Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Ascender
time travelling dimensions

Is it possible to go back in time
i was in a bar it was black and white colour the regular outfit gi's
for navy aircraft carrier were there then the co's walked in and started talking about the next mission i said to them we should be flying not shooting
one of the co's came ovet to me and gave me a right going at in front of everybody i didnt feel ashamed or anything

just wondering if its possible time travelling back to actual past events or was it just a messed up dream ?
Old 09-05-2017, 02:19 AM
Gracey

its possible.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Master
It is all possible, especially with timeline fluctuations...but something else came to my mind, based on my own experience.

How often do you dream in black and white? What I mean is, that detail is VERY telling.

I normally dream in colour. I remember 1 dream, a disturbing one, which was in black & white many years ago, and I was in an WWII aircraft, a small fighter or a small stealth supplies plane -- tbh I forget. I was being chased through the clouds (fog-like conditions) by a B52...no idea how they got so low...it was a dream. They were hostile and targeted me. I had to eject and bring myself to the ground through the thick clouds safely ahead of the fat bomb they dropped on me -- which I did and by surviving, I "beat" the dream and it ended. Let me also say almost from the get-go, I very clearly felt the hostile hand of someone's unwelcome, invasive presence in my dream and from there on out fortified myself against them.

If you never or almost never dream in black and white, it may have been a hostile influence in your dream. Some folks regularly dream in black and white and never or almost never dream in colour. I didn't realise it but I researched back then and found that tidbit very interesting.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Gracey

back in the day of black and white tvs....most people who watched tv dreamt in black and white.

sounds like a past life dream or you visited a place and time in the past.

a few days ago i dreamt of a past serial killer who showed me some of what he did. i never heard of him until i did the research after the dream and sure enough there his ugly mug was just as i dreamt it and his story just as he showed me.

i have only had one dream in black and white. i heard someone say the other day that color shows the beauty, but black and white show the soul.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Ascender
That would make sense because i keep getting intuition that black and white is just right
i get a lot of war dreams so perhaps soldiers that were killed in conflict are showing me their lives ?
Because i had a dream of a civil war battle where the troops were getting ready and the sargant on a white horse was going up and down the lines making sure they were all acounted for it was the blue uniform not the confederate one i saw and i was sat on my horse watching it all happening with the other generals i never got a name for that battle or the soldier on the horse
Old 14-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Master
What I read was from a study years back where most folks reported either dreaming in colour most times or always, or else in black and white most times or always.

It has always been very clear to me that my experiences are perceived in colour. Whether my dreams, my lucid dreams, my past life recollections, or in meditation.

I was also very aware of a hostile presence in the one black and white dream, which has never been my norm.

This may have different meanings for different folks...but to me, when I always experience the spirit world in colour, anything black and white would seem foreign and/or superimposed.,,either someone else's memories or dreans, or someone else's ill intention.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 1D Time and Multi-dimensional time

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Is it possible to go back in time

No, we cannot return-to-the-womb. See arrow of time.

Arrow of time: linear 1Dimension
>>> Past > forward ( * t * ) > Forward > Future >>>

Flow of time: multi-dimensional i.e. 3 or more spatial dimensions plus time{ frequency/motion }
<<<Past <OUT ( * t * ) IN < Future <<<<

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 22-05-2017 at 12:24 AM.
Old 21-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Master
I was watching Outlander and 12 Monkeys this week which both concern going back in time.

It would take someone with no emotions to be able to do it. How it would be heartbreaking returning to the future knowing the people you just met are all gone. There would be a grieving process each time to deal with, knowing the future or the past.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspirit
I was watching Outlander and 12 Monkeys this week which both concern going back in time.

It would take someone with no emotions to be able to do it. How it would be heartbreaking returning to the future knowing the people you just met are all gone. There would be a grieving process each time to deal with, knowing the future or the past.

I heard not emotionless but apathetic...
Old 24-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Ascender
Something happening to me going to future or past ive even been to an airport several times in another dimension i reconise it well when im there the airport doesnt seem to be much in the future they are nice people in that airport i say this because it happens when im asleep and it seems a place where there is more openess as being friendly to one another yeh there is authority i like it there i feels lile one just gets on with it not having to worry about things
i did get a name i dont if this name is related to that place albia