Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-07-2012, 06:47 AM
birlikilmi

"ATALANTIA MAIN CODING PROGRAMME"

"ATALANTIA MAIN CODING PROGRAMME"

Now Mountains, what will happen wit the new study? I would like to explain this briefly. The new study will be done with the up most capability. Illiterate ones are asked not to attend the symposium. This is why even those who are able to participate will not be there. Because this study needs to be done with the literate ones. For human being reading is to be able to listen his own seeds in his societies. If a human has earned himself and is listened to by himself will be there.

We know that Mohammed has given duties to human. We will be also talking about Mohammed Technique there on that day.

Today the impact on human is being given voice by Our Family. Tomorrow the impact on human will be given voice by Light. There is another matter I expect you to give voice to which is work is done with who are association. Those who are not will not be able to be there.

We are an association. Each speaker in this assembly speaks as an association there. I am letting you know for certain.

There are Koran's of the Empire in my folds. Each one of them is light. And each one of them is literate. Each one ofthem is intelligence. Each one of them is legislation. I, the Light who is Allah... I am the One who is in the Lectern of the Unity, I am the one who does the Technological Coding of ONE and I expect everyone to know that all the speeches are done in the name of UNITY not me. This is a fact.

Now my mountains, many officials will come there. Duty has been given to human. Duty has been given to literate ones. Those who can not enter there in other words who can not be there will not be able to unite. This is for sure.

Serving all, Serving One can happen with United light. Eventhough so many supremes try to be with you, this can only happen by their beings and being able to voice their essence. We have made you aware of demons. It's a shame that they are not able to be with you. Because they are not in the Divine societies. And we gave Golden Seeds to you. Here they will be with you....

From now on those supremes who transform darkness to glorious light will be you and descend to you. Give voice to skies so that those who are ready come down. Give voice to skies so that Korans come. Give voice to skies so that those who fow and draw light from darkness come down for duty.

Treasure is human. We have opened that treasure. We have become united in that treasure. Treasure is human and we have taken him from Koran to endless ocean. Treasure is human and we have make him read with love. We have become that art work. This is what I give you for now.

Positive is given sound to by Golden Light. Negative does not exist in Koran. It is well known that the orphan is illiterate. We take an oath that to protect everyone, to turn the lights on in our density and to record the physical form again and again. We swear that we are in the skies as you in this duty which will be lifelong. And we are at the scale as you. Out hearts are with you. You us, us you...

Malignity does not exist in Human. Malignity does not exist in Wisdom. Malignity is not in Intelligence. Malignity is not in Koran however is in whose light is broken. We have also renewed those who are broken in our hearts. Let this be known. This is all for now!

Allah is with you. Be aware of this fir certain. Allah is with you. Allah is not without you. It is not possible for those who break to be in Koran my dear Ones. This is also certain.

I embrace you all. This is it for now!" Superealityofhumanity