Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Hawaiian Dreams Hawaiian Dreams is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 195
 
Anyone Else from Hawaii

Just wondering who's out there. Wondering if anyone is from Hawaii originally? Anyone currently here?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-10-2019, 07:31 PM
clover clover is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Pacific Coast
Posts: 10,770
  clover's Avatar
I don't think I have met anyone from Hawaii here, your the first person that I know of.

where are you from thread



Do you like living in Hawaii? Seems dreamy. I am in the pacific coast, similarities but nothing compared of course. Would like to visit Hawaii someday soon.
__________________
"You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean." ~ Alan Watts

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Hawaiian Dreams Hawaiian Dreams is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 195
 
Thank you Clover! I pretty much grew up in Hawaii and can't imagine moving away. I have seen other places in the world, and feel right at home here. It's great. It's weather is very temperate, which is ideal for outdoors and being in nature. Speaking of nature, it's everywhere. 10 minutes in one direction and you're at the ocean. 10 minutes in the other direction and you're up in the mountains. It's great, and you should visit!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-10-2019, 09:48 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,993
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you Clover! I pretty much grew up in Hawaii and can't imagine moving away. I have seen other places in the world, and feel right at home here. It's great. It's weather is very temperate, which is ideal for outdoors and being in nature. Speaking of nature, it's everywhere. 10 minutes in one direction and you're at the ocean. 10 minutes in the other direction and you're up in the mountains. It's great, and you should visit!
You really are proud of where you live.

As for me, I have to travel about 20 minutes to get to the mountains. I am surrounded by mountain ranges.

One day, I was at an intersection in which all the mountain ranges
in the north, south, west and east direction, were all the same 'height'.

I wonder if anybody else has ever noticed that 'special location'.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2019, 02:13 PM
hazada guess hazada guess is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 184
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Just wondering who's out there. Wondering if anyone is from Hawaii originally? Anyone currently here?

No,I'm from the UK,but I wish I was from Hawaii.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Hawaiian Dreams Hawaiian Dreams is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 195
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You really are proud of where you live.

As for me, I have to travel about 20 minutes to get to the mountains. I am surrounded by mountain ranges.

One day, I was at an intersection in which all the mountain ranges
in the north, south, west and east direction, were all the same 'height'.

I wonder if anybody else has ever noticed that 'special location'.

It almost sounds like you're in Las Vegas. When I visit there, it seems there are equal height mountains an equal distance from all sides of the city.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Hawaiian Dreams Hawaiian Dreams is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 195
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
No,I'm from the UK,but I wish I was from Hawaii.

The UK sounds like fun too. I have never been there yet, but do want to visit!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums