Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Fairly new. Any insight?

Hello there. I am so excited to be here sharing with you all. I have just recently began my spiritual journey with meditation and energies. About 1 year and a half ago. I have started meditating and studying the chakras. I just ordered myself some crystals that should be here next week. Is there any specific ways any of you like to cleanse, charge and, program these crystals? I'd be very interested in hearing. I have been somewhat spiritual my whole life, growing up my grand mother was and still is very in tune with what most people like to call the super natural. I have had many experiences but never really wanted to open myself fully because I was too afraid of something bad happening. I now fully embrace this, and want to get into and learn about it as much as I can. I am very interested in finding balance and happiness ( to which I am already on my way). This is a journey I am sharing with my husband as we had events that led us on this path. At the moment I am listening to binural beats and I try to meditate at least once a day. I am a SAHM so doing this sometimes can be a mission! At the moment I am using the " OM " chant for an hour a day split into 2. About 2 weeks ago I stopped eating meat, not because I had planned it, it just all of the sudden happened. I found myself cutting up chicken for my family and telling it sorry and thanking it for its sacrifices as well as saying I love you. May sound odd, but just one of those things I thought I'd add. I am also very into learning how to see auras better and figuring out where my soul came from and how it is I can help. I hope I am posting this all in the right section, as I am new to forums and don't quite know how they work! Thank you so much for your time, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all the love and light.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Firstly, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Regarding the crystals, you can put them in salt water and stick them out in natural sunlight. If you don't have access to the beach, you can use normal water with salt (not table salt) added to it. If you don't have sunlight.. :P you can get some kyanite to charge your crystals. And it may be worth mentioning that crystals are 'programmable'.. once they've been cleansed and charged, you tell them what you'd like them to do.

With seeing auras, you should begin in low light with a background a similar colour to your hand. Sit with your hand outstretched towards the background, and focus on the edges of your fingers. Move your eyes around so you don't get an afterimage (cellular fatigue), and imagine that you're seeing your hand through your third eye. Focus your attention on your third eye (pineal gland) and imagine energy coming up from the ground and down from the sky to meet in your third eye. Imagine it growing bigger and glowing (it may help to imagine this being indigo.. but feel what works for you).

At first you may only see the first etheric layer of your aura.. it may be a few millimeters in width, but should expand slowly (over time; weeks / months) to be a bit more than a centimeter. At this stage, you should start to see some colour moving around in the next 'layer' of your aura. Keep practicing and your third eye will slowly open, allowing you to see the aura more clearly. And it should go without saying that you'll also start seeing spirits.

You may find benefit in working on decalcifying your third eye: http://spiritualityhealth.com/blog/b...e-pineal-gland

Good luck on your journey. Please let us know if there's anything you need help with.