Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Adopted Child and Parents, Birth Chart Question

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some help with a slightly unusual situation. The daughter of a friend of mine is being raised by foster parents, but both she and the biological father still see their daughter regularly (around once a month). Here in Germany the biological parents have a right to see their child if they aren't able to raise it and don't want to go with full adoption. I'm wondering if it's possible to see some of the influences of the girl's relationships to both her foster and biological parents.

I can't post links yet; 10/23/2014 8:21 am, Bonn Germany.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Also, is there any reason to be concerned about her 12th House? I'm only a beginner at astrology, but read mixed opinions about this topic.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
Stellium
Venus in 4° Libra
Ascendant in 6° Libra
Moon in 27° Virgo
Mercury in 22° Virgo
Sun in 4° Libra
North Node in 23° Virgo
Stellium is quite rare to have in the chart it is said and this chart has two. With Libra placement I believe the person will be loving and kind. With virgo placement they will be conscientious careful and shy, but they will be polished and well behaved in public.

North node in virgo. A lot of writers, artists , musician have this placement. I feel their karma is around embracing their Piscean talents, the karma is around discerning for the self, learning to say no to others and maintaing strong boundaries. There are lessons around compassion in pursuit of spirit but at the same time not sacrificing the self for others.

T-Square
Mercury in 22° Virgo
Pluto in 16° Sagittarius
Uranus in 18° Pisces
This means an interest in occult, mysticism, escaping from reality, yet Mercury in Virgo will push them towards worry. Pluto in Sagittarius will desire freedom of expression and when this is hindered this could lead to escapism.

Yod
MC in 16° Cancer
Chiron in 18° Aquarius
Pluto in 16° Sagittarius

This aspect suggests that are not likely to feel at home with family MC Cancer. Artistic professions might be good for them and will provide a good outlet. They have come to heal and servve, and there will be turning away from home into the world at large which will fuel them to find more empathy for themselves ( Chiron in Aquarius ) does not feel comfortable in their own skin and will develop compassion for the rest.

From this chart I feel someone who is highly empathic, very creative , poetic, imaginative. The awareness of eventual destiny will be present with them from the time of birth. They are born to heal, serve and develop compassion and this chart has strong indications of someone with a holistic mind. they will be in pursuit of something significant and deeper from early in their life.
I like this chart, except it can be overtly emotional and will have to learn to say no to others not taxing their own needs. They will need a lot of love and their Mercury in virgo placement will need a lot of release when it does not tend to worry. So they will need some strong parental figure to enable more groundedness and understanding for them. ( Sun trine neptune placement ) they can be impressionable and easily prorous. They will tend not to feel at home, and it will need a lot more compassion to understand that they are part of a whole, and they belong to a family.

There is a lot more ofcourse, these are just somethings I found for this chart here. Hope this has been helpful.

Thank you , blessings
Old 11-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your valuable insights! I felt that there was something special about the girl and I'm hoping to have some kind of positive influence on her situation, even if it's only small and indirect, considering her real parents' difficult situation.