Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
Lacking Clarity

Lately in my projections (past 2-3 weeks), I have been seriously lacking clarity. It's difficult to explain exactly what I mean, but maybe someone else has experienced this? I exit the body and then it's almost like my mind won't focus - astral ADD, if you will. I can't stay put and explore...it almost feels like I'm trying to go up, up, up. That's the best way I can describe it. The other night I decided to just "ride the wave" and when I did, I felt a swirling of sorts but then it stopped and put me right back where I was. And I just felt dizzy and disoriented. I'm wondering how to regain clarity in my AP experiences.

It feels like I'm writing a bunch of nonsense, so I'm really hoping someone else has felt something like this.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:14 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Lately in my projections (past 2-3 weeks), I have been seriously lacking clarity. It's difficult to explain exactly what I mean, but maybe someone else has experienced this? I exit the body and then it's almost like my mind won't focus - astral ADD, if you will. I can't stay put and explore...it almost feels like I'm trying to go up, up, up. That's the best way I can describe it. The other night I decided to just "ride the wave" and when I did, I felt a swirling of sorts but then it stopped and put me right back where I was. And I just felt dizzy and disoriented. I'm wondering how to regain clarity in my AP experiences.

It feels like I'm writing a bunch of nonsense, so I'm really hoping someone else has felt something like this.
I'm considered an amateur in AP and I think I know what ya mean since I also experienced that issue. Well it's a little the same.

Mine is like:

The mind half focusing, like as if you are not fully doing what you would do.
And you can't stay put, you just gotta get up and move around.
And you only remember the very beginning and your memory of what you do next gets hazy to nothing.
But you still have feeling of sensations. Like you know you went down some stairs, or, you feel you met someone, or you feel you did something familar. But you just can't remember it.

Yes, almost everytime when I AP, my mind is half focused, I can't think properly, got astral blindness, can't move well (as in feeling a little heavy) and short weak ap sessions. There was only ONCE where I actually did a full clarity AP. I got up from my bed, it was daylight, I went down the stairs and met another astral (whoever that is) in the form of my young cousin. I was focusing right, I was talking what I would talk, I was doing what I would do ( with a bit of confusion). But it had to end cos it was morning and mom was chattering out loud until it woke me up.