Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes I love music, it supports me to open to feelings, connect and find my own personal awareness and even creativity emerges, in those moments. Music is a very powerful healer and can open much in the whole process of your truth of you and your more complete nature.

I don't deal with it, more open to it and allow my body to flow where it wants to flow, its amazing what can emerge if we allow ourselves to let go, feel the source of what we need, be it pain, love or even joy, whatever we feel can flow freely with that it all and allow much to emerge from that source.
Very nicely put

There are certain songs I can't get through without tearing up at least a little bit, chief amongst them being This Woman's Work by Kate Bush, which is just the most sincere, un-self-conscious, compassionate, and beautiful expression, imo. If I'm on the bus I'll try to contain the wailing and rending of garments, but if I'm on my own I'll completely crumble (well, I'll try - there's often resistance).
Old 11-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
music can definitely make me extremely emotional, sometimes to the point of tearing up, or getting chills. I love it.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Octy

music is food for the soul
Old 12-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes music evokes all kind of moods and feelings inside depending on the type of music.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Knower
Music does certainly enhance any feelings I'm having at the time. If I'm happy then I can listen to most music, but if I'm having a day where I feel a bit down then I have to be careful to not listen to anything too deep & meloncholic .
Old 12-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Lorelyen

Without words music speaks to the emotions in ways that words can't. It's sensual and sometimes visceral. A competent composer knows how to communicate through sound much as a novelist does through words.

:::::
Old 12-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Guide
Yes certain music makes me emotional and is much enjoyed by a deeper self.
In pure truth and light.
Krishna.
Old 29-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Master
yea

yea it can sum songs get me in tears it can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-05-2015, 07:27 PM
Knower
Perhaps you have read about Dr Masaru Emoto's scientific experiments on how sound, words and music affect water? He shows how different music changes the structure of water...and when you consider that we are mostly water....well, we must be affected too.

You should check him out on YouTube.