Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-03-2012, 02:05 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
By placing this post in the Soulmates & Twin Flames section, you will get a very biased response.

If I may be so bold as to claim that 98% of the responses will be by the twin flame brigade (i.e. those that believe Twinflames are real) and you may get one or two posts contrary to that.

It's akin to asking if Jesus was the son of God and posting it in the Christianity section...you know?

LOL thanks for that reality check, Squatchit
Hugs
MorningMist
Old 02-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Loving_Soul

I went to Crystal Mountain today and had such a wonderful afternoon - they have the most amazing collections of crystals. I came away with a few treats for myself lol it is such a lovely place to visit :)
Old 02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I went to Crystal Mountain today and had such a wonderful afternoon - they have the most amazing collections of crystals. I came away with a few treats for myself lol it is such a lovely place to visit :)

Don't hate me, but I've never heard of Crystal Mountain. It's in the U.S.?

Never resonated towards crystals, myself, but I seem to keep tripping over the subject matter lately...perhaps I should pay attention *sheepish grin*

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
beamingbuddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
This comment really got me thinking. So what happens to people that are engaged in a relationship and than undergo a spiritual awakening or begin working on their spiritual health. Their vibrational energy would change (increase) and therefore it would no longer be aligned with the person they are in love with unless they were with their TF that would mirror their vibrational changes. Maybe this is really the underlying issues behind "We just grew apart" or "I fell out of love".

Than again I do believe that when two people are already in love with each other than their energy level resonnates so if one person was to increase their energy level I think the natural state would be for the one with the lower energy to match the higher one. If that wasn't the case than someone that had a spiritual awakening or underwent spiritual "work" would clearly fall out of love with their sig other unless they were a TF that would reap the benfit from the vibrational change.

Another thought on this concept.....When we're seperated from our TF and doing the work on our end to raise our vibrational energy and clear away blockages wouldn't it make sense that if they AREN'T our TF that the attraction would die down due to the disparity in our energies as we elevate ours and they remain the same (assuming they aren't doing an equal amount of "work" on their end as well). Would seem to me that as time passed by if the attraction was still there on our end and you're constantly growing and raising your energy than that would kinda confirm they are your TF would it not? If they weren't than how else could you explain them mantaining the same vibrational resonnnate during a period of rapid growth on your end.

I agree with what you say here, from experience. I met my ex-husband when I was a little bit lost and I totally fell for him. Over the years I have explored my spirituality more and more. Eventually as I became more involved with certain things we 'grew apart'. He was insecure and over time became more insecure and began doing strange things. As I was becoming more spiritually aware the more he could nt handle it and eventually we divorced.

I've noticed a lot of people talking about TF's but not much mention of soul mates. it is my understanding that we meet our soul mates to learn a lesson in life or for a particular purpose and once that lesson is learnt or they have served their purpose you both move on - which can still be very painful. i think a lot of people appear to have met soul mates as opposed to twin flames. from what i have read, the number of people to meet their twin flame in this lifetime is minimal. although i have also read that more people than ever in 2012 are to meet their twin flame. it is suggested that when you meet your twin flame you are here to serve a higher purpose together. given the events due to happen going into 2013 (new age) more twin flames are meeting to raise the vibrations of the entire world.

this is my understanding anyway and I am sure that many others will have their own views.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist

Don't hate me, but I've never heard of Crystal Mountain. It's in the U.S.?

Never resonated towards crystals, myself, but I seem to keep tripping over the subject matter lately...perhaps I should pay attention *sheepish grin*

Hugs
MorningMist

No lol I'm on holiday in my homeland New Zealand at the moment...

I have always gravitated towards moonstone so I got a lovely pendant and 4 bracelets of onyx...adventurine...jasper & citrine..
Amazing when u look up their healing properties how u are drawn to what you need without even knowing much about crystals!!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:13 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
No lol I'm on holiday in my homeland New Zealand at the moment...

*siiiiiiiiigh* NZ.

THE singularly most beautiful place on earth.

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 03-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Natalia

I'm wearing Red Jasper and Citrine right now and I am in NZ, born and raised.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I'm wearing Red Jasper and Citrine right now and I am in NZ, born and raised.

You lucky thing, you, Tinks

MorningMist
Old 03-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Master
New Zealand can be a very beautiful place and it can also be a very ugly place too... which even then, has a certain beauty about it...

But everywhere has that beauty... does it not?
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
amalia0

Its not an illusion but sometimes some situations are told to us which breaks the true meaning of twin flames.and makes it seem an illusion.