Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Omegarius

Akashic Record Problem

Ok so for those of you who are experienced astral travelers I'm sure you have ran across the Akashic records before. Basically you can find out anything you want even though you should ethically stick to things that only directly involve you. I was back tracking in one of my friends records and I hit a barrier that was restricted. This was way back in his time stream near his origin. Now before anyone jumps on me for snooping without permission he is the one that asked me to do this. My theory is that I would have found out his original name if the block wasn't there. Since I had no such block when I went that far back in mine that is my only conclusion. Does anyone have any alternative theories?
Old 16-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Sangress

Maybe the section was for his perceptions and sight only.

Though "true" names should obviously be well hidden, so that could well be the reason too.

I've never found nor seen such records in this lifetime. Doubt I would ever bother looking unless I wanted to destroy my own records.
Old 20-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Omegarius... The purpose for visiting the Akashic Records is to learn more about ourselves and how life and the universe works... not to snoop on other people. It's unethical.

Xan

Old 21-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Master

You could ask your friend to look up the records himself.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Guide
How did you all find them? I never found them on purpose but only one time realized I had been there and didn't even know it when I saw somthing from the past about someone else which they later verified.
Old 22-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Omegarius

Like I said above I had permission from him. He isn't able to project and i'm the only one he trusts enough to do it for him. When you come back out and have either flash memories or a scene from your pasr going theough your head then you know you have been there.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegarius
Like I said above I had permission from him. He isn't able to project and i'm the only one he trusts enough to do it for him.
Maybe this is less about you, and more about him. If he isn't willing to put in the work to project and do his own work, why on earth would he deserve to gain knowledge about himself? That is just one factor as to why this maybe happened. Either way the result is not surprising.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Master
He could always try to dream about them. Make an affirmation before sleep, etc. I've dreamed about them a couple of times - too bad I'm not great at lucid dreaming yet lol.

Old 22-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Maybe this is less about you, and more about him. If he isn't willing to put in the work to project and do his own work, why on earth would he deserve to gain knowledge about himself? That is just one factor as to why this maybe happened. Either way the result is not surprising.

This is what I thought too. I've never seem them and am far from experiences in Astral Projection. So I would have thought that kind of information would only be privvy to him, even if he has given you permission.
Old 22-11-2010, 03:53 PM
mahakali

i think of the akashic records as existence in the dimension of the material reality or like everything that has ever happened including what were experiencing right now. when you get to point zero where everything is one then you are able to access everything that ever happens to anyone or any of the elements that make up the akashic records. i think our spirits are not bound to it but flow in and out of it.