Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Eelco

I agree that the documentation isn't the issue. The point I am trying to make is that most if not all clairvoyants these days have adopted the chacra concepts before seeing them. Most have become clairvoyant by actively working with/ clearing their chacra.Which means they see what they expect to see.
I know of just one clairvoyant who claims he saw the chacra long before he learned about their existence.

Now I believe that the beings that had a say in our manipulation as human beings. The Annunaki, possibly the Grey and all who need the so called Loosh we produce put the chacra centers in our energy system as manipulation tools.

The detriment to the human spiritual development in that way would be because of the chacra instead of damaging that process though chacra removal. I will refrain from expanding as it isn't what is asked. The question was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
Has anyone every heard of this? I recently began a chat with someone who is highly tuned in and says they operate a lot in 5D.
Has anyone heard of not needing or like removing chakras? It just seems like a new and foreign concept to me. Any insight would be appreciated.

Yes heard of it. The idea isn't that new. It seemed to have emerged somewhere around 2006 by a group of first wave indigo's as far as I can tell. So it has been around for a few years. I have removed mine through a visualization process. So have many others, even a few new-agy type teachers who are or were somewhat respected by the new-agy community. In my experience people who do so don't necessarily are any more up on the ladder of evolution dimensional or otherwise. those that worked in 5D before continue to do so. Those that didn't don't necessarily start doing so.

With Love
Eelco
Old 29-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

The Annunaki and the Sirians created the first humans, and a variety of other races came in and have some input at later stages throughout our history. The Greys were not involved in our creation, although they have had some negative interactions with humanity in more recent years (decades), but on a genetic level, this was primarily done to a select few of us, and for not-so-good reasons (that have very little to do with chakras). Importantly, the Greys that performed these actions were 'pirates' and were not connected to the same group consciousness as the majority of their race.

There's a lot of history on alien races and their interactions with humans, but never before have I heard of chakras being manipulation tools. I think, in this respect, you have been misinformed. Humanity was not created as a means to harvest energy. True, the Greys have been interested in our capacity for emotional energy, but their efforts fall outside of 'harvesting' our energy.. For the sake of remaining reasonably on topic here, I'm not going to go into further detail on this.

The term Loosh was coined by Robert Monroe who wrote a series of books on psychic phenomena (and a wide range of other activities/events). If you've read some of his books, you may have a clearer understanding of what this energy is, and how it is used by people of lower emotional/spiritual development.

Also, when you say 'dimensions', I think you mean something other than what I mean when I say 'dimensions'. We're still in the third dimension, and making efforts to move into the fourth. When people say "I'm working in the fifth dimension", I begin to question everything else they say. There is no physical body in the fifth dimension; the vibrations are too fast for anything physical to exist. It's like saying water can exist/persist in space... The molecules simply spread out far enough to become a gas.

I can appreciate that people claim that they have bodies that span several dimensions, and their higher self exists in those higher dimensions. But as people here on Earth, in a physical body, we're not capable of comprehending reality in the fifth dimension, let alone 'working' in it while retaining a physical body. If you've reached a fifth dimensional state, you no longer need a body, you can't retain one; we're still learning to keep our physical body when moving to the fourth dimension. If you've come back down (to the third dimension) to help others, you separate out an aspect of yourself to take on a physical body; much like your higher self has. This aspect of you doesn't have complete awareness, and is limited to working within the third and potentially the fourth dimensional space/awareness.

Now that I've written this, it seems like this debate has gone a bit beyond 'has anyone heard of *this*'. I think Eelco and I are pretty steadfast in our views, so it's really a matter of people making up their own minds.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I agree that the documentation isn't the issue. The point I am trying to make is that most if not all clairvoyants these days have adopted the chacra concepts before seeing them. Most have become clairvoyant by actively working with/ clearing their chacra.Which means they see what they expect to see.
I know of just one clairvoyant who claims he saw the chacra long before he learned about their existence.

Now I believe that the beings that had a say in our manipulation as human beings. The Annunaki, possibly the Grey and all who need the so called Loosh we produce put the chacra centers in our energy system as manipulation tools.

The detriment to the human spiritual development in that way would be because of the chacra instead of damaging that process though chacra removal. I will refrain from expanding as it isn't what is asked. The question was:

Yes heard of it. The idea isn't that new. It seemed to have emerged somewhere around 2006 by a group of first wave indigo's as far as I can tell. So it has been around for a few years. I have removed mine through a visualization process. So have many others, even a few new-agy type teachers who are or were somewhat respected by the new-agy community. In my experience people who do so don't necessarily are any more up on the ladder of evolution dimensional or otherwise. those that worked in 5D before continue to do so. Those that didn't don't necessarily start doing so.

With Love
Eelco

Hello,I am interested In the quote about " first wave indigo's"
I am really intrigued by folk who say they are indigo's from what I gather there are on average 4 waves per century.
I believe they started coming to earth in the late 19th century and the last were born no later than the early 60's,
Then the forgotten children arrived,who might they be?
Flower children,they in turn gave us Rainbow children,and after that?
Well the internet,it let's you be whatever you want,from Star, Crystal and Starseeds etc,etc.

The biggest spiritual group of the 20th century,or maybe even iñ history since the birth of Christ,were the " hippies " of the 60's and 70's,they all started this new wave thing,no one but the hippie movement made all this possible here and now.
The world Peace movement was started by a group of folk, they were instrumental in stopping the Vietnam war,they turned the world into a better place for people,Peace and Love that was their Anthem,but somewhere they got missed in our worlds spiritual evolution!
And all indigo's had certain things about them,but the main thing was that they all had an NDE in childhood,not youth,or had been so ill that they were given the last rites,but all miraculously recovered, and all knew they were different, but not how or why.

So can you please put a link to this first wave indigo 2006 if you can,I'm intrigued by it all.

Kind Regards Billy…
Old 30-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Eelco

http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/

There it is..
Now I am a bit younger than that and do not call myself an indigo, star child or anything. Being human is special enough for my tastes.

To stay somewhat on topic here
is the article that they did on chacra removal.

With Love
Eelco
Old 30-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/

There it is..
Now I am a bit younger than that and do not call myself an indigo, star child or anything. Being human is special enough for my tastes.

To stay somewhat on topic here
is the article that they did on chacra removal.

With Love
Eelco

Hello,thanks for doing that for me,the link that is, this was quicker and easier than a PM,and I wanted to put a post in between you and Carnage,lol
To stop you two bickering,you are going at it like "two old molls at a christening"
So I thought I would put a gap in,lol, helped me very much!
Just a breather before round two,lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

Thanks, Billy :)

I'm actually enjoying the debate. Nice to have a civil conversation with someone who disagrees with me every now and then.

Funny enough, I left some bait in my previous post, hoping for a snappy comeback. It didn't pan out, so now I'm left with little to talk about. (edit after re-reading.. turns out I did have something to talk about)

I read through most of the link you provided, but I didn't see much aside from people's personal opinions that they formed while having a discussion one time. This is followed by a series of people who wrote 'blog-like' entries about their experiences. It may be just me, but I have a higher standard for who I will accept information from; I know this sounds conceited of me. But I have this view because I'm aware of how many 'spiritual' people out there are barely touching the edges of the subtle realms; yet think they offer healthy and reliable advice to others.

I was raised as a star child by a star seed, and had the usual experiences you'd expect under those circumstances.. or likely more than you'd expect. But I'll add that I don't like the term 'star child' anymore.. pretty much everyone fits that category these days. The term has outgrown its usefulness.

I've tried looking through my reliable sources of information about chakras, and cannot find any one of them that agrees closing the chakras down is a good idea. The best advice I could find was about restricting them after they have been opened during a healing exercise. In all, I can see far more details about how beneficial chakras are rather than dangerous.

It will likely add to the conversation to explain a bit about the guy who coined the term 'Loosh' and rightly had fear of energy leeching. He did a lot of spiritual work, but used the wrong methods to reach his goals. Robert worked with a man called Duncan Cameron. They had a range of goals, and discovered some other things by accident (it's worth reading Robert's books). In short, they were using sound, electricity, and magnetism to simulate / stimulate spiritual energy.

As such, they have a slanted way of looking at the subtle realms, inclusive of how easily psychic 'vampires' can take your energy away from you. In truth, your auric field is naturally shielded and inaccessible by other entities. They attach when your vibrational state matches theirs, or when your auric field has been damaged in some way, which only happens in rare/extreme cases (such as during heavy drug use, persistent suicidal ideation, severe and ongoing physical abuse, etc). If you maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle, it is impossible for any negative entities (from the subtle realms) to interact with you in any way. I can explain this in more detail if needed.

But back to Duncan Cameron / Robert Monroe; the 'mechanical' tools they used to simulate spiritual efforts damaged their auric field (among other things) and attracted (and created) negative entities. As such, their experiences as their continued their work became more and more troubled. They described energy fields and pathways in the way they experienced them; leaking and easily subject to negative entities that sucked their energy away. As such, it's not surprising that the people that vouch for closing the chakras down also use the term 'Loosh' which Robert coined.

I'll clarify again that the chakras are links between your physical and subtle bodies. Energy only flows through each chakra when it's transferring between these (your) bodies. Energy does come in through other avenues, but not out of your chakras to 'some other place / person'. Chakra energy is essentially information that is shared across your bodies; whether this is emotional information, mental information, sense information, information from your higher self, etc. This doesn't equate to energy that is valuable to other entities... unless you're a Grey, and even then, you'd be studying it rather than stealing it.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Master

I have removed mine, and have no desire to reintegrate the belief of chakras in my stream of consciousness. A body is made up of belief, and is sustained by whatever you believe it needs.

The thing is we are hardwired to be happy, and softwired to find exactly the path we desire to take. Some of our softwiring is ancestral, which determines a lot of things in our life (some of it is exactly the contrast we came to play with), so unless we softwire it by accessing our own source, and let that overflow our system with appreciation for life, then we are slaves to what came before us, rather than free to creating our own life.

All bodies are made up of belief. So why not spend your time creating a body that works in your favor, rather than maintaining one that needs a lot of maintaining, at least that is the story many chakra people tell these days, that the chakra system takes up a lot of time to maintain

Like our physical body is actually quite simple. It has like trillion of cells, each which communicates directly with your sources, which is translated through you, and how you perceive reality: your belief.

The chakra system is simply just one way to interpret this communication that is constantly going on between your cells and your source.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Thanks, Billy :)
I'm actually enjoying the debate. Nice to have a civil conversation with someone who disagrees with me every now and then.
Funny enough, I left some bait in my previous post
I didn't see it, All I really got from your previous post was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I think Eelco and I are pretty steadfast in our views, so it's really a matter of people making up their own minds.
Which made me realize there's little we can say to each other that will open us up to each others view. So letting people make up there own minds is a brilliant idea.

I'm Liking what Melahin has to say. For those interested in the body as belief may want to dive into the works of Bruce Lipton.
Old 31-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have removed mine, and have no desire to reintegrate the belief of chakras in my stream of consciousness. A body is made up of belief, and is sustained by whatever you believe it needs.

The thing is we are hardwired to be happy, and softwired to find exactly the path we desire to take. Some of our softwiring is ancestral, which determines a lot of things in our life (some of it is exactly the contrast we came to play with), so unless we softwire it by accessing our own source, and let that overflow our system with appreciation for life, then we are slaves to what came before us, rather than free to creating our own life.

All bodies are made up of belief. So why not spend your time creating a body that works in your favor, rather than maintaining one that needs a lot of maintaining, at least that is the story many chakra people tell these days, that the chakra system takes up a lot of time to maintain

Like our physical body is actually quite simple. It has like trillion of cells, each which communicates directly with your sources, which is translated through you, and how you perceive reality: your belief.

The chakra system is simply just one way to interpret this communication that is constantly going on between your cells and your source.

I work with clients a lot and see and feel many things related to subtle energy flow from the minute to the larger flow areas such as chakra's. I can feel the outflow of energy from a chakra with the palm of my hand or lack of flow and get a really good idea how they are experiencing life and also dial them open or closed more and so on.
Personally I think the chakra system maintains it's self just fine in a healthy well adjusted person, I'm not talking spiritual aware person, but anyone and over all nothing needs done with them - sort of like blood flow or pulse rate - in a healthy person nothing needs adjusted or 'fixed'.
The idea of maintaining them or removing them is a belief system, sort of like believing one must not forget to breath, or deciding having to think of every breath in order to receive oxygen is too time consuming so just remove the lungs.

Chakras as the main ports of an energy system be used as a diagnostic tool also as you implied by saying its a ongoing communication between cells and source.
A person can use them as a focus point for meditation and slowing the chattering mind also, much as following the breath is used.
They are also useful for tracking the bodies experience/response to its environment. Our body and body energy systems hold a lot of information for us should we choose to use it as another information port like sight, hearing, smell, feel and taste.

I don't think they can be 'disconnected or removed though'. But we can disconnect or remove our belief around whether they exist or not, we can choose to Not receive the information input from them on a conscious level. But actually cut off our bodies energy connection and flow to the other subtle bodies in the field - I seriously doubt that is possible to do and maintain health physically or spiritually, any more than say removing our circulatory system would be in any way helpful or useful to continued evolution and bodily life.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Master

I do remember seeing my chakras one morning during a yoga training, and they looked like how a super massive black hole looks like. I get they are awe inspiring, but I'm not sure you actually want your solar system to be too close to one of those bad-asses haha. I then spend a whole day making them spin in the opposite direction because that was the idea that came with the vision of them, it was quite an interesting experience