Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Does online readings really work???

Hi everyone

I am new to all this and loosing a close family has really brought home to me that there must be more to life and to this world than just what we see in front of us every day.

I recently went to a physic show and received a reading which was correct. Due to the circumstances surronding this family members passing I don't think it will settle with me until it's my time to meet them again.

I was wanting to know if anyone has ever done or can explain to me how these online readings work?? I thought I would at least have to be close proximity to them for them to pick up on anything.

Thank you for any help, advice or recommendations I am grateful for anything.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Experiencer
this was just discussed last week check out this thread :) likely some answers here for ya!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113858
Old 07-06-2017, 05:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

What a Medium picks up on is the "energy" or Spirit of that person that is passed they come to the Medium and relay what information is there to give out. For me on line works fine as the essence of the person is energy and I have that in me to bring them in clearly. Distance matters not, I have done a lot of on line readings here both as a Medium (that talks to the dead) and as a Psychic that reads for the living.

There is no time and space on the other side to conflict with us here in on the Earth Plane. Its all energy pure connections can be made. With on line what can not happen is the reading of your body language to suggest the course of reply so at times you can get a better reading.

There are times too for me when I am watching the news or a TV show about someone that has passed or maybe missing and they find me and pass on information I can then share with authorities.

Lynn
Old 07-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks so much for your replies.

I will take a look at the link!

Lynn... you mention you have done readings... is this something you still do and could you help me please? That is a very good point about body language never thought of that.

Thank you both of you for being so kind to a newbie. Means a lot!
Old 09-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by If-only-i-knew
Thanks so much for your replies.

I will take a look at the link!

Lynn... you mention you have done readings... is this something you still do and could you help me please? That is a very good point about body language never thought of that.

Thank you both of you for being so kind to a newbie. Means a lot!

Hello

When your no longer a "newbie" the Reading Requests section of the site will open to you. There you can ask me or many others here for a reading. We are blessed here on SF to have some very experienced readers and some that are in that development stage that offer up their time and talents.

Lynn
Old 09-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Lynn,

That's great. Thank you , the more I use this forum the more I learn. I am grateful for ur time.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
Yes they work and quite well depending on the quietness of one's mind. If we are wanting a certain answer they do not work as well as our desire for the answer will alter the draw of the cards. Listen to Tom Campbell's lecture in Calgary Canada to understand it from a Physics point of view - he calls it the "probability pot." He has a well known theory called My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything) Which from a Physics point of view explains well much of what is happening in the Spiritual and Esoteric world. It's a brilliant theory actually.

I do readings for the Public also, some days I do one every 20 minutes for 8 hours at events and fairs. From this experience I can tell you what happens from my perspective. I link up to my higher self, it links to your Higher self which in turn is linked to whatever you want to know about - the information is shared to my higher self and retrieved then by my thinking self which then tells you.
Every subject has a particular frequency or energy, one traces that energy through the ethers forward or backwards in time, so to speak, to find it.

For online card readings it's not important to know how to do all that - it's only important to have a silent mind after the question is asked with no thoughts, desires, expectations - complete mental silence. Having expectations will skew the results.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:10 AM
Master
It's about energy after all, so online readings are just as effective as face to face readings. It isn't complicated for anyone who is sensitive to energy, and has natural skills. It will come easily to them. You just have to find the right one so they can effectively deliver messages for you.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by If-only-i-knew
Hi everyone

I am new to all this and loosing a close family has really brought home to me that there must be more to life and to this world than just what we see in front of us every day.

I recently went to a physic show and received a reading which was correct. Due to the circumstances surronding this family members passing I don't think it will settle with me until it's my time to meet them again.

I was wanting to know if anyone has ever done or can explain to me how these online readings work?? I thought I would at least have to be close proximity to them for them to pick up on anything.

Thank you for any help, advice or recommendations I am grateful for anything.

When dealing with energy time, distance nor space doesn't affect it and you can't destroy it. I can tell you this. There is something for you. I feel a sense of peace and a wide open space. When the readings forum opens up for you by all means ask for your reading. None of us mind and if more than one of us look into this we can get information clearer and easier. Seems like charging up a battery. If one overlooks something they get I may get that information to fill in the blanks and so on.