Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-06-2017, 03:28 AM
Master
Lucid like, manifesting dream

Alright. Well it has been quite a while since I have been able to lucid dream, in this particular dream, I was speaking to my family about the possibility of us moving to the town we have previously lived, which unnerves me, because I am tired of moving from place to place, but the dream matter is not what I need help interpreting, please bear with me.

During the dream it began to take on a very nightmarish quality (this is not new, my dreams often have fear and nightmarish qualities to them), I during the dream was starting to feel much fear due to feeling like my back was being touched, and it felt quite cold- this also is not a new sensation during my dreams. In the dream I felt as I often do that the sensations were due to entities.

At the end of the dream while things were beginning to get more nonsensical- I was in dream in my bedroom looking up at my ceiling fan. There is no ceiling fan in my room. Things were getting strange or thoughts were getting strange- then I had the willful thought to try and manifest something in my hand while I dreamt, so it indeed appeared I became lucid. Well I concentrated on feeling my body within my dream to try and feel if I could manifest this thing I craved- I will be honest I craved a cigarette as I often do in my dreams before waking up. So I concentrated on feeling something in my hand, and it began to work I started to feel what felt like a rolled cigarette without a filter-how I used to smoke them. So I stated matter of fact mentally that I had wanted a regular cigarette with a filter (by regular cigarette I meant hand rolled). I concentrated on feeling in my hand a regular one. I felt and it didn't appear to be changing the item. I felt at one point the item drop from my hands and fall into my bedding.

Then I awoke, with a craving- pretty severe. I went to roll a smoke, and my dad asked me to make a pot of coffee, we joked about how I was going to drink coffee all night and be up for long periods during the night and day, and I told him yes I would make coffee. I had my smoke. As I went out of my room to make coffee I noticed on the floor by the basement door a regular brand cigarette that my father must have dropped.

This topic no is not about smoking or bad habits but about not only considering whether this to be manifesting or simply coincidence.

Also and the important factor is I was able to lucid dream again, and I am really wondering if any of you have tips on how to lucid dream more often if you will? Like I said many of my dreams come as very nightmarish and I would like to try and lucidly and consciously break this cycle. I'd also like to be able to dream and not have addictive cravings during my dreams, as I have had that happen quite often as well. I believe if I am able to become lucid in my dreams I may be able to dissolve some of the fear hopefully and try to turn a dream I am fearful of into one I enjoy.

Any thoughts here on any of this? Anyone have experiences of dreaming lucidly and turning consciously nightmares into extraordinarily positive dreams?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you all for reading.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Master
you've already taken several steps towards resolving the issues you're
wanting to address. i advise you to keep doing as you've been doing.

the idea of moving back to a place where you'd been at previously is
about revisiting the mental landscapes where you'd established the
patterns of behavior you're wanting to change now (not about physical
relocation). in the dream, you'd been discussing that notion with your
family, so something about your familial relationships plays an integral
part in your habitual behaviors and fears.

my instinct is that the "entities" with the cold touch are an aspect of
your being which you'd sought to disown at some point in your past.
the whole idea of smoking could be as a 'death-wish' you've held for
these uncomfortable aspects of yourself (as if the cigarettes were a
'medication' meant to separate you permanently from them).

the 'cravings' might originate from those "entities", who simply crave
your loving acceptance... which is translated subconsciously into a
desire for that 'medication' (to cease their callings to you).

my hunch is that some triggering event(s) have caused you to feel
bad about yourself at some point(s) in your developing years. through
self-judgments, you've decided that your well-being would be better
served by shunning these uncomfortable portions of yourself; yet,
they still exist and are informative of your wholeness, so they linger
in the recesses of your subconscious mind.

if you look for reasons to justify fear in the process of reconnecting
with those "entities", it won't be difficult. [you'd cut loose from
these things earlier... there must have been "a reason" for that
(with the implication that it was a 'valid' reason). in all that time
separated from your loving attentions, what mischiefs might they
have dreamt up? and, from their point of view, you've abandoned
them in the darkness earlier... how can they trust you now?]
imagining a pleasant, even joyous reunion, is even easier...
mostly because you would want it to be that way!

habits are simply choices that you've made at some point, and
continue to support without investing conscious effort into them
presently. for you to revisit your past decision points is to afford
yourself the opportunity to choose a different pathway. all things
manifest in accordance to the choices that we make [i believe].

you had manifested the circumstances which provided for that
'simple coincidence' to occur -- when that cigarette appeared.
Old 29-06-2017, 05:32 AM
Suspended

it is the angel on your back that touches your back. It is with every single person & is a direct extension of God. It interacts with each person differently according to what God thinks the person needs. It showed you a fan above you where there is no fan & this means it thinks you need a fan due to smoking. Then it gives you the idea that you want a cigarette. It knew you were going to find a cigarette in a few minutes so it made a mystery out of it. My angel of God does that to me every day or so. It shows me exactly what will be happening that day & it is often things which I would never have imagined could happen, & yet they do.

So i'm thinking God knew you smoked & you were about to find a cigarette & so God showed you a ceiling fan above you to remind you of fresh air as well.

The best way to induce lucid dreams is to get out of bed an hour or more before dawn & walk around doing things for a while & then go back to bed just as dawn approaches. Lie flat on your back with your legs straight & your hands folded over you or by your side. Just let yourself fall back to sleep without thinking about anything & let your angel do the rest. If the weather is warm then leave your feet uncovered as that also helps. Moses was told to take his shoes off when God arrived & it is an important aspect of meeting God & should be done by all.

Dissolving fear is done by love. When you see a fearful thing in a dream or vision then just beam love at it & it will transform into something pleasant & interesting. Love conquers all & there is no greater weapon when entering the unknown. It is the hardest weapon to wield however as we all want to react with defensive thoughts when something fearful shows up. But then we become the very thing we hate after a while; so unconditional love is all you need to safely enter the spiritual world & witness all its wonders without a care.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Master
Thank you H:O:R:A:C:E for your response. There is much in it that makes sense to this particular situation and you are right.

Thank you Perfection- Thank you for sharing your technique and thank you very much for the reminder of fresh air, would do me quite a bit of good. Much appreciated.

Blessings to you both.