advise and warning that accompany the cognitive dissonance that seems to come up as soon as the possibility of chacra removal comes up. According to all the stories out there I should be well on my way to experience fire and brimstone by now, having consciously annulled eons of spiritual attainments in my foolish act to remove the chacra's

I'm not singling you out Light seeker and for what it's worth the belief in chacra as I said provides a perfectly workable framework to work with ones energysystem.(the powers of intent and sympatic magic come to mind) So why the need to paint a picture of what you fear will happen if one removes the chacra?

It's like the eskimo shaman who ask's the missionary if he would have gone to hell if he was oblivious of god and sin. When answered that No, because he wouldn't have known. He was heartbroken and asked "Then why did you tell me?"

With Love
Eelco
Old 01-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Master

Your body is literally made up of your source; it basically is the most focused point of your entire being, so the idea that you need anything to connect to your source, misses the entire point that you are your source, and how you feel is whether or not this part of you is in alignment with the entirety of you. Some need the chakras to get into alignment, others don't... the story is actually that simple. Do what you have to do to get into alignment with the greater part of you that is in a constant state of appreciation for life.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Experiencer

This thread has likely reached the end of the debate..

Both sides have said their piece, and both sides are likely to feel like their point has not been heard/understood properly; otherwise, 'you'd agree with me already, damn-it!" :P

There's not going to be much of value in continuing to try to change each other's mind; it'll devolve the thread towards bickering and personal attacks. We're here to provide help and advice to people, and while we might disagree on some things, we should strive to help other people rather than prove a point.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Carnage for President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
This thread has likely reached the end of the debate..

Both sides have said their piece, and both sides are likely to feel like their point has not been heard/understood properly; otherwise, 'you'd agree with me already, damn-it!" :P

There's not going to be much of value in continuing to try to change each other's mind; it'll devolve the thread towards bickering and personal attacks. We're here to provide help and advice to people, and while we might disagree on some things, we should strive to help other people rather than prove a point.

Hear,hear Sir,
spoken like a true statesman!

It gets a bit like you describe sometimes,neither side wants to concede,I remember when I joined and read the forum rules,one says something about turning a thread into a debate! and it's quite right too!

Good on you Carnage,regards Billy.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:47 AM
Eelco

I don't rally understand why there is a need to formally end this "debate", which in my view was an exchange of viewpoints. I'm not out to change anyone's minds just challenge dogmatic beliefsystems.

It seems to me that this formal ending, While the question from the OP for any insights in the subject matter still stands, is a bit premature and an attempt to silence a difference of opinion instead of letting it rest in what already was its natural conclusion.

That said. This is the last post I will make on this thread. So no one needs to feel threatened that I may come back to debate some more...

With Love
Eelco
Old 17-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Experiencer

I love a good debate.. particularly when people are logical and open minded. Unfortunately, I could see emotions running a little high, comments were starting to get a little sharp, and they were being directed towards specific people.

I'm happy to continue the discussion, so long as it's not strictly an arguement about who is right. There is a right and wrong here, but we need to be careful when we start thinking 'you are wrong'.. instead, a response that focuses on why the information is wrong is more beneficial. I'll refer to a comment above about people on a specific side suffering from cognitive dissonance.. this is a personal attack (as in, a statement that focuses on a person). What's important / interesting / insightful here is that both sides could make the same claim about cognitive dissonance... why are people that don't believe [writer] experiencing cognitive dissonance and not [writer] him/herself? This is a hypothetical question.. not a challenge.

If people are interested in adding more to the discussion, I'm happy to be involved.