Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Tucc17

Elizabeth,

I wish much love and blessings to you and your daughter. I am truly sorry for the suffering the both of you are going through in your life here on Earth. I will pray for you and Zoe. Take care.

Jon
Old 13-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Tucc17

I don't want to inundate this thread with unnecessary messages but just in case Spirit Guide Sparrow doesn't get back to me that his/her threads have been invaluable to me as well as many others!

I cannot say thank you enough and I wish everyone many blessings and a wonderful soul journey on Earth!

Love

Jon
Old 13-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Blondie

Elizabeth.

I know your feelings of feeling useless well.I to watched my daughter suffer from a degenerative terminal disease from the age of 9.She suffered greatly and passed just this January aged 20.I miss her beyond any words could say and I hope all this talk of the afterlife is true and she lives on free from pain.If you ever need to talk just inbox me x
Old 15-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Master
Hi sparrow, my guides always been the robin but as were all so closely related lol! I know your a busy busy sparrow, but would love to hear your thoughts when you have time on this and at your leisure.
Obe and nde, id love to hear your thoughts on there relationship to each other and with regards to afterlife :)
Thankyou Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 07-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Tucc17

I just thought I'd share that a few days ago I had a revelation on why I came to Earth and that was to comfort and give love to my parents who had lost their son (my older brother). I'm not sure what made me pick them as a family but it makes sense now that I feel like my time left on Earth is very short.

Much love and blessings to everyone!!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Wanderer
Greetings Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Over the past 6 months my guides on the other side and I have been working on various lessons ... helping me grow and learn. Most of my earlier life was spent in a very low vibrational state of mind and I understand it was all self inflicted now. A great deal of hate, pain, anger and emotional darkness most of the time. At the time - I couldn’t understand why I didn’t want to be here and why I was so miserable but that was all I knew back then. Within the past several months I’ve just recently been opening up to love and compassion as I become more aware of my surroundings and what it is that’s going on both in the physical and the afterlife.

I’ve read several times that the vibration we send out is what we attract but it didn’t sink in till I experienced it and my guides confirmed it for me. I’m not at a spiritual level where I’m not affected by negativity and letting life lower my vibration. Keeping my vibration high is a full time job at the moment. It's still a struggle only because I’m not used to my vibration being high on a constant level. I tend to get stuck sometimes in that dark emotional state until one or more of my guides raises my vibration and everything is right with the world again.

My question is - Please, how do I manage to raise my vibration (mood, state of mind) and keep it at a higher level so I don’t keep falling into my old habits.

I’ve been told by my guides to make a list of things I feel gratitude for ... loved ones, spouse, a secure job, nice house and so forth and focus on that ... practicing a state of gratitude so to speak on a daily basis. Also to do what I love which is drawing and art I’ve noticed also brings my vibration up higher but I can’t draw 100% of the time as it’s only a hobby right now. Meditation and reflecting on the love my guides express to me on a normal basis helps tremendously.

I understand each individual is different, what might work for 1 person might not work for another but do you have any advice and/or tips on how an individual is to stay in a higher vibration or a state of love and compassion?
Greetings Spirit Wanderer,

It has been some time since you have brought forward this pensive articulation of your journey: The journey to your true Self. I trust the presence of patience within the instrument of time has bestowed you with a greater wealth of wisdom as I meet you upon this matter.
Dutifully we can explore your available avenues of forward fluidity and freedom, where you will hone a better understanding to the maintaining of vibration within a swamp of instability.

Your guides are correct to emphasise gratitude as a form of behaviour through repetitious ritual. The more gratitude you practice as a behaviour, the greater is the circuitry of thought which registers your consciousness to the vibration of love; the vibration of your spirit connection. This circuitry is created throughout your cellular and consciousness memory, connecting and reinforcing pathways of positive energy communication between your thought processes and through your physical body functions. As you assign values and vibrations of gratitude to your memories, remembered through your thoughts, or remembered through your physical sensory memories, these form a map and matrix of energy connectivity which allows the vibration of gratitude, of love, to flow more regularly throughout you as a living being. Thoughts of positive experiences form connective relationships with areas of the physical body associated with those experiences building a positive field of energy abundance. Such as the field of energy which flows through your hands, where your hands have sentient memory of touching a loved one or creating a work of art. This memory is stored within the cells of your hands and can be accessed as a reanimated sensory experience or as a specific vibration. The more of this vibrational circuitry of gratitude you create and gain access to, on a physical level and within your consciousness, the easier it shall become to maintain a more natural positive state of mind, body and spirit.

Do not aspire to simply identify gratitude for your material comforts and achievements, but identify your gratitude for the experience of a simple feeling of touch. Identify gratitude for what beauty your eyes bestow you, for the beauty your ears attune you to. Identify gratitude for your ability to experience a sense of aroma, and actively seek out such experiences to testify to your appreciation. Each of these sensations are recorded vibrationally within your cellular structure, and not only travel with you to the spirit world, but are passed on as cellular memory to your offspring. Your offspring carry within them the memories of their parents, and thusly they are, in a literal sense, never forgotten and never lost. This memory transference is what also facilitates the psychic connection between parent and child. Is this not something to be grateful for? Truly, for you carry within you the combined journey of your ancestors.

In order to address other avenues of your consistent vibrational you may wish to observe aspects of behaviour within thoughts, within feelings and within physical behaviour. Raising ones vibration to much greater resonances associated with deeply spiritual beings does not take place overnight. Your optimal vibration will only operate as you allow it to within your current behaviour, no matter how spiritual your intentions are. Your registry of vibration will grow as you grow, it will raise as your awareness raises, and as you continue to ritualistically perform from a spiritual perspective in your persona. Take the time to observe how you behave, in mind, in your emotions, in physical activity, and adjust yourself through one choice at a time, until you start building a momentum of self-recognition of spiritual movement. Every time you make a decision, identify its spiritual significance to your vibration and give yourself gratitude for making this decision. As you continue to choose spiritually, you begin to live from the heart; your recognition of good intent is solidified within a repetitious behaviour. As your behaviour changes, so too does your vibration. As you gain access to your central core vibration, you will reach a point where it will be impossible to revert back to a lower vibration because the connectivity to lower density behaviour will no longer be present. Doing the things you used to do will no longer attract you, satisfy you or hold any value to you. It is at this point you will realize you have grown, and that you have raised your vibration to a point of no return. Your thoughts, your feelings, your behaviours will resonate to a completely different resonance which will open many doors, and at the same time, close many others.

Your companion of consciousness.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowAngel
Hello spirit guide sparrow i have been reading a lot of the information you have taken so much of your time to write on here for us. And i just want to say thankyou so much. A lot of what i have read from you confirms a lot of what i thought natrually. And some information has been new to me. Its been great to look at things from a diffrent perspective that i would not of had otherwise. I also feel the need to point out that you have wonderful patience and understanding. So i just wanted to say thankyou for all the time you have spent answering all these questions. Sending you lots of love and light ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Dear RainbowAngel,

I am pleased you find palatable this information, and interpretable for you to assign it some value.
May you continue to recognise your own core values within the digestion of spiritual truth.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. What's up?

Are there practices in the Spirit World similar to the Shen Shing Qigong I practice here? Or anything analogous/homologous? I hope to continue with this kind of thing. Also, are others from our lineage still developing and practicing Shen Shing energy cultivation in the Spirit World?

For reference, here is a newly posted video of Tim doing one variation of our Qigong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJI_nLZPtw

Also, today I had a pouchoscopy, a diagnostic test for my J-pouch. We are running out of options for treatment. However, I find myself happy. I am happy that this suffering and the suffering of being in this world could end. It would be of natural causes. Some people understand how I feel, and some don't. It is easier for many people to be in denial and insist I will survive on Earth. When I check with my inner self, earlier today I didn't get a clear answer, but now it seems to be happy about it too. I'm not saying I will stop trying any treatments that my team comes up with. However, will you support me in my feelings?

Love, Justin

Namaste.

Companionable courtesies and Christmas wishes, friend.

The continuation of disciplinary practices is of your own personal indulgence, for you will continue to assign value to such occupation and activity for long as you wear the persona called Justin. On Earth you perform this ritualistic commitment to optimise the physical health of the body and mind within the murky world of the physical dimension. This allows you to work towards an optimal state of contentment and self-acceptance within a challenging environment that is your world.

Since the spirit world is not the gloomy reservoir that can be your world, the optimal state becomes one of a natural state. This is, the state of serene bliss and enlightenment equated to spiritual masters on Earth is merely the natural state of all spirit in its heavenly abode, regardless of who you were on the physical planet. It is simply that certain structures of the mind and attitude must be surrendered prior to returning back to this natural state upon your passing.

The many practices and disciplines you speak of are survived in memory and tradition by the memory keepers of the spirit world. For those who wish to continue this practice can do so in celebration to the physical persona and journey that they had created. What they would be doing in this sense is illuminating from within, their own spirit resonance, which becomes illuminated through elaborate movements evoking emotive colours and symmetries of energy which become harmonised with the beings actual environment. This is to say, as the being commits to the motions of the practice, the surrounding environment begins to alter in response to what the practitioner is doing. The result is a synchronistic harmonised collaboration where the being becomes one with its environment to the bedazzlement of observers.

Your feelings in regard to your mortality are quite clear. Opportunities for your future will always present themselves from the substance of attitude, and you are the one who must commit to utilize them. Embrace life at all times, even in the face of certain doubt or death, for it is your attitude alone which dictates your next chapter.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucc17
I am going to post my private message to Sparrow because after reading this thread I have realized there are many supportive and understanding people here so I am sharing my search for insight with you.

My message to Sparrow:

I have read many of your posts and would like some insight from you if that is ok.

A couple of months ago, I had this overwhelming feeling that my remaining time on Earth is very short. Since then, my physical body has went through some changes. I have been feeling others pain more often and more intensely than before, I often feel a vibration around my body and my sleep is almost always interrupted between 2AM and 4AM. Being around negativity drains me like never before.

I have done some soul searching as well and realized that I am not perfect but have tried to live a good life and be a good person. I have forgiven myself and others and seek to appreciate the beauty this world has while I'm still here.

Those close to me who have a deeper connection to the spirit world have basically confirmed that my feeling is most likely true and that my physical life may very well end before 2013 is over.

The reason why I am reaching out to you is to ask 1) Do you have any insight to my feeling and it's validity? And 2) If my physical life is to end soon, do you have any insight as to what I should be doing with my time left on Earth?

I am always striving to be the best human being I can possibly be and value love and altruism but would like to know if there is something specific left for me to accomplish.

Thank you for reading this and I wish you love and blessings!

Take care!

Jon
May my greetings be received warmly and sincerely, dear Jon.

Be those familiar with my approach cite me unorthodox, I grant them such possibility, for again I shall boldly go against all that others have seemingly confirmed for you. It seems you have cast forecast of a set time margin in which you presume to pass into the spirit world. I shall tell you differently. Is this unique opportune planet void of value and your perception clouded of its inherent opportunity for purpose that you would subscribe to such submittable conclusion?

It is for me to relay to you that the symptoms you express are synonymous with someone who is transcending old energy framework values and is experiencing information upon a different level, hence you may feel time is speeding up for you. You may have the feeling something is about to happen and in your pursuit to ascribe it to some particular value you seek answers from the spirit world. You are not getting closer to the spirit world, you are simply getting further away from, or losing your attachments to, a framework of consciousness which is slipping away from you. You are losing appetite for things of the physical world because the framework placed inside you by others is losing its integrity. Rather than you simply detach altogether from this process and drift off into a self-defeated fiction, where you float off into heaven, impose your own sense of direction, of purpose and of transformational value.

The end of one thing is always the beginning of another. What you should be doing with your life is not waiting for heaven to come to you, but for you to create heaven on Earth here and now; if not for you, then for the children who inherit your world tomorrow.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow

There is something very mysterious.... yesterday I was drawn to your thread, and as I was reading backwards , a new talent I have recently acquired, lol .....I noticed a reply from you to me that I had missed ! not sure how that happened as I am always usually very attentive to your replies, my apologies to you !

Anyways, just now I was going to reply to you and now I can't find your post.... I have looked 3 times, which I have heard is a magic number. Then I thought perhaps I was in a different thread of yours , so I glanced in one of your other popular threads and no, it wasn't there either. How can something just mysteriously disappear ? I am thinking the date was the end of August ( I know, way too long ..... ) or did you write me in invisible ink that disappears after a certain amount of time ?

If I recall, it may have been something about ' signs ' that we were talking about.

much love, always
Dreamie xx
That is the trouble with signs my dear Dream Angel, one moment they are right in front of you, the next they are gone. What have you learnt from this?

-Sparrow