Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-06-2017, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder

Negative clairvoyence experience

Hi

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I had an experience quite a few years ago now that scared me, conceptually, as to what it could mean. It really freaked me out actually.

I was going to these meditation classes that solely work with the chakras and the energy there was quite strong, I was only 21 at the time.

I don't think I was ready to have my spiritual centres opened up as I was still quite immature. This one night I went out to a live music event and I took some ecstasy, which I now know can open your chakras right up. I went back to my friends place that he had just moved into in the city that had a pretty dark energy in there. When I had helped him move in I knew straight away the previous occupant was a stripper and it just felt like some bad energy was in there.

Well, as I was laying in bed that night my 3rd eye turned into a projector screen. I was on my back looking at the roof of my friends place and whether I opened my eyes, or had them closed there was a very clear "projector screen" in front of me. All of a sudden all these images began to be shown to me, I saw a man sitting at a desk with all these candles, he was wearing a suit and I perceived this to probably be what I would imagine to be the devil. I was then shown all these "2D" images, like looking at an older video game. One of them showed all these entities in a large circle, all working together to apply pressure to one unit who was in the middle. It was like watching 1000 units of energy applying all their pressure onto one being. Strange, I know. But it scared me.

I was shown all these other things that I can't really recall now, I know they were dark though, or generally not perceptible.

I've never had another experience like this, can anyone relate?
Old 09-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Sounds scary that,but when the third eye is active, which is most of the time, you don't know it!
Sounds odd for me to say that, but, I think it may of been the "eggs", why, well when my third eye was opened/activated/stimulated I knew something was going on,I actually thought it was a mini stroke!
But looking back all those years ( 1981 ) it only happened that once,but,it is always " switched on ",I have no control,it is just on/open constantly.

The screen/video you saw was probably from fear of being in a place that you said had negative energy, you had already convinced yourself that " something " was going to happen,the "eggs" made sure of that!

When I lay down at night to sleep I always kneel down and say a prayer,before bed, i say it to my "self" or God/source that's does not matter before getting into bed, in the pitch black room I close my eyes, I say my prayers and inside my eyelids is rose coloured, almost as if the room light has been switched on and you can see the blood vessels in your eyelids giving off a rosey/pink colour.

I know when that happens that when I lay down, I am going to see a video show,in yellowish/sepia, it's just so primeval really,in this day and age of technicoloured everything,what I see is a basic colour, so bland and subdued I could imagine myself in a tomb in ancient Egypt with a flickering torch, now that amazes me,and I know its real, why, because the shade of the colours is believable!

I love simplicity, you may of somehow managed to get access to your subconscious mind, and became a "seer", but just for awhile.
I would just enjoy it,or you just confuse yourself more, I hope others answer you,it will be very interesting to read!

KRB
Old 14-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for your reply yes I wasn't sure where to put this topic which may be why no others have responded, what do you mean by the eggs though?
Old 15-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Master
Yes...It was an experience.

I have guides/guardians and they 'show movies'. It can be done any way but that sounds like it was on purpose to show you a scary movie. They can make it be about anything.

When we dream, those are movies, or we are participating in the action usually rather then watching it. It is kind of the same thing.

I know my guardians and guides very well and we talk about the movies. It is part of the work, but I see visions. If I want to know something then I will look at the movie screen or place inside where I might see a vision. It is like a little movie that shows me something, what I am asking about or who I am looking at. I wouldn't see what you described unless there was a reason to. I might look at a person and see what they are doing. This would be rudimentary, like an illustration or a cartoon because those are the type of images I am shown, nothing too graphic or disturbing. I might see them doing something. That would be a clue about what is really happening.

If I want to know something, I look. I will see a vision and I will get a clue about what is going on. The vision is accurate and I can interpret the message.

That is how I do it. If they wanted to, they could show me the image you described, I do kind of see it. It isn't scary to me because I know they are acting out roles. That could have been a demonstration to show you something about energy being focused on a single entity, which could have been you. It was definitely an experience.

Some of the work I have done is very scary to be honest.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)