Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Knower

what is the goal of continuous astral projection?

I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
achieving a peaceful state of mind seems a worthy goal.
sustaining that peaceful state could become your next goal...
bring it back with you when you've reentered "practical life".
Old 12-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.
Well if all you do is go wander around without any particular purpose, then there is no purpose to it other than entertainment.

The biggest value from projecting is getting a larger perspective on your current reality. This generally bring internal peace and lowers stress (which you seem to have benefited.

If you want something more 'productive' to justify the social cost I suggest some research. Figure out some things you would like answers to and go to places where you can find those answers. As a first step I suggest you go visit the creator of this universe. Also informative is to visit some of your other incarnations. When you get braver, you can learn about where your (over-)soul calls 'home', say hello, find out why you are here.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Knower

WSTEIN

Also i forgot to say in my starting post that i didnot go any distance but just like floating outside my body and did just floating many times rather than going to a particular place which may be the reason for my practical failure. What do u think?
Old 12-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.

Whatever you want it to be, astral projection isn't a solution to life problems though--you honestly need to read some self help books or seek a guidance counselor for those issues.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Also i forgot to say in my starting post that i didnot go any distance but just like floating outside my body and did just floating many times rather than going to a particular place which may be the reason for my practical failure. What do u think?
Being that you have already gotten out of body (the hard part), I urge you get off planet and wander about a bit before deciding to give up on it. It gets a whole lot more interesting if you leave the material plane (include this universe and RTZ).

As to if this will add any or allow you to find purpose in OBE, I can not say. Many people just wander to interesting places in the same way they would go to an amusement park (OBE a lot cheaper of course). For me it was the interest to find out the nature of reality that drove me to go WAY Way out there into far reaches of reality. I don't know if merely going out there will enable you to find some purpose in it.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Knower

WSTIEN

U mean nature of reality as by visiting some place or realizing the nature of reality as information
Old 13-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
U mean nature of reality as by visiting some place or realizing the nature of reality as information
I started with an open mind and few preconceptions. One can go to other places for sure. Depending on how 'far' you go, those places can be very similar to here (Earth), somewhat similar to here, different than here, very different than here, completely not the same as here, lacking the very basic substance of 'place', nearly void of anything. My idea was that by traveling to the extremes, it might give me some hints as to how reality is constructed. Not just the 'local' environment (this universe) but all of it. I think I got some clues. I went to visit some of my other incarnations, to see the creator of this universe, up in scale, down in scale, very close to unity, outside of manifest reality, to my over-soul's memories, flew through hyperspace, visited parallel versions of this universe, etc...