Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Is this also the reason why immortalists don't reveal themselves to the world? That they think of immortality as a by-product of their development, which is based on things like love, peace and respect? And that they don't teach about how to become an immortalist, but teach about love, etc.?

I agree. Anyone conscious enough to achieve physical immortality is wise enough not to display themselves like a side show act. Some advanced souls don't even teach but just live as love itself. As Lora said, being aware at a higher vibrational level brings up the whole population... subtly and gradually.

Xan

Old 30-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Master
I think physical immortality is silly, who would want to hold onto their body forever, everything must change, everything is in flow, this flow is all one, this is true immortality, but only when realized.
Old 30-01-2012, 02:42 AM
Master
Yes... life itself is immortal.

My definition of physical immortality is not living in the body forever, but as long as one wishes and in good health and well-being... for whatever reason they may have.

Xan

Old 01-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Master

For anyone who is interested...I came across this site after a Google search
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/alchemy2084/

Enjoy reading!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Master
Thanks, Serrao. Out of curiosity I skipped right to the 'how to' section. It's good.

13 keys to Physical Immortality by Robert Coon - http://www.angelfire.com/in4/alchemy2084/keys.html

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 04:50 PM
geri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Do you think it's possible to achieve physical immortality on this planet in this kind of body? And that travelling to the spiritual dimensions/planes is possible also?
I'm very curious about your views.
Serrao, yes I believe it is possible to achieve physical immortality on this plantet, but not in this body as it is. I'm of the belief that what Jesus taught was the way to immortality. I would like to quote Emmet Fox here: "The fact is that when correctly understood, the teaching of Jesus is found to be the most practicable of all doctrines; and the whole essence of his teaching and of its application is summed up in this text,'Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth'. When you possess the spiritual meaning of this text you have the secret of dominion--the secret of overcoming every kind of difficulty. First of all, the word earth in the bible really means the whole of your outer experience, and to inherit the earth means to have dominion over that outer experience. So we see that when the bible talks about possessing the earth, governing the earth, making the earth glorious, it is referring to the conditions of our lives, from our bodily health outward to farthest point in our affairs. So this text undertakes to tell us how we may posses, or govern, or be masters of our environment." Emmet states in another place that the sufferings of the body can be transcended (to be beyond the grasp of human experience, to surpass) and even transmuted (changed into another form) by our state of consciousness." So I believe that you can achieve immortality here and now on this earth in a body that has been changed by our state of consciousness. In the bible there is a verse that states that "the truth will make you free." I did a study on this statement and found that the meaning of it is "to be exempt from mortal liability--to liberate."
In another place (Jn.11:25,26) Jesus said " I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me (in what he taught and does it), though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
I believe that everything is energy, our thoughts, our bodies, everything. If we can raise our consciousness to the level where only health and life exist our bodies will change, be transmuted. There by overcoming physical death. Then we could travel from this realm to the invisible realm. I believe this is our main goal of life, and only a life of love, as Jesus taught it , could achieve it. Anyway that's how I see it.
Be well, Geri