Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Guide

Rhesus Negative Blood

Has anybody ever enquired or looked into where this blood type originates from?
Old 06-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Has anybody ever enquired or looked into where this blood type originates from?

Yes we are aliens that is what the Scientist are saying, I often wondered why I feel I don't belong on this planet

It is an interesting subject with no concrete answers really but the latest ideas coming from Scientists is 'Aliens' who knows....
Old 06-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Master

they cant trace it to any known DNA. rumors of nephilim are linked to it. And that it cannot be cloned like other groups.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Master
no
dn evn no my bood blood gro grp id nt
iv had a few blood tst dun in my tim im ethr a or b o or o or a./b or abo/ cud be all 3 for ll i o no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Guide

Odd that after so many years theres still no real answer.
Old 15-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Master
[email protected] like it when science gets creative.

There are some physical traits which may tend to be more common but most of the differences are either very obvious (can be blood donors to Rh positive but not the reverse) or probably little known (like, we corrode plated metal quite easily and bugs don't tend to bite us much even without bug spray). Perhaps also we can't be clones, LOL!

As for the intangible differences, who's to say? I'd like to think that none of that matters and that the lion's share of anyone's progress on their journey is always down to strength and purity and generosity of heart.

I tend to think there is more balanced esoteric metal blended into my spiritual constitution than in many and I have actually wondered if it is in part due to blood type, since Rh negative is uncommon in many parts of the world. It is difficult to balance metal (air) with the other constitutional elements. But it doesn't mean we all don't reach exactly the same place through spiritual transformation of the physical and developing and bringing all our constitutional elements into greater balance.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Master

It may only matter to those that are RH - and experience some of if not all traits of an RH - BT.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Putting joking aside regarding aliens, it's VERY important to be aware that for women during pregnancy RN can cause a lot of problems and sometimes death of the fetus. It usually happens with a second and following pregnancies not the first.
If the Father is RN also then there is no danger but if he is RP then your baby will be at risk, you need regular injections and the baby might need a blood transfusion as soon as it's born.
Women should be aware of this, I nearly lost my second child, she was born three months prem and was very very ill, she spent her first six months in Hospital, thankfully she survived and suffered no lastings after effects.
I would advise anyone who is RN and is planning to start a family to educate yourself and seek advice from Doctors, also having your babies Fathers blood tested if possible, is important..
Old 15-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Master
You mean it may only matter to those who are Rh negative?'
I'm not certain.

I personally never thought much of it, except I notice how bugs don't eat me like others.
Also that I can't wear plated silver or gold and have it last. Hahaha
As the no cloning bit is not something I can confirm.

I think it's all a part of the larger human spectrum.
I think what's relevant to any part of humanity is in some way relevant to all of us.
For example, it was a nice thing for humanity to discover 0- blood can be received by all others. Etc.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Master

Its fine 7L, unless you are a leading scientist, no one is asking you to be able to confirm things or not.

And yes it is important during pregnancy. An injection is given to an RH- mother so that the mothers body doesn't try to reject the fetus as an 'alien' subject within the carrier.