Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Master
Friends do count.

I was responding to a friend in USA earlier tonight, about the nature of feelings and what we create in stories around them. I mentioned to him that in my awakening to feeling, (meaning letting all those walls fall down in the feeling space that I had suppressed with stories and fear) I realized that during that phase, I would often have heightened sensations in various areas of the chakras. The main was my chest/heart chakra area. I would then correlate a story to the sensation and feeling at the time. As time went on, I began letting go of all that including opening to feel whatever I felt in me without any of those old stories attached. And just let myself enjoy whatever I felt, as feeling itself not attaching the old or current moment, but allowing the feeling to be present with whatever was in the shared space with me.

I think what happened as a child was I was feeling everyone as a strong sensitive type and I lost touch with myself and what I felt without it all. So the journey back to be fully open in feeling, can now flow in and flow out. Allowing myself to not be afraid of my heart being hurt. Not be afraid of others and what I feel in them.

Not being afraid to feel once more.

I suppose I could call this clarity of feeling. I know what I feel, I trust what I feel, I listen to what I feel. I respond according to that clarity of knowing in feeling without fearing any of it.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Master
I've just recently had someone appear that I knew briefly about twenty years ago and I know we're going to be good friends for a long time and it's getting interesting already as I've just seen on facebook just now that her big ol' four wheel drive has supposedly croaked.

And when she first appeared about two weeks ago I kinda looked at this big bit of metal and rubber and kinda wondered why such mass was required. Even the other day Me and her, her dog and another friend went scavenging through all the inorganic piles and even as the van was very big we didn't actually manage to fit much in before we were all squeezed up.

In the interim too she asked me if I wanted to go out to the Island where she lives most of the year to do some building and somehow that makes a certain sense with the van breaking down and being seemingly dead.

It's almost as if she can't have me around unless she gets some kind of order more akin to how I see order otherwise too many things will fall apart.

So I do see a correlation of sorts with what you've talked about there naturesflow but I'm kinda adding in how each of our own unique perspectives of being skilled up in the world transmits through into the way we encounter our friends and how they encounter us.

I suppose each side feels the need for encounter on different levels and so the act of friendship is making each of our ways a shared space with the least amount of disruption within how we see and feel the world, and ourselves in it, at any given time.
Old 28-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I've just recently had someone appear that I knew briefly about twenty years ago and I know we're going to be good friends for a long time and it's getting interesting already as I've just seen on facebook just now that her big ol' four wheel drive has supposedly croaked.

And when she first appeared about two weeks ago I kinda looked at this big bit of metal and rubber and kinda wondered why such mass was required. Even the other day Me and her, her dog and another friend went scavenging through all the inorganic piles and even as the van was very big we didn't actually manage to fit much in before we were all squeezed up.

In the interim too she asked me if I wanted to go out to the Island where she lives most of the year to do some building and somehow that makes a certain sense with the van breaking down and being seemingly dead.

It's almost as if she can't have me around unless she gets some kind of order more akin to how I see order otherwise too many things will fall apart.

So I do see a correlation of sorts with what you've talked about there naturesflow but I'm kinda adding in how each of our own unique perspectives of being skilled up in the world transmits through into the way we encounter our friends and how they encounter us.

I suppose each side feels the need for encounter on different levels and so the act of friendship is making each of our ways a shared space with the least amount of disruption within how we see and feel the world, and ourselves in it, at any given time.

I like what you shared here.

Disruption as we know is a good teacher, well to me at least. I suppose opening up the feeling mode in me has helped me to feel a whole person and be ok with who they are even if its hidden to them. *my own* inner conflict when I ended that, allowed me to accept others in that *underlying* aspect arising one with the surface. The unspoken speaking to me loud and clear, immersing in me creating the confusion and often entangled encounters. Of course I am grateful for having the ability to self reflect through my many friends and family members to utilize the nature of what they feel like as a whole source to open in myself. This of course is a gifted key.

I guess there are many ways to interact, but you cant deny in yourself what is leading the interaction, that is calling for your attention to notice for yourself in some way.

Its a bit like when your shift focus in yourself. The mind is seeking to open and explore through that means. The heart may be shifting to let those walls down that block connection in you in some way. I imagine that through every sensory connection awakening within the whole of you, there are points where your skill deepens into a more reflected open connected shared space, which of course relates to the expanded self.

I was just reading this now. I guess it also fits the nature of *understanding* others exactly where they are in all ways of what they are. But of course that understanding is often more connected when we step out of the picture and allow others to just be as they are. Seeing their greatest source within that space unfolding as a source of inspiration I suppose. Inspired by it all..

http://expandedconsciousness.com/201...ntal-hospital/

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Master
This reminds me.

Vibes speak louder than words.

Old 29-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Ivy

Energetically I see with some clarity and will often recognise a familiar soul without ever seeing the face. But over the years I've learned that it matters equally to listen to the words that people speak, not just the energies, because the story that they are telling you indicates their personal choices.

To add, I like the title of this thread. It was this that spoke to me. I don't know how it relates to what you've shared yourself naturesflow, but for me it is that sentiment that is behind my post = that friends do count, not just the recognition of their energy, but listening to the story that they personally choose to share on the surface too.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I was responding to a friend in USA earlier tonight, about the nature of feelings and what we create in stories around them. I mentioned to him that in my awakening to feeling, (meaning letting all those walls fall down in the feeling space that I had suppressed with stories and fear) I realized that during that phase, I would often have heightened sensations in various areas of the chakras. The main was my chest/heart chakra area. I would then correlate a story to the sensation and feeling at the time. As time went on, I began letting go of all that including opening to feel whatever I felt in me without any of those old stories attached. And just let myself enjoy whatever I felt, as feeling itself not attaching the old or current moment, but allowing the feeling to be present with whatever was in the shared space with me.

I think what happened as a child was I was feeling everyone as a strong sensitive type and I lost touch with myself and what I felt without it all. So the journey back to be fully open in feeling, can now flow in and flow out. Allowing myself to not be afraid of my heart being hurt. Not be afraid of others and what I feel in them.

Not being afraid to feel once more.

I suppose I could call this clarity of feeling. I know what I feel, I trust what I feel, I listen to what I feel. I respond according to that clarity of knowing in feeling without fearing any of it.

Hi naturesflow,

I think I am following what you are saying about changes in your perception and a sense of awakening. I was wondering why you used the title of: "friends do count". I may have missed something in what you were saying because it was not entirely clear (to me) how it was linked. Your thread is interesting so I just wondered if you could clarify.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
Hi naturesflow,

I think I am following what you are saying about changes in your perception and a sense of awakening. I was wondering why you used the title of: "friends do count". I may have missed something in what you were saying because it was not entirely clear (to me) how it was linked. Your thread is interesting so I just wondered if you could clarify.
'

Sure.

I suppose in this awakening in being more heart centred and open to my own feelings now I see that I reflect who I am in this space now, naturally allowing for my friends to be as they are. The clarity in me is that over many years, I have constantly self reflected with regard to my closest friends around their inflictions against me and reached resolve in myself. This is something I have always done. Many times during my feelings of hurt or betrayal, I went through much isolating, pulling away in my hurt feelings, not wanting to give them the time of day because of how they may have hurt me or upset me in some way, that was often deeply painful. Now having released those binds, I feel I can now be open in clarity of my feelings and find value in those friends who have hurt me, upset me etc, because I have the understanding and compassion in me through all those experiences shown by them for my own process.

So friends count simply means, having embraced them all in the many ways of my own feelings in reflection of their inflictions, within me I see them as part of my own self worth. So I take value in them as they are, regardless of what they may hit at me with, try to hurt me with. I can see them for who they are, because they helped me see myself unconditionally.

I suppose this is the process of reconciliation through each one to bring me back to them with the offering of peace, they helped me find.

Old 29-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
'

Sure.

I suppose in this awakening in being more heart centred and open to my own feelings now I see that I reflect who I am in this space now, naturally allowing for my friends to be as they are. The clarity in me is that over many years, I have constantly self reflected with regard to my closest friends around their inflictions against me and reached resolve in myself. This is something I have always done. Many times during my feelings of hurt or betrayal, I went through much isolating, pulling away in my hurt feelings, not wanting to give them the time of day because of how they may have hurt me or upset me in some way, that was often deeply painful. Now having released those binds, I feel I can now be open in clarity of my feelings and find value in those friends who have hurt me, upset me etc, because I have the understanding and compassion in me through all those experiences shown by them for my own process.

So friends count simply means, having embraced them all in the many ways of my own feelings in reflection of their inflictions, within me I see them as part of my own self worth. So I take value in them as they are, regardless of what they may hit at me with, try to hurt me with. I can see them for who they are, because they helped me see myself unconditionally.

I suppose this is the process of reconciliation through each one to bring me back to them with the offering of peace, they helped me find.

I understand what you mean now. I am not sure what to say other than: good job!

I seem to have distanced myself from a lot of people throughout my life. It could be said that I am fairly solitary now. I think that with what I have been going through recently, though, I could face people and be happy - in a similar way to what you have said. It makes me happy to see when people reach a point of realisation that opens up a new paths!
Old 29-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Master
I kinda work under the principle that everyone in the world is simply a friend I haven't met yet, another version of me in another guise just trying to make sense of it all and so they are allowed to do whatever it is they need to do simply because they have exactly the same impetus as me to be doing what they're doing.

This affords me a responsibility too that whatever the circumstances I have an equal part as anyone else in the realities that ensue, that we all create co-conspiratorially.

And contrary to what we might think would ensue from this it all just gets remarkably lighter and easier. That weirdly where I stick my tongue out and be naughty I am not chastised or harrowed mercilessly but jocularly enjoined.

So I don't get it but then again who needs to 'get it'.

Gosh, where from here then?
Old 29-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
I understand what you mean now. I am not sure what to say other than: good job!

I seem to have distanced myself from a lot of people throughout my life. It could be said that I am fairly solitary now. I think that with what I have been going through recently, though, I could face people and be happy - in a similar way to what you have said. It makes me happy to see when people reach a point of realisation that opens up a new paths!

Thankyou Cheesus.

I believe that the process that we all endure eventually turns full circle if we allow it to be that way in ourselves. So solitude is important as is interaction and reaching out through our own process. This whole process of our human evolution through the many various cycles is that we have it all there constantly, to tap into as our own process calls us to it. Or through letting go in each moment if you can. I suppose now I can move through it in the moment, so the process of pulling away letting go can be done there and then as it is occurring, often this is allowing, not taking on the old patterns that remain present, till you let it all go in you.

But in the end how we feel decides much about the choices we create. And that too is process unfolding and building a bigger picture.

Its nice not taking things personal anymore. :)