Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Seeker

Want to AP but scared.

I've had APs, but not intentionally, and once I Realized I Was about to AP, I stopped it.

I want to do it consciously, but I am a bit scared to see a negative spirit on the other side, all that I can do is think of love and ask for help and protection from my guides...right? I haven't met my guides, and I hope to in AP. But I wouldn't know if the spirit is truly my guide, I guess that's where intuition comes in?

I'm also scared to AP, because well I know there is a presence in my house. I can't tell if it's good or bad as i Haven't approached it head on, I don't plan to. But I think that if I AP, I'm bound to meet it :/. I really do not want to deal with a negative spirit, not yet anyways.

I'm younger than most I guess, and I also think that's apart of why I'm scared to AP.

Overall, I don't feel like I'm ready to AP yet. But I know if I Do, I'll either have a wonderful, or horrible experience. I just don't know which one yet.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeronknight
I'm also scared to AP, because well I know there is a presence in my house. I can't tell if it's good or bad as i Haven't approached it head on, I don't plan to. But I think that if I AP, I'm bound to meet it :/. I really do not want to deal with a negative spirit, not yet anyways.

if you believe there may be a negative spirit in your house, I strongly suggest not to be trying to do AP there. Go elsewhere when you want to work on doing this.. got a deserted park or something in you can take a blanket with you and work on this?

or better still find someone who can clear your house if you cant do it yourself

I just saw you double posted so have replies on another thread. All good posts to you. As another suggested you could instead get into lucid dreaming and that way you can work on any fears you have about other things while knowing you are safe as its just all your own mind. check out lucid dreaming.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:57 AM
Master

You mentioned you are young. I do not know how young you are. When I was young I was scared of ap so I did not try to. Much later in life I was interested in ap. I would suggest forgetting about ap for a while until you start to feel better about it.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Lorelyen

No need to be scared.

If you're ok about going to sleep of a night, if you dream without fear (assuming not too many nightmares) then sleep is a far more risky proposition than AP.

To feel safe, on your early projections, stay close to your physical location. Don't go flying around (as you can when confident).

"Dreams" were one of the things that got me exploring my unknown, hence I soon latched onto AP though it took me ages and ages to lift off, it felt like. I was 14 at the time.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeronknight
I've had APs, but not intentionally, and once I Realized I Was about to AP, I stopped it.

I want to do it consciously, but I am a bit scared to see a negative spirit on the other side, all that I can do is think of love and ask for help and protection from my guides...right? I haven't met my guides, and I hope to in AP. But I wouldn't know if the spirit is truly my guide, I guess that's where intuition comes in?

I'm younger than most I guess, and I also think that's apart of why I'm scared to AP.

Overall, I don't feel like I'm ready to AP yet. But I know if I Do, I'll either have a wonderful, or horrible experience. I just don't know which one yet.

Zeronknight....
For a start you are NOT a wuss. You are sensible and have a good head on your shoulders in my opinion. You also have innate wisdom and the ability to see the consequences of your decisions and actions. That much is obvious.
There is nothing wrong in being cautious.

Okay well, layers of reality and the denizens of those realities all occupy the same 'space'. But it is a fact that one frequency occupying the same 'space' as another completely different frequency, has a more than high possibilty of never, ever, knowing the other is there!

I know, for example, what occupies the frequencies which I am attuned to -here -in the space where I live, move and have my being. Not just physically. That's because I'm tuned into a specific wavelength.
(In other words, to use an analogy, I am on "FM" and have no knowledge of what's going on in the "AM" zone...or the shortwave zone....or the longwave zone.)
And they have no knowledge of my area either. Not if they are unable to attune to it. I can only 'pick up'what is vibrating on my own frequency.

Still with the analogy....try it -on a radio. You cannot receive more than one radio station on a certain wavelength and specific tuning, at once.

However, if you do that tuning half-heartedly, you may get interference, overlap of some pop music on a classical station, or white noise.
If you do that tuning with intent and definition, you will get a clear station.

So it is up to you how well you practice at attuning yourself and your energies to the wavelength you require, and how well you can hold onto it. In my experience this has to go deep and become second-nature and has to be very pure of intent.

Another Being may be living on a certain wavelength of the space which you occupy. Shift wavelengths, and that Being is no longer there -as far as you are concerned anyway. That Being's existence does NOT have to be a given, for you! It is mooching about in its own world....are you going to enter its world -or your own?

That's not how it works in 3D but that is more or less how it works in the dimensions beyond 3D.

Stand back maybe on going out on the astral if your intuition tells you to. You have no reason to fear it, maybe tune your instrument first?