Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes I understand and its a common theme amongst those who are over giving and not use to putting themselves first. The grooming is often deeply ingrained and takes a lot of undoing through all streams of your life affected. I know from experience the shift into self care and self first, can be quite difficult, but when you understand your own personal needs as the person you are, it gets easier. Balance in all areas of one's life, comes into the whole picture.

Yeah, I think right now I am kicking up the topic of "renegotiation" a couple of notches, as I undo the grooming. I think I need to speak to a few people, because I feel that there is a lot "undoing" and reshaping to do, and they go very deep.

This is the re-orientation of the self with the larger world that I am trying to learn and do. It feels a little bit like a snake shedding his old skin. There is a period of vulnerability. I am not sure if this is the right place to find support and compassion.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Deactivated Account

I agree with Greenslade, don't make a move for the sake of moving. Rather wait for the moment where you're compelled to move...it feels like a door has opened for you and you have no other choice but to walk right through it.

For the moment it sounds like you are still in doubt which sends mixed messages to the "universe". When you know for absolute certainty that you want change the opportunity will present itself to you with absolute clarity. In the meantime just hone in on the things you prefer simply through how it makes you feel...you'll find that the contrasts become more apparent which makes it easier to then choose.

But whatever you choose, you are never without contrast because we are always in a state of creating, so choosing your preferences will be a lifetime event so you might aswell enjoy it
Old 07-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Yeah, I think right now I am kicking up the topic of "renegotiation" a couple of notches, as I undo the grooming. I think I need to speak to a few people, because I feel that there is a lot "undoing" and reshaping to do, and they go very deep.

This is the re-orientation of the self with the larger world that I am trying to learn and do. It feels a little bit like a snake shedding his old skin. There is a period of vulnerability. I am not sure if this is the right place to find support and compassion.

Yes. Your onto it and aware. Being open and vulnerable is a killer when your coming out of the old grooming awareness back into the world more open and clear to do things differently, because I notice things will strike you both in, planned and spontaneous ways to catch yourself out where you might otherwise hold back. I didn't like some aspects of this in the greater world around me, but ultimately, I had to learn to let go faster even as it felt extremely uncomfortable to be in those situations. It does get easier and less taxing on the "old self" to re establish itself in the world. The beautiful aspect this time around for me is that I am opening to see that even as I have had to walk through some re establishing of myself in the world, I am finding so much beautiful support in it as one. I remember in my awakening being pushed to keep going, get on my bike and keep pedalling, not to give up. Eleven years later I am doing the same, only I am doing now for real in the real world, not in the awareness of myself awakening to do it and prepare.

I feel very supported in ways I could never have known in not opening to "receive" and I know it starts with me recognising giving to myself. Then the world supports you as you surrender deeper to let go of control and old patterns where you don't have to strive so hard, live more in ways where life supports you in its own timing and connections especially designed for you. I am experiencing this now and its very beautiful to know the world supports you, where you have had to be the support of so many in your old patterns. When you not fully open in yourself to be both the giver and receiver as you, the conditioning is always infused in the support, when you surrender to that deeper learning, you free the space to let in more in ways that compliments you more clear to your own needs, as a beautiful balance..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes. Your onto it and aware. Being open and vulnerable is a killer when your coming out of the old grooming awareness back into the world more open and clear to do things differently, because I notice things will strike you both in, planned and spontaneous ways to catch yourself out where you might otherwise hold back. I didn't like some aspects of this in the greater world around me, but ultimately, I had to learn to let go faster even as it felt extremely uncomfortable to be in those situations. It does get easier and less taxing on the "old self" to re establish itself in the world. The beautiful aspect this time around for me is that I am opening to see that even as I have had to walk through some re establishing of myself in the world, I am finding so much beautiful support in it as one. I remember in my awakening being pushed to keep going, get on my bike and keep pedalling, not to give up. Eleven years later I am doing the same, only I am doing now for real in the real world, not in the awareness of myself awakening to do it and prepare.

I feel very supported in ways I could never have known in not opening to "receive" and I know it starts with me recognising giving to myself. Then the world supports you as you surrender deeper to let go of control and old patterns where you don't have to strive so hard, live more in ways where life supports you in its own timing and connections especially designed for you. I am experiencing this now and its very beautiful to know the world supports you, where you have had to be the support of so many in your old patterns. When you not fully open in yourself to be both the giver and receiver as you, the conditioning is always infused in the support, when you surrender to that deeper learning, you free the space to let in more in ways that compliments you more clear to your own needs, as a beautiful balance..

Yes, I notice that as I allow more free flow of energy to pass through me, I find that there are more people to support me. The thing is, I am not letting go fast enough, so although those people are there, I am not able to benefit from their availability.

I am seeing my resistance to let go. Mostly fears. Fear of disapproval, judgment, condemnation, aggression, intimidation, etc. My physical body still holds a lot of wounds relating to those fears.

I was so so so disappointed with myself this morning when I didn't tell my boss what I am feeling. I was so disappointed with myself that I wanted to cry. He is very hard to catch, but this morning he phoned me out of the blue to check up on me. Fear of authority. Aside from that, I also didn't have the clarity, so didn't know what exactly to tell him.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:28 AM
Master
I am a very old soul and I'm doing just fine in this life.

I feel that old souls are probably far better equipped to handle the times we live in than young souls are because we've seen it all before...the good and the bad.... let's just say that we know all the tricks because we've already been there!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 10-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Master

If you want to understand the ages of the souls incarnating here I might suggest Ainslie McLeod's book The Instruction.

How to survive in a world of middle age and young souls? Well, there becomes an exit strategy for old souls. Our earthly entanglements are less, our relationships are less, and our involvement in societal matters drops off drastically. We just show less interest.

For me I felt an impatience with humankind until I read the above book. Then I had an ah-ha moment. Now when I see people who are engrossed in their lives, busy doing this and that, questioning nothing, I celebrate their humanness. It's their time to shine. It isn't time for them to question. It's their time to experience and explore every heart's desire.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
If you want to understand the ages of the souls incarnating here I might suggest Ainslie McLeod's book The Instruction.

How to survive in a world of middle age and young souls? Well, there becomes an exit strategy for old souls. Our earthly entanglements are less, our relationships are less, and our involvement in societal matters drops off drastically. We just show less interest.

For me I felt an impatience with humankind until I read the above book. Then I had an ah-ha moment. Now when I see people who are engrossed in their lives, busy doing this and that, questioning nothing, I celebrate their humanness. It's their time to shine. It isn't time for them to question. It's their time to experience and explore every heart's desire.

When I first posted this thread, I didn't spend a lot of time phrasing the question. I just threw a question out there, and see how the universe responds. Then I find myself filtering the responses, because they don't resonate with what I am asking.

I don't really have an interest in the topic of soul age, because it's not an immediate concern. The reason it appeared in my question was that readers had been telling me "by the way ... you're an old soul ..." so eventually that message got stuck in my head. Anyway, with the noise I was getting, I decided to "go home," to go back to my soul to ask him for guidance instead. I don't connect to my soul very often. My ego mind is like a little kid, wanting to go out and play all day long, not wanting to come home, even though home is where the resource and nourishment is. But when I get really tired, I realize the place that I should really be in is home.

Wanchain
Old 12-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Master

I went back and re-read your question. I answered it to the best of my ability. I explained that to survive (if one is an old soul) means to understand oneself and people around them. It allowed me to tolerate when I wanted to show impatience. It also helped me understand why my interests in family and the world around me are waining. I wish you well in the information you seek.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

Go with the flow and do not fight things. We have a pull to want more or to at times maybe be seen as more. We have to accept that maybe the current Soul we have been given has something to learn or maybe a past karma debt to work on clearing. We are at times it seems along for the ride.

I came into this life being able to do so many things like Astral Travel and communications with the dead that so many struggle to learn. For me its child's play but I am blessed that a shy and inward childhood kept the EGO we all have in check or man I can only imagine the trouble I could have gotten into and maybe the damage I could have done.

Its frustrating to say the least at times to be around those that you can not openly chat to about things, or to know things others you feel should know. Its not easy being able to read others like you do a page on a book, but balance that out with the respects that its not right to do so.

I for so many years felt that I was born into the wrong house, the wrong times, but I know now that I am in the right place for me to help others. That seems to be what I came into this life for.

We at times have to just know when to keep things we are to our self and when to talk openly about them. Its a fine line balancing act at times we are put on the stage of life with.

The question comes to mind how we know we are an old soul, this is something open to great debate, but for those that are we have a vast knowledge of things others have to learn, we know of many past lives in greater details without having to do regressions. We can line up dates and places and validate them, we often look like someone from the past that might not have a huge linage in whom or what they did.

We pick up things in the paranormal realms with great ease at times, not knowing where or why it came to us. We meet people at times we feel we know but have never met before.

If we do a regression things simply flow in like a motion picture of memories. Readers will be able to pick up on our energy level. At times if we run our DNA Ancestry we find ties to places we have a pull or interest in but had no clue that was in the family line.

Example for me that was England but I was raised Scottish but that is not the line I have in my family DNA and why there is no history to be found in Scotland.

Lynn
Old 12-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Yes, I notice that as I allow more free flow of energy to pass through me, I find that there are more people to support me. The thing is, I am not letting go fast enough, so although those people are there, I am not able to benefit from their availability.

I am seeing my resistance to let go. Mostly fears. Fear of disapproval, judgment, condemnation, aggression, intimidation, etc. My physical body still holds a lot of wounds relating to those fears.

I was so so so disappointed with myself this morning when I didn't tell my boss what I am feeling. I was so disappointed with myself that I wanted to cry. He is very hard to catch, but this morning he phoned me out of the blue to check up on me. Fear of authority. Aside from that, I also didn't have the clarity, so didn't know what exactly to tell him.

Yes its that point of non attachment and not containing anything moving outside of yourself. In this way even the most challenging situations can be allowed to be and open up in such a way that you find support even in these times in yourself for you. The flow of energy is important to the whole unfolding of you and support.

Fears are difficult to overcome if you have been completely entrenched at the core. Those wounds need a lot of love and support to clear and fill up the spaces beyond them also. So both giving to yourself (deeper self love) and opening the passage of receiving externally is part of the flow of you and others.

It can be hard to face the reality of you "aware" knowing what you need and feels and then not being able to fully step through the old patterns and fears to feel more complete in your actions, I know this well. But it does get easier the more you clear out those old wounds at the core and end the old reactions.

Processing and clarity are one of the key aspects of walking through fears to find what you need. So that "self loving" response to you for you, knows how to find space and time to do this. As someone who has walked through fears, I understand the depth of challenge fear can pose. Triggers are difficult but to clear out the threads to get clear about actions of support, you have to spend time with them and release those threads lingering in yourself. The other issue is their is no rush. If its going to happen it will happen. So being more conscious of yourself and your needs is important.

If you here in this life to feel and be empowered, it is going to happen so be gentle with your process and give your self a pat on the back for every step that you make that is a win for you, because your aware of your leaps forward and your aware of your times you fall. It is so important to acknowledge the steps your leaping forward with, otherwise you will spiral with yourself being caught up aware of yourself rising and falling over and over...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder