Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-04-2016, 04:41 AM
Suspended
Seeker

New York is an brilliant city. It is an world famous city which offers amazing of the things to have fun at. I am in love with all of these things and always really like to have fun a these for sure. Really enjoyed my experience of New York and will love top try something like this again.
Old 22-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Seeker

Well, I am going to say that all of you have such a nice discussion here about the New York. Well, There is no doubt that New York is a beautiful state of the USA and a home of countless beautiful attractions. I am a huge fan of thsi region and just love to spend my time there. I have been there many times in my life and still have a hope to go there again and again to have quality of time.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:29 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I am glad after reading your views about New York. New York is also my favourite destination for traveling. Because in this destination you can explore there every kind of attractions. By the way, let me share those attractions names of New York which are your favorite.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Master
It's nice to read this thread. I live in New York State and people always think New York City and not the rest of the state. There are so many amazing sites and wonders from mountains, forests, fantastic parks, waterfalls and lots of lakes.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:48 AM
Seeker

Well Sad1403, Here I would love to add some names of attractions which are my favorite in the New York such as;
Central Park,
Watkins Glen State Park,
Corning Glass Museum,
Niagara Falls,
Battery Park,
Rockefeller Center.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Really glad to see the great kind of information which you have shared about the city of New York. In love with the place and always really like to expericne the different and attractive sights of there. I am sure that everyone loves all of these kind of and that will be great trying anything like this.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabee
Well Sad1403, Here I would love to add some names of attractions which are my favorite in the New York such as;
Central Park,
Watkins Glen State Park,
Corning Glass Museum,
Niagara Falls,
Battery Park,
Rockefeller Center.
Watkins Glen is not far from me.

Add Buttermilk Falls

Taughannock Falls State Park

All the wine trails around Cayuga Lake, Seneca Lake and Kueka Lake.
Old 25-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Seeker

Well, Sarian, I am going to say that you have shared really nice names with me which is good. I will definitely like to add them. In fact, After reading your post I am planning to make a touir of Taughannock Falls State Park with my friends in the coming up vacations to have quality of time with all of them.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Wow, What a great information about NYC. I also a big lover of this city and its attractions. It is a home of great and lovely places. I also visited it many of the times and still want to go there again and again. The Niagara Falls is the main and my favorite attraction in this city. It attracts my attention and force to come there soon. Has anyone visited it in life?
Old 13-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I have explored this attraction many times. Because I really like this attraction. In this attraction, maid of the mist is my favorite activity. I have done this activity whenever I explore this attraction. I am a big fan of this attraction. Iw ish, I could explore this attraction again and again.