Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Seeker

Trying to Remember

So I'm aware of a past life of mine. I only have a couple of vague memories though. The only things I'm sure about was being born when cherry blossoms were in bloom, and the architecture of the place I lived in as an adult was definitely Japanese.

How would I go about trying to uncover more? Quite honestly the only thing I really am looking for is the birthdate, though I'm curious about more.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Seeker
I have very realistic dreams. Where I'm the same person, around the same people. I could be eating breakfast with my family, or walking around outside. The one thing I've found that helps ME remember more (and i haven't gone to anyone that does past life regression or anything this is just something that helps me) is -- when I wake up from these dreams, i try to remember THINGS that were there.

For example; i woke up in bed and turned to see the time, the clock i had alway had on the bedstand wasn't there. I knew exactly what it looked like. I went on ebay, found one that was as similar as i can remember and bought it. Sometimes when I glance at these items, i get a sort of deja vu. I know they aren't what I had previously... but they are close/similar. Having these things are what i CAN have from my past life (if in fact thats what's happening to me.)

I can't have my wife back, and i can't have my children back, i can't have my house back, or my car.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
if had dreams wear i no its me but im sum els i am
evn had yr im in in my hed i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔