Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Master
What are the hand chakras used for..

Hello everyone.

I am currently considering opening my hand chakras, but need a bit more information on them first.

I have a few questions if you all don't mind.

* What are hand chakras used for? I am aware they are used to read energy, and some use them for healing. How does reading energy with your hands work? Is there anyone who can explain a bit about this? I am very interested to learn how to read energy with my hand chakras properly. Any advice?

* What specifically are they used for? How do those of you here who have more experience using them use them individually? Are there different things they could be used for, and different energies read? Do you read other people with them? Is it possible one could read objects and architecture with them?

Hoping for some discussion.

Thank you all for your time.
Old 31-05-2017, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello everyone.

I am currently considering opening my hand chakras, but need a bit more information on them first.

* What are hand chakras used for? I am aware they are used to read energy, and some use them for healing. How does reading energy with your hands work? Is there anyone who can explain a bit about this? I am very interested to learn how to read energy with my hand chakras properly. Any advice?

* What specifically are they used for? How do those of you here who have more experience using them use them individually? Are there different things they could be used for, and different energies read? Do you read other people with them? Is it possible one could read objects and architecture with them?

Namaste.

There are chakras all over the body. The seven major ones are situated along the spinal nerve, but the rest are very small and the ones in the hands are used to make us aware of the major ones in the spine and to help keep them balanced...that is their purpose.

This is why yogis practice mudras and place their fingers at certain points along their palms...or touch other fingers together...to gain an awareness of the energy flow of the other chakras and also to balance the energies within them...as an illustration:

Old 31-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Hello everyone.

Hello,
Back in the 70's in Brisbane Australia,I belonged to a Spiritualist Church,I was getting to learn certain different types of clairvoyance, I was really interested in psychometry and I was given stones,rocks etc to put in my hand and close my eyes,like a meditation and see through the rocks their place of origin,so Beach stones I was supposed to feel/see the ocean etc!
I know clairvoyance was involved via the brow chakra and I think the chakra's in my hand were involved too,but I am not positive,I am just trying to think back to 1977 and remember what I was being taught,its very hard to remember 30 mins of my life once a week in 1977!

But you asked for an opinion and that's what I have,and I could be wrong too!

KRB
Old 31-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Yes I am quite sure my hand chakra's worked with the brow and maybe another chakra for psychometry,just had a little mini closed eye mind wander, back to the old cold church hall and all these nice old female mediums,am seeing it in my minds eye as they talked me through the process,and by the way I never did get the hang of it!..lol.

KRB
Old 31-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

I don't know much about the minor chakras.. and what I do know about energy traveling through the hands may not be related to the hand chakras.

When I was much younger, I was given some training in healing with my hands. It was explained to me that the left hand provided energy, and the right hand took it away. With this concept, I had some basic understanding that healing wounds would be done with the left hand, and curing disease or removing pain would be done with the right (by removing the negative energy).

I've used this strategy pretty successfully over the years; but only in rare circumstances where the people involved were open to the idea of spiritual healing. My wife takes advantage of me fairly often.. and has helped me develop some other 'tricks' that help her in various ways.
Old 31-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Thank you all for your responses.

Very interesting about the psychometry Billy.

Carnate, Interesting way to look at it, my technique is different from many I have heard here when it comes to energy healing, while I use my hands I feel the work being done is in the mind. Very interesting about the left and right hands.

Necromancer thank you very much for your post! That is very helpful and informative.

Thanks for the information guys.

Blessings.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Thank you all for your responses.

Very interesting about the psychometry Billy.

Carnate, Interesting way to look at it, my technique is different from many I have heard here when it comes to energy healing, while I use my hands I feel the work being done is in the mind. Very interesting about the left and right hands.

Necromancer thank you very much for your post! That is very helpful and informative.

Thanks for the information guys.

Blessings.

Hello,
Everything they gave me to hold was my right hand,not the left or both,but always the right hand!

KRB
Old 01-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Everything they gave me to hold was my right hand,not the left or both,but always the right hand!

KRB

Yes without too much detail, the method I use often depends on wounds, if they are surface wounds. I use my right hand as I am right handed, naturally as it should be. I do what is comfortable for myself when I am attempting to heal others, helps facilitate my own faith. This is in most part also why I work alone. Everything I have learned about healing has been while some of it read, put to use and experience. I know how the energy works while I am using it, I realize for others technique may be different, but personally I would not listen to anyone whom tried to impart their own view of how energy works. That is how it works for them. It works differently for me.

In the past when teaching my brother certain techniques with healing- which I think he found a little helpful, he seemed to get a bit put off by the method used and asked does it have to be done this way? At the time I said yes as that is the only way I knew. I didn't know then to let him know whichever method he is comfortable with would suffice just fine. It isn't so much about our methods, but our mental state. Imo.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)