Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Babies in the afterlife?

What are your views about what happens to infants in the afterlife? Do they stay babies, or do they grow up? Do they miss their parents, or do they just move on? Any thoughts?
Old 25-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Master

Truly depends on what one believes in. If one has been before one becomes, then one is neither young nor old, just simply is. Thus in the afterlife your are really neither of anything really... so if you take a form... it is not that you have a form... more that you have a bond of relation with some which might take certain forms... like when you meet old friends, and all of the sudden it is like being back in the old days.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Knower
I think it depends on what the soul of that baby wants. If they want to “grow” up on the other side or they just want to automatically be a certain “age”. I don’t know that they miss their parents as we would think. They know they will see their parents again whenever they happen to cross over. Depending on one's beliefs some believe that departed Spirit's can come and visit loved ones that are still here on earth.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Babies choose to either stay babies or to grow up depending on what it is that they wanted to do with that lifetime.
Old 26-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Experiencer

I lost my first child at 12 weeks. I saw her as a 4 year old. Then my daughter saw a 6 year old, which would have been her approximate age at the time. This one wanted badly to be a part of our family, and is doing so. I imagine when she finds a family that needs her presence, she will move on, and become their baby.

Loss before birth gives the spirit great flexibility. They can very easily become a new baby, or take a certain spiritual form and stay in that realm.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Administrator
When you loose a child to spirit at any age they continue to grow.i have seen this with my own.and with messages I have given concerning children.

Namaste
Old 26-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Burntfruit

Yeah they can grow up normally or jump into another body. they probably discussed this all beforehand
Old 27-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Experiencer

Most souls don't properly attach to their bodies until they are born. Even then, they are not strictly fixed in that body until they are.. I think it was 9 or 11 years old. I know this may seem insensitive to some people, but it's what I've been told (not strictly what's true).. but if someone passes on before this stage, it's often because the life hasn't worked out in the way that's necessary for that person to progress; it's time to find a more suitable life. There are also karmic reasons for people to choose to die early; that has some form of benefit for other people.

But back to the main point; because souls aren't fully attached, they still retain most/part of their awareness of their higher self and guides. Most babies go through a series of mourning as this connection is lost and they slowly properly integrate into their physical bodies.

Sorry.. got side tracked again.

Most souls/spirits take on the form of the child they are to grow into. I had a young boy spirit follow me around for about a year, assessing whether my partner and I were a good match for him; turned out to be a no. But we had a number of people ask if we were trying for a baby or if my partner was pregnant because of that boy/spirit.

If the child decides it's time to move on, he/she will simply revert back to whichever form is most comfortable for him/her; there's often very little need to retain the form of an old body.
Old 27-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do feel that the energy of spirit lets them grow so that a message can come forth.

I remember working with a couple that lost their baby early in the pregnancy and she was delivered still born. They were able to hold her and say goodbye. They contacted me and wanted to know what happened to her as she was too premature to even have survived.

I was able to connect to her and share with them information only they would know about how she came to be. Intimate personal information. If she stayed in that premature space I would not have been able to hear her words.

Lynn
Old 29-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Guide

The soul or spirit is ageless. They continue to learn the same way we do. Incarnation. They do seem to come to us the way we remember them...but as far as being a baby...IMO, they are not babies in the spirit world...unless the have a very young soul. Everything is energy...so I would see them reincarnating in their soul family or wherever they are needed for the sole purpose of growing and helping others grow.