Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation as a cosmological constant

I have discovered a model of the universe which incorporates the concept of the eternal reincarnation of the soul [in an infinity of separate and individual existences] as being a cosmological constant - (in the same category as 1/137 is a cosmological constant). So much so that it has to be a cosmological constant, that this model of the universe would break down and would not exist if it wasn't true.

The model states that every living organism which can independently and intentionally move any part of it's body in 4 dimensional space possesses a soul. The model defines the soul as being that which impels the organism to move in 3-D space. The force which first impels it to move a part of it's body in 3-D space is the conscious free will of the organism which is doing the moving. As such, conscious free will and the soul are equated as being one and the same thing.

The neurological signals which initiates the process which will make the necessary muscles move and so carry out the particular physical maneuver in 3-D space, is only initiated after the decision to do so, has already been made. It is only then, that we become consciously aware of that decision.

This would appear to explain Benajamin Libet's findings regarding the subject of awareness & consciousness.

The reason why this is important is because it directly links the physical movement of inanimate sub-atomic particles of matter (such as carbon) within 3-D space, with the free will / soul of the moving organism. The model also links the free will soul to a specific physical event which only occurs within the sub-atomic interior of living tissue.

The model distinguishes between 2 different types of movement of matter within a fixed 3-D framework;

The movement of the 1st category of matter conforms with classical physics and is entirely predictable. All inanimate matter obeys the laws of gravity and classical physics.

The particular movement of the second category of matter - living tissue- only occurs at a particular specific physical event and which is entirely unpredictable. The unpredictability of movement occurs at the sub- atomic scale of particles at the heart of all living tissue. The unpredictability of the movement of living tissue increases as the distances become smaller.

This event is created when a living organism intentionally reverses the trajectory/ direction of a part of their body opposite by 180 degrees. At the precise moment that the organism starts to move in the opposite direction, deep in the heart of the atoms in a spherical region with a diameter of 1 Planck length, an event occurs which contravenes the laws of gravity and classical physics - The 1 Planck sphere region coordinate becomes occupied by the sphere which exists in the present and also the sphere which exists in the future. The 'present' sphere exists in equilibrium. The future sphere returns to the coordinate however carrying with it energy in the form of specific momentum and velocity [As determined by that applied by the living organism].

The collision of the 2 Planck spheres at exactly 180 degrees creates a singularity at that coordinate. That singularity represents the Big Bang of an entirely separate and individual new physical universe. The prime motive cause for the creation of the event was/is the free will of the living organism. This directly connects the free will of the organism with the creation of a new universe. The movement is initiated by free will, - free will is converted into physical action, - the physical action creates an event/ singularity / big bang. Every living, moving organism leaves an infinity of universes in their wake simply by intentionally moving through their surrounding 3-D space.

The model states that the geometry of the universe is an infinite 3 dimensional fractal. This infinite fractal 'contains' an infinity of unique finite separate individual physical universes. Every single universe remains separate from every other because each universe is constructed from it's own relative and unique Planck constant. The relative value of the Planck constant wavelength frequency for any given universe is determined by the 'event' momentum / velocity of the 'future' Planck sphere -as applied by the living organism.

Within this infinity of universes, there exists an infinity of planets where intelligent civilisations have evolved and live on the surface of the planet. The EM spectrum thumbprint of every planet includes the EM radiation of the living organisms which may occupy it's surface. The EM radiation of the moving living things, constitutes the collective free will consciousness of the societies and civilisations which occupies it's surface.

Within the infinity of planets where intelligent organisms exist, it is an odds on certainty that societies and civilisations have evolved over time to exist in global harmony. We could reasonably assume that the individuals who live on these planets exist in a version of paradise. We may further assume that the collective free will consciousness which is being radiated from the surface of the planet by these societies will necessarily be one of tolerance, empathy and compassion.

When a soul is reincarnated, it will be on the surface of one of the infinity of planets in the infinite fractal. The particular planet on which any soul is reborn, is wholly dependant on the state of the conscious free will at the moment it leaves the previous physical living incarnation. At that moment, the wavelength frequency of the soul/free will, instantly resonates in harmony with the collective free will consciousness of the planet which most closely matches the state of it's own, at the moment it leaves the physical body. No other factor is involved - The normal concepts of scale, time and space which we adopt whilst inhabiting a particular existence in 4-D space, are irrelevant in the infinity of the fractal universe. This also applies to the usual arguments which are normally applied against the possibility of the existence of the concept of reincarnation.

The revelation which is inherent in this model of reality is that if it is correct, every individual person is the present living and breathing God of their own eternal soul. If the 'vibration' of your conscious free will at the moment it leaves your body is sinful, you create universes which contains planets where the societies which exist on their surfaces radiate those same sins. The wavelength frequency of your free will soul, will resonate in harmony with that planet. That is the planet you will be reincarnated on in your next life.

However, if you choose to live your present life according to the principle of having tolerance, empathy,inclusion and compassion for all your fellow man/woman, the vibration of your free will soul at the moment it leaves your physical body will resonate only with the free will collective consciousness vibration of one of the paradise planets.

Once a soul is reincarnated on a paradise planet for the 1st time, it will forever be reincarnated on a different paradise planet at every subsequent reincarnation for all eternity. Eternal reincarnation in paradise constitutes the ultimate definition of Heaven and an explanation of how a soul may enter.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelant
So much so that it has to be a cosmological constant, that this model of the universe would break down and would not exist if it wasn't true.
Am I misreading this? Are you saying this theory must be true, otherwise it wouldn't exist as a theory?

Anyway I like your theory. It's funny because I've been having similar thoughts recently about reincarnation on alternate planets or planes and such. You though have rounded out that picture and added some very interesting things to consider and think about. Thanks. Mystical tradition confirms that our level of consciousness determines what it is we see in our metaphysical experiences. Christians see Jesus; Buddhists see Buddha; etc. So this in particular sounds right to me: The particular planet on which any soul is reborn, is wholly dependent on the state of the conscious free will at the moment it leaves the previous physical living incarnation. At that moment, the wavelength frequency of the soul/free will, instantly resonates in harmony with the collective free will consciousness of the planet which most closely matches the state of it's own, at the moment it leaves the physical body.

Last edited by Baile : 27-01-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
The revelation which is inherent in this model of reality is that if it is correct, every individual person is the present living and breathing God of their own eternal soul.
Gosh this just gets better and better. Bingo! A key to life, a key to understanding incarnation-reality. Oh if only everyone understood this.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
wholly dependant on the state of the conscious free will
Another magnificent observation and insight. Free will. And not just free will, conscious free will. Folks, the mysteries of human soul evolution and physical-material purpose are being revealed here for those who care to read up on these sorts of things.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Newbie ;)

The eternal reincarnation of the soul is such an integral component of the model that if it is not true, the whole model falls apart.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
The eternal reincarnation of the soul is such an integral component of the model that if it is not true, the whole model falls apart.
Oh okay, I didn't understand. Yes to the eternal soul. Yes to reincarnation. And if more people only understood these truths, it would eliminate 99% of humanity's problems.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Master

May I suggest you get hold of the three books by Walter van Laack A Better History of Our World, his observations are compelling and his use of mathematics (which forces me anyway to read between the lines) to explain how the universe is a symmetry whose units are recognisable Mendelic constructions.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I can learn no further knowledge with regard to the true nature of our physical reality as I believe I have discovered the definitive model. No other information can now either add or subtract from it.

It effectively is an explanation of all the remaining unsolved mysteries in physics- in particular, what created the Big Bang. ( And no, I don't believe that it was any of the western religion's established church versions of a God deity ).

The model regards gravity as being the only physical force in the universe. The value of the other 3 cosmological forces can be deduced from this fact.The model also therefore represents the theory of quantum gravity.

I had previously tried to post a synopsis of the description of the model as my 1st Hello post on the forum. I didn't know however that you were not allowed to copy and paste [from a word doc]. So I don't fancy typing it all out again. However, if anyone wishes to read of my discovery, I believe I would be allowed to send it by email? Don't know, but I'm sure someone will let me know if it's allowed.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Has no one recognised that the content of what I have stated is an affirmation that every individual who is living today has the opportunity to be reincarnated for all eternity in heaven?
Old 10-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Has no one recognised that the content of what I have stated is an affirmation that every individual who is living today has the opportunity to be reincarnated for all eternity in heaven?
How about you just discuss with us what we do recognize, and what we are sharing with you. Anyway, we don't reincarnate in heaven. We are eternal spirit beings, and we all return to spirit when we die. After that, whether we reincarnate on earth again, or move on to another plane of reality, depends on our soul progress and karma.