Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He said.... " I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”. ..... “ I and my Father are one ”.

I understand what he said and also what he meant at (John 14:11). which is the fact that he and his Father are in total agreement with everything, they are as ONE. so are you refusing to believe ALL OTHER verses that I POST. in which Jesus HIMSELF, constantly said ,he has a FATHER and a GOD? you posting what Jesus said at John 14:11 does NOT change the FACT that Jesus IS NOT the ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER.

Jesus said these words, once again! ,(1). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(2). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

(3). John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (Jesus NEVER called himself a GOD. here he told us that there IS a "GOD", we better GET TO KNOW, if we want life!)

(4). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus CAN NOT get any Clearer than that. if we refuse to believe ALL of Jesus words. and pick the ones that would make us seem right. than how can we say that we're true followers of Jesus? satan wants us to believe Jesus is the GOD of Israel. even though satan KNOWS the truth, since was at one time Jesus Angelic Brother! peace
Old 31-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I understand what he said and also what he meant at (John 14:11). which is the fact that he and his Father are in total agreement with everything, they are as ONE. so are you refusing to believe ALL OTHER verses that I POST. in which Jesus HIMSELF, constantly said ,he has a FATHER and a GOD? you posting what Jesus said at John 14:11 does NOT change the FACT that Jesus IS NOT the ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER.

Jesus said these words, once again! ,(1). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(2). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

(3). John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (Jesus NEVER called himself a GOD. here he told us that there IS a "GOD", we better GET TO KNOW, if we want life!)

(4). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus CAN NOT get any Clearer than that. if we refuse to believe ALL of Jesus words. and pick the ones that would make us seem right. than how can we say that we're true followers of Jesus? satan wants us to believe Jesus is the GOD of Israel. even though satan KNOWS the truth, since was at one time Jesus Angelic Brother! peace

To each their own, peace.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

To understand this relationship, i use the Sun-Sunbeam parable. But Sun, not as a material object, but only as light.

You see, when the Sun sends out a Light Beam out, what it send it is, actually, a round ball of energy. You see it as a beam, because it is moving so fast.
You see it as a beam, because it sends not only 1 ball of energy, but continuously, endless many balls of energy.

And here it is where the parable ends (because of physical reasons).
Because, when God sends out these balls of energy, its being is expanding.

There is no distinction where God starts and where God ends, because this means nothing.

The meaning of starting and beginning is formed only on the material plane.

And so, When Jesus says "The father is in Me" he is speaking out of the material body, pointing that the father is inside and working through.

When Jesus says, I am in my father, then it means that, even his material and it's spiritual body does live IN the father.
And because on the spiritual, Godly plane, there is no distinction of beginnings and endings, "Jesus is in the Father, and the father is in Jesus".

And it is true that this counts for every of us.

I use to think, (think because no one has asked me yet, about this):

If you can't imagine God (because God has no Image), then use the image of Jesus, because you can have 100% trust in him, to lead you to God.

Thanks for reading.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:50 AM
MAYA EL

You are blinded by your faith .
Old 08-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You are blinded by your faith .

Blind faith does that
Old 08-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
To understand this relationship, i use the Sun-Sunbeam parable. But Sun, not as a material object, but only as light.

You see, when the Sun sends out a Light Beam out, what it send it is, actually, a round ball of energy. You see it as a beam, because it is moving so fast.
You see it as a beam, because it sends not only 1 ball of energy, but continuously, endless many balls of energy.

And here it is where the parable ends (because of physical reasons).
Because, when God sends out these balls of energy, its being is expanding.

There is no distinction where God starts and where God ends, because this means nothing.

The meaning of starting and beginning is formed only on the material plane.

And so, When Jesus says "The father is in Me" he is speaking out of the material body, pointing that the father is inside and working through.

When Jesus says, I am in my father, then it means that, even his material and it's spiritual body does live IN the father.
And because on the spiritual, Godly plane, there is no distinction of beginnings and endings, "Jesus is in the Father, and the father is in Jesus".

And it is true that this counts for every of us.

I use to think, (think because no one has asked me yet, about this):

If you can't imagine God (because God has no Image), then use the image of Jesus, because you can have 100% trust in him, to lead you to God.

Thanks for reading.
VERY GOOD EXPLANATION.

It is interesting to read an explanation that 'does not' attack another.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-11-2019, 01:19 AM
Master
John 5:23

"So that all will honor the Son, even as they honor the Father."

39 "You search the scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; It is these that testify of me."

So again, only the Almighty is Perfect.
If Jesus wasn't perfect He could not do the miracles He did.
He said Himself, if you don't believe in Him because of His words, then to believe because of His works.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-11-2019, 03:36 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
VERY GOOD EXPLANATION.

It is interesting to read an explanation that 'does not' attack another.
? That is an interesting thing to say? Why do you come across as so sensitive and easily offended? . Perhaps it is true and or perhaps your perspective is to far over in the victim view point and needs to shift to a different perspective on metaphysical philosophical discussion?
Old 26-11-2019, 05:00 AM
Experiencer

so JoJo for clarity-are you suggesting that there is not a triune God, meaning God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost
Old 26-11-2019, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
? That is an interesting thing to say? Why do you come across as so sensitive and easily offended? . Perhaps it is true and or perhaps your perspective is to far over in the victim view point and needs to shift to a different perspective on metaphysical philosophical discussion?
Dan_SF presented an argument without attacking somebody whereas
you and another did not provide an alternate view but instead provided was a 'slam dunk'.

By the way, who is this victim you mentioned?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.