Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 12-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile How do you remove an hex/curse?

I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.
Old 13-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Spark
I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.
I would consider to make a reading request in the appropriate sub forum; someone might be able to give you more insight as to what's going on.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Phoenix Fire

As far as i am aware of spirit/animal guides are there only to guide, and not to intervene in a persons live.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Spark
As far as i am aware of spirit/animal guides are there only to guide, and not to intervene in a persons live.

As far as you are aware.
Old 26-10-2012, 08:48 PM
perfect earth

The only true judgments in our consciousness are those we create ourselves. Love yourself. Accept yourself.
Old 13-08-2012, 07:50 PM
oliviasang

Hi

Have you majorly angered someone? Someone you feel has the ability to curse and would have reason to do so?
If not than it is very-very likely you are not cursed, though sometimes it may feel like it. Are you a magic/k practitioner? If so, what branch and I maybe able to help you.

Olivia
Old 13-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Quagmire

I agree with @fire, I would try to post in the healing part of these forums. Personally I do not know because it depends on the curse. I have had one on me since birth carried on from a past life that is intertwined in my DNA. It is by far the most foul curse I have ever encountered and all that have tried to remove it has come short, though some have done an amazing job hope you have more luck than me
Old 16-09-2012, 11:38 PM
iolite

Have you tried requesting help from the Lords of Karma? Diane Stein talks about the Lords of Karma in her book "Essential Energy Balancing".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
I agree with @fire, I would try to post in the healing part of these forums. Personally I do not know because it depends on the curse. I have had one on me since birth carried on from a past life that is intertwined in my DNA. It is by far the most foul curse I have ever encountered and all that have tried to remove it has come short, though some have done an amazing job hope you have more luck than me
Old 17-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Wisa'ka

Whenever hearing or reading accounts of people being cursed, I tend to think of the victim and what prompted such a malicious act. One would suppose a successful removal involves knowing who sent this curse, hex, or cast a bad spell, and the motive. Unless I’ve overlooked something, no one raised a question concerning who, when and why.

If I may ask, Bright Spark, who was it who cursed or hexed you and why do you suppose he, she or they did such ?

Taking an attitude that one particular practice is efficient enough to remove any unknown curse sometimes sadly ends in tragedy not only for the victim, but also for his or her relations as well. Over confident, under qualified people and their short sighted attempts at removal which more than often fail miserably. I’ve seen it happen before.

People are victimized in this matter for different reasons which include, envy, jealousy, revenge and a play for power. Sometimes such ill craft is applied by a practitioner to impose his or her will upon another.

I’ve heard of long conflicts between groups of practitioners that have lasted for thousands of years. Of course much of what’s involved during these terrible conflicts are far removed from the curses, hexes and removal procedures of the Europeans, be they Christian or Pagan.

I know in the traditions of many American Indian tribes, one objective is to take out an enemy practitioner. That requires another practitioner’s assistance as well as that of the warriors. Practitioners of both tribes will not hesitate to apply their ill crafts upon each other and their people as well. Tribal life is for the most part communal so everyone is involved which allows not for innocent casualties. Those practitioners who harm their own people are usually killed outright.
Old 18-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Administrator
  • I have spoken to people in my role as a councellor,that come because they say the depression they suffer came after being cursed by someone.believing it to be so, can make a person doubt anything said to them unless the word curse is there,it can takes many meetings with the said person to bring them out of thinking the way they do. it can be very destructive,as for myself i know that since i was very young ,that ppl were wary around me because if they upset me in any way,i wouldnt say anything but within a couple of days something came to them.so ppl started calling me a witch,to me it was just another name but even now if someone does any wrong to me, i wont say anything but within a couple of days that person will suffer,ive been called all names in my time so to be called a witch is nothing new.
Namaste