Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Why can't Jesus be an ascended master AND the son of God?
Old 25-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by satorimind
Good question. First, as with all topics on this forum, what Jesus is depends entirely on whatever your religious or spiritual affiliation and beliefs.

My own understanding: Jesus was/is a physical human being who rose to the rank of ascended master. The Son of God aspect would be the Christ Presence (non-human, non-physical) which united with the human being and eternal soul we know as Jesus. Now this is where religion and occult knowledge really splits. Religion believes this makes Jesus the one and only Son of God. Occult knowledge makes no such claim, understanding this to be an ascension process every human being and soul will undergo at some point in time. We are all daughters and sons of God in that respect.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by satorimind
To be an ascended master he must at one time have occupied a lower position from which he could ascend. If he was son of God he must have occupied a higher position before his incarnation and so he would really be a descended master.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
Gotta clear some misconceptions

Not all ascended masters have been human. Many are purely spiritual beings that have been (lack of better word) seen as the gods of many religions. They are higher powers. Highly ascended souls - Ganesh, Isis, Horus, Osirius, Krishna, etc

They are like God. As Psalms says, "YHWH sits in the council of the Gods"

God is the most high, Highest Power. Nothing is greater than Beingness itself. In the beginning it was the Elohim that helped evolve and create. God and the gods helped humans evolve from primate into Man.

And there are three Energies that make up the whole Being and Person of God

The Father-Mother Energy who is the Creator, the Son-Redeemer who is the Savior, and the Holy Spirit who is the higher Consciousness and Connection

Within God's intimate Self he has three aspects in which He interacts with Creation and with himself, which is why God is Love. Loves Self to Perfection which allows God to Love everything and all things, thus all things are Loved and a part of God.

--

Back to ascended masters. Many have never been incarnate, some have been incarnate once or twice, and some have been incarnate many times. It depends on how long it takes them to ahcieve their goal. They are a different type of soul than the average person. They are not necessarily Angels since Angels never incarnate and particularly work in choirs. Angels-messengers, announcers, warriors, ministers, guardians, etc . Ascended masters- guides, master guides, avatars, gods, saints. Masters are more directly connected with humanity.

It took Buddha countless lifetimes and experiences on the Other Side to achieve his goal of becoming the Enlightened One.

But then you have someone like Jesus or the Virgin Mary who incarnated for only one reason. Jesus could have just ascended without having to experience the human form as have many other ascended souls. But Jesus had a desire to incarnate and fulfill his karma in that way. Jesus was able to become the promised messiah for the tribe and nation he was born to , and fulfill those prophecies. A messiah is a savior, a spiritual teacher and leader who can uplift the masses. And there were others that were messiahs to other places in the world. What was unique about Jesus was that not only was he a messiah, he was also an embodiment of the Universal Messiah, the Christ Presence.
That is what this Prophecy was truly about. That these people, this Tribe in the meditterean which dedicated their lives and soul growth to the One God would receive this special gift. The gift of the Christ Presence fully incarnated in one human soul.

Through the purity and highly developed soul of Jesus, the Christ Energy was able to be fully experienced in the 3rd dimension by other humans on an intimate personal level.

Like i said above, the three Energies 'the Trinity' that makes up God; God as the Redeemer/Christ Energy which is God immamently active with his Creation could be fully manifested as one human soul- Jesus Christ

The soul which possess the divine image, means the soul- all our souls have a common identity- the Christ Energy is our highest selves. A very intimate oneness between God and the soul. Difficult for me to describe in words and I'll leave it at that- the Christ Mystery- something cosmic and universal but also within all beings

That is how Jesus was both an ascended master and the Son of God. He was a gift given to this Tribe of people to accept or reject. Someone who gives you a gift doesn't expect something in return; just acknowledgement. God didn't ask us to go around saying "I believe! My only savior! I got the blood!" God and Jesus never founded a religion. Jesus is one of many higher beings who walked in human form. But he was also uniquely the Son of God if you understand the climate, the world and why he was given that title

In him, God could suffer with his Creation, and pay for all negative karma that humanity commits. The soul can never undo the negative acts it has commited. The soul can only relearn it's lesson and replace the negative with the positive in another lifetime and evolve out of what is lower into something higher. But all the Violence and Horrors of our history are overcome in the power of the Cross by unconditional - all powerful love. Jesus forgave all humanity as God on that cross. As the ambassador of God, possessing the mantle of the Christ, he could say as God, "I forgive all Evil committed by my Children and offer them the promise of eternal reunion because I am Love and they can be Love as well, follow Me."

I hope that helps.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Happy new year ?

Is Jesus a god or an ascended teacher?

Jesus is the Greek Name given to Jeshua (Yesua) .......

the man/woman does NOT ascend ...... it is a temporary housing for the Spirit ~

So you really mean "Is CHRIST a god or an ascended Master ?"

CHRIST is the Offspring of the ABSOLUTE INFINITE SOURCE ....... and IS collectively all of us~!

The part of CHRIST which lived the Life of Jesus has returned to the Source yet can be EXPERIENCED within your own HEART CENTER and that is called "The Second Coming Of Christ" and is felt as a REBIRTH of Consciousness ~

That is your Purpose on the Earth........ to Re-Discover your own Divine Consciousness ~

Seek this NOT in any religion for IT CANNOT be contained in forms or beliefs ~ IT IS LIVED and KNOWN DIRECTLY ~

Beliefs BLOCK your AWARENESS of IT ~

Religions , though well meaning , are stuck in an IGNORANCE pattern ...... some as low as Ignorance of Ignorance and quite VIOLENT are such!

In Christianity ...... Jesus is the most Mis-Understood of all teachings. Remember Jesus LEFT the CHURCH and for good reason , even HE could not penetrate the BLOCKS of IGNORANCE (EGO) ~