Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Njosnavelin

Ever since I got a piece of moldavite, I keep getting these synchronicties

Hi all,

Recently, I got a piece of moldavite. On the day I got it, I started getting coincidences and synchronicities. For example, the night before I was thinking about my ex girlfriend, and the next day, my brother for some reason decided to use a route where we passed by her house. And we never ever usually use that route. Then, the next day, I was thinking about this old song I use to love, was talking about it to my brother and that night, I saw this friend of mine and mentioned this girl I have a crush on was talking to him also about that very same song that day. And it is a very uncommon song that not a lot of people know. Those are completely two seperate people and events, I thought it ws weird. And that very girl who was talking about that song, I dont know her very well, we met a few times, but had long conversations and recently I've been thinking about her, I kinda have a crush on her and I keep getting coincidences with her. The next day, I go with my other friend to meet his friends, I have never meet them before in my life, and I was talking to one of the guys and suddenly this girl came up in the conversation. I live in Chicago and it is a big city, what were the odds that he would know her. I was blown away. Then, just today, I was at the library and I wa skipping through pages, and I landed on a page, and the first name I see is this same girl's name!! And she has a pretty uncommon name too.

Is this the moldavite? What is the meaning behind these coincidences with this girl?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Experiencer

You might of been thinking of her because she was thinking of you, telepathy kind of.
Probably picked up on her connecting to you via her thoughts. Like when my ex shows up in my dreams and then I write her a stupid email and then tells me she was talking about me to someonee but has not thought of me in along time.
Good signs for you though!
Old 18-08-2013, 09:41 AM
OpalLeo

Unfortunately I don't have an answer BUT, uncannily I have heard A LOT of good things about moldavite. A few months ago I went to a crystal store, asked one of the workers about any suggestions he had ... and this guy just went off ... he showed me his piece of Moldavite and started giving me this 10 minute speech on all the amazing powers and benefits of it. I was blown away at his enthusiasm. He even put it in my hand to let me feel its heat ... and I could actually feel it.

Seems to be legit ...
Old 24-08-2013, 02:28 AM
MadamStar

I believe it may be. Ever since I started wearing my moldavite (April of last year) lots of things like this have happened. My first *unusual* experience with moldavite came within a month.

I stayed up late on my computer all night, and around 3/4 am in the morning, I had the sudden urge to go to Walmart and buy printer ink. This was completely unnecessary at the time, since I really didn't have anything to print. Just before I left, I posted a music video on fb and there were people spinning fire in it. I made it to Walmart, and as I walked through the entrance, my eyes were drawn to two hippies sitting on the bench. They looked SUPER tired and abandoned. (I thought back to a time when I had to sleep on an airport floor and actually laughed to myself).

On the way out, one of them called me over. He told me they had just came back from a festival and the driver was drunk and swerving all over the place. They got out and decided it was better to wait then die by this idiot.

I was hesitant and said I didn't know them. So, *naturally* he introduced himself. I decided to give them a ride (only because I know martial arts and besides, they looked harmless). When we were driving home, we got to the topic of crystals and such. I told them it must have been the moldavite that brought me there. I was just *a little* late. They had been there for a couple hours, but I was throwing around the idea of leaving for about that amount of time. They both knew all about moldavite, and the kid gave me a amethyst crystal. He told me that he spinned fire (holy random). He also ended up being one of my better friends in that area, and helped me out many times after. You could almost say we needed each other. It was super crazy--but since that day, I accept these things as real.

Moldavite is quite strong, so sometimes you need a break from it if you begin to feel overwhelmed. It brings the universe to you. Be careful what you wish for ;)
Old 25-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Seeker

I was guided to purchase moldavite a week ago online. It just arrived, so I will cleanse and activate it. I already have so many profound mystical experiences, so to think that they could become intensified blows my mind. I recently saw several YouTubers who claim moldavite is responsible for several of their mystical experiences as well. Must be a very powerful stone.