Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
so theres a hidden line of prophecy as well waiting to match up to the revealed? always thought we sometimes get the names but not the prophecy which wasn't passed down. something to do with a female narrative that opposes any harm done to the children which has partially but not fully been heard before God can in fact be able to fulfil his promises?
i see lot of signs about adam awaiting bride its pulling on many in all kinds directions the pull is intense, how much longer?
As the bibles say, "All will be uncovered" both the Blessing and the Curse for the wages of sin is the Curse as has been done to the House of Yaakubah for them falling short of the glory of God by breaking the eternal covenant so shall it be done to the enemies(plural yet they are one in this flood) as the stolen scripture says "No weapon formed against shall prosper". Remember those that lead into captivity shall also go into captivity which is a just reward. If only they would humble themselves and repent of their works and all will go well for them. ATM there are things that are forbidden to say, even hidden things which is one of the four levels of Ibreet/Hebrew understanding. As a Maori we have our own basic four levels of understanding. So whats going to happen with patience is day by day all the members of the House of Yaakubah will awaken or rather be resurrected and at this time people are at different levels of that awaken.ing but we have to take it slow for the slower ones. There's a Maori saying that says "we can only go as fast as the slowest rower" which is true so its up to the others to build up that rower. Whats funny is sometimes that slowest rower becomes even stronger than the other rowers. Lol. This also reveals the intensity of the verse that says in Hebrews 8:11 which is quoting Jeremiah 31:34 so we are still yet to get to that point. I can say this that there are Ibreet/Hebrews that do not know they are Ibreet/Hebrew. Help raise/resurrect these people and the Blessing will reveal many things to you past and future. Teach them that the Kingdom of the Heavens is within as the bibles say.
One thing to realise with me is that I'm a collection of the people that I was blessed to hear them when they spoke mingled with my own Blessings. Since you mentioned names here's one to ponder before I leave for an uncertain time. The name Solomon you're definitely familiar with in Ibreet that would be Schlomo or Shlomo the root word being Shin, Lamed, and final Mem which is the word for peace in English. You may know this already but the number 666 just happens to be mentioned with his name in the bibles. I suppose that's why Yeshua says "there is one here greater than Solomon".
The promises of God are being fulfilled as we speak especially in certain individuals that even reading this. And as for the 'how much longer' first there are some of us to do this duty Isaiah 57:14. So there's still work for us to do and the other workers once they know the Truth and are able to use it wisely the work load will be easier and is already getting easier because the obvious signs are telling, just look around.
Here's something from that Feminine narrative "my children have been thrown to the ground just the same as the Truth has been thrown to the ground and I as the their Mother(in me is the voice of the four mothers) will raise the back up to their former estate where the enemy has raised his children but I will even take some of his offspring for I have set up my love for My children in their hearts and they will be mighty against the enemy of Yaakubah and they too will eat of the Tree of Life". So here's hoping that I will eat with you in the Kingdom that is. Stay Blessed Brother. Sorry for the very long post.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
It's 6:50 am here and I just dropped off my dragon for work, dragon is a term we give for our partner, a better half you could say of the female kind. I see your humour is still on point for an elderly, thanks for the laugh.

It's Good News for me that you had a good laugh. My input wasn't however intended to be funny - for one moment I thought you were asking what a Christian is and my intention was to add to the discussion. You obviously have inside knowledge of what a Christian is so now I do feel that your question was somewhat a dangling one. Never mind, a couple of verses from the Bible can be utilised in such a way that clarity prevails.