Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
The good news about Abraham is there are 1000's of you tube audio files. Esther is in fact coming to my town this month, but I'm not able to attend. But she has a channel on you tube that you can watch her channel.

This is also a fav of mine. Weird is the new normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4azzAvuAY

Anytime I can share them with someone, I do!
Ill hv a listen to this thank u for sharing. Btw do u hv any more channeled msgs from Seth? I looked through ur threads but I haven't noticed any. Thank u
Old 12-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Ill hv a listen to this thank u for sharing. Btw do u hv any more channeled msgs from Seth? I looked through ur threads but I haven't noticed any. Thank u

Hi Kamila - you can use the search function to see some of them. Some of these are from Seth, some are from others I channeled - they don't always say in the Title who I was channeling, but some of them do.

Go to the Home Menu, click on Channeled Messages section. On the right, there is a box, search this forum, type in my "name" and hit go. You will see some of them there. Also, there are some that don't show using this function. Here is one of my favorites:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=40847

I was learning how to verbally channel, after channeling using automatic writing for a while. The first few answers were not verbally channeled by me, as I couldn't make the connection, but was having my daughter's spirit guide help me make the connection, and her guide was kind enough to answer the questions that were posed, because I knew that those people who were asking wouldn't care if I channeled the answers or not, as long as it was channeled. Then I did connect later and those answers are from Seth and posted towards the end of this thing. It was a fun discovery in consciousness for me.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Hi Kamila - you can use the search function to see some of them. Some of these are from Seth, some are from others I channeled - they don't always say in the Title who I was channeling, but some of them do.

Go to the Home Menu, click on Channeled Messages section. On the right, there is a box, search this forum, type in my "name" and hit go. You will see some of them there. Also, there are some that don't show using this function. Here is one of my favorites:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=40847

I was learning how to verbally channel, after channeling using automatic writing for a while. The first few answers were not verbally channeled by me, as I couldn't make the connection, but was having my daughter's spirit guide help me make the connection, and her guide was kind enough to answer the questions that were posed, because I knew that those people who were asking wouldn't care if I channeled the answers or not, as long as it was channeled. Then I did connect later and those answers are from Seth and posted towards the end of this thing. It was a fun discovery in consciousness for me.
thank you :)
Old 01-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Knower
I would like to share this on my facebook page! Thank you nameless! It's much appreciated. If you want the link to my page, PM me. :)