Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman

Sungirl, I am not getting at you personally but do you have Insurances in place on your healing, and do you have licenced premises ?

Yes, I have insurance and I am a registered Bach Practitioner. My certificates are on the wall.

Both of my modalities involved assessments and case studies. I didn't just do a weekend course and call myself a healer. Not saying that was what you were implying but there are people out there that have done that.

I don't have licensed premises because I work in my own home in a dedicated room that only I go in and the cats aren't even allowed in there. I personally don't charge a great amount (can mail you my web addy if you are interested in my ethos) and offer to trade for healing work.

I also don't consider myself to be doing the work, I am simply a channel and anchor for the energy.
Old 26-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Master
Good for you, Sungirl. I only asked because my ex had to go through all the bureaucracy when setting up as an Acupuncturist, so I am aware of the pitfalls.
[ I always have Rescue Remedy in my cabinet ]
Old 26-08-2012, 05:43 PM
arive nan

I won't miss wading through all of the tarot readings to find the tarot decks that I would miss if I narrowed my search too much. Ebay said this decision was because the sale of services like readings and spells often resulted in disputes that were difficult for them to resolve. I imagine that "difficult" was an understatement.
Old 26-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Sungirl

Norsey, I didn't have any problems. Is she with Balens? We were given details when we passed and I added the Bach when I renewed. I didn't do anything for years so let it lapse and they just restarted it with copies of my certs.

Although acupuncture may be different because it is actually something physical entering the body.... but then so is Bach.

Having said all that the lady I go to has certs and stuff but you don't see any of them. I just put them up to make new people feel more confident in my ability.