Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Ascender

Morningmist, I followed the link you posted and read the articles on that page which all resonated with me, so I bought the ebook. The problem is that I was not sent a link by email so I can download it and I'm a bit worried it is a hoax. I have emailed Karen but haven't heard back. One can only hope that she is for real and doesn't rip people off...
Old 05-03-2012, 12:22 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
What kind of a question was it anyway?

The answer surely is dependent upon if you believe in the concept of Twin Flames or not...

The only thing keeping most of us from not believeing in the TF concept is something else that would explain what we're feeling, going through, and "seeing". I've seen nothing that comes close nor am I invested in believing in a connection which is wrought with pain and suffering.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:16 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Morningmist, I followed the link you posted and read the articles on that page which all resonated with me, so I bought the ebook. The problem is that I was not sent a link by email so I can download it and I'm a bit worried it is a hoax. I have emailed Karen but haven't heard back. One can only hope that she is for real and doesn't rip people off...

Oh no!

I'd only just read the article, which likewise resonated with me, but hadn't ordered the ebook.

Hope you get a response from her!

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
What kind of a question was it anyway?
The answer surely is dependent upon if you believe in the concept of Twin Flames or not...

Neville, it's the kind of question a newbie (that would be me) might ask when they're in raw pain and confusion.

I don't so much feel that it has anything to do with whether someone 'believes' in TF relationships or not - when they occur, they occur, and there's no denying it.

But...when the 'separation' part of the cycle hit, my ego reared it's ugly head and questioned the reality and validity of everything good and pure and loving in the world - especially the most amazing gift of love I never could have dreamed of.

MorningMist
Old 05-03-2012, 07:27 AM
Neville

I am not being intentionally harsh or abrupt. Twin Flames as a concept is something you will decide to accept or reject at length. Each discernment is at length determined by ones own experiences in romantic partnerships.

If it is any consolation..and it's probably not....many, a great many even, have found that Love of this nature, hurts.

My observations, particularly in the younger years was that The Right One, invariably turned out to be the wrong one.

Someone should do a survey to ascertain how many are in fact with their first love.or even second , third or fourth I do suspect that in many cases at may well have been a sorting thing.

To complicate things further, compatibility is not always the catalyst . In some cases opposites attract and learn what there is to learn from one another, before a parting of the ways. Perhaps this is the true nature of twin flame as opposed to soul mate. a Fire to your Ice, A north to Your South etc. Each of you bring out in the other a thing that ought to be faced in order to progress through life.

It is in my view fair to say that even if a relationship ends in heartbreak (a passing condition usually) It was never a wasted relationship, rather a learning curve.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:49 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
I am not being intentionally harsh or abrupt. Twin Flames as a concept is something you will decide to accept or reject at length. Each discernment is at length determined by ones own experiences in romantic partnerships.

If it is any consolation..and it's probably not....many, a great many even, have found that Love of this nature, hurts.

My observations, particularly in the younger years was that The Right One, invariably turned out to be the wrong one.

Someone should do a survey to ascertain how many are in fact with their first love.or even second , third or fourth I do suspect that in many cases at may well have been a sorting thing.

To complicate things further, compatibility is not always the catalyst . In some cases opposites attract and learn what there is to learn from one another, before a parting of the ways. Perhaps this is the true nature of twin flame as opposed to soul mate. a Fire to your Ice, A north to Your South etc. Each of you bring out in the other a thing that ought to be faced in order to progress through life.

It is in my view fair to say that even if a relationship ends in heartbreak (a passing condition usually) It was never a wasted relationship, rather a learning curve.

Excellent points you've made, Neville.

Indeed, we are opposites of 'fire and ice' and 'north and south'....nothing at all could ever have prepared me for this, despite having 'been around the block a few times'.

Thank you again, Neville.

MorningMist
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 AM
MorningMist

Update: Today (as Darkest_Hour knows) isn't a good day.

It's his birthday.

I arranged for a little sweet and savoury hamper to be delivered to him, thinking it would brighten his day, let him know I'm thinking of him - *sigh* - as well as the obvious (oh, how the ego just won't quit!)....

...but no.

He signed for it.

End of story, that's all she wrote.

Silence is unbelievably deafening, despite "Someone Like You" (Adele) playing on a continual loop at full volume....

Why do we do this to ourselves?