Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Sleep Paralysis

I apologize if this is not the right forum but I couldn't figure out exactly what this would pertain to other than this.
This is my story.

I was in a tragic car accident in February, I lost my 2 year old son who was sitting in the back passenger seat while I was driving. I ran off the road and clipped an 18-wheeler that was parked in the emergency lane.
My car spun underneath it and literally the only part of the car that wasn't destroyed was where I was sitting.
I turned around to see that my 2yo wasn't moving and that his head had been crushed; (his car seat had head protecters on both sides an the car seat itself looked untouched)
my collarbone had snapped in half (where the seatbelt was) and I managed to crawl out of my seat to check on my son, not wanting to believe my eyes.
A lady had to drag me out of the car because I was hysterical.

I could type the rest of the story but it becomes irrelevant to my current post after this.

I've suffered from sleep paralysis my whole life and it's always been the typical "evil presence I can't see but I can feel standing beside me".
Well tonight was different.
I woke up at approximately 3:12am (I know because I immediately texted my cousin) but this couldn't have happened much longer before that.

I 'woke up' or rather gained consciousness but couldn't move. Immediately I realized that I was paralyzed and felt a presence behind me (I was laying on the left side of the bed facing towards the middle) at first I panicked thinking it was going to be 'evil' but this presence didn't feel malnolvent at all.
I could feel it climbing onto the bed and positioning itself facing towards me and immedently recognized my son in vivid detail.
I couldn't my speak but I repeated "I love you" over again in my head and he seemed to have heard me because he looked down, smiled; and I could make out his long eyelashes even in the dark.
I can always break myself out of the paralysis but this time I didn't want to for obvious reasons, I knew he would disappear.

It must not have been much long after I awoke fully conscious and called my boyfriend to tell him what happened and cried to him on the phone. He doesn't believe in souls or spirits but he sympathized.

I believe in reincarnation and one day that he'll come back to me.
Until then I can only look forward to future 'visits'.
Old 21-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Master
I started having sleep paralysis in the 1970s and after reading Robert Monroe's book Journies Out of the Body, learned to do astral travel. Sometimes I felt the presence and sometimes it wasn't there. I also found it was easier to do during the daytime, ie. the darkness of night time tended to made it scary.
Old 29-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Pathfinder

I want to talk to you...
Old 29-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm so sorry for the loss of your son :( It must thing the worst thing in the world to have to cope with.

I have experienced SP a number of times in my life and it has always been connected to fear. I can't say what happened with you son, but I do believe you will see him again.
Old 29-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Pathfinder

Do not worry, all is well. Your son is waiting for you on the Other Side when you die. His spirit is doing well and he can't wait to see you. They are all waiting for you!
You will see each other again.
It is the only thing that really helps me.
All the best! Sounds like a great experience that he came and visited you during sleep. Sleep paralysis is not a bad thing, but many bad entities use it to scare us.
Old 17-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I am 40 and been catching sleep paralysis since i was 14. more annoying than anything. scary. Once i was home on leave, watching tv in the middle of the night, and a commerical came on. Then i felt it coming on and i was like "awww come on! im not even sleepy!" so i faked like i was scared and faked screamed and snaped out of it.

Now i welcome it. I know what it is and what to do with it.
Old 21-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Seeker

You should try to turn sleep paralysis into astral projection. My mom and brother died in a car crash and I know what it's like. All the best arielledoll