Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Administrator
Stepping Out Experience

Hello

I thought I would share in an experience I had.

In the AM before I went off to a speaking engagement I had opened a picture sent to me by a friend of "paranormal imagery" to look at. I did not have time to fully examine it and let it be.

I was up talking and I had started on a blessing.....for me to put down the microphone and go and sit down in a chair. Someone that knew the blessing got up and continued on with it. As this was in a spiritual group they knew that something must have pulled me away so I was left to work on what it was. Watched to make sure I was OK, but let be.

I came back into the room, and realized I had left the stage, and that someone had stepped in for me. I had not realized I left to sit down. I had to then go back up and explain what happened.

I got back up and I said that I had opened this picture earlier and that I was needed to help them (the couple in Ghost) in the image cross over. They had been hit by a car in the spot where my friend and his new wife had taken a selfie. It was a hit and run and no one was ever charged. They were looking for closure and help to move to the Light.

I learned that if I opened a picture that I had to complete that work.

It was an amazing experience as those watching me said that there was an "energy" around me sitting there that some could see. That it looked to some like I was being "lead" to sit down.

Lynn
Old 01-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Seeker
Thank you for sharing your experience. You have an amazing purpose and this experience was a sign that you should never lose hope in your abilities because they are endless.

Namaste
Old 05-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Wow! You are blessed. Keep developing that skill! Not all the people can do it. Thanks for sharing.