Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-04-2016, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account

I hear they got some great Cuban restaurants. Try a Cuban cigar while your at it, American's sure can't.
Old 19-04-2016, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

skygazer! I am going to agree with your words about Toronto. I was great fun in last time Toronto with my friends. so I like to say that is has many beautiful attractions and great accommodations. I would like to go there again in my future life. What's your plan to go to Toronto?
Old 20-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

In Toronto, there are many nice islands. . which the travelers could explore there. All of these islands are really nice place for summer vacations. I am going if any travelers explore this destination in summer vacation he must enjoy there. By the way, which is your favorite island in this destination.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I have been to this city of Canada and i must say that it is an very good one to explore and to visit. I always had great time trying cities and places like these so much, and used to have fun at all of these. So that will be something great for me to expericne anything like this for sure.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:19 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You have shared really nice information and shared your views in a really nice way. After reading your this [post, I have got really nice information about its islands. which prove useful for more during my tour. When I will explore this destination again and visit island of this place, then I must do there these things.
Old 23-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Seeker

Well, Buddies, I am going to say that all of you guys have shared really nice and informative material here through your posts which is good. As I am a new member of this community so get a lot from here. I am so hopeful that it will be really nice time for me to participate and start conversation with all of you.
Old 23-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Master
Next time I go to Toronto I'm going to Ripley's aquarium, I've not been yet.
Then, to Kensington market to buy some Portuguese cheese. :)
Old 27-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomami
In the last month my, all friends have been visited Toronto and had great fun. they all share with me his separate experience. So now I like to say that I want to go to Toronto with my girlfriend, but I have never visited Toronto ever in my life. So can anyone have some information or any idea about it? If yes. so share with me, I will wait for all of your replies.

My ex-fiancé lived in Toronto before. So did a good friend of mine. They both very much enjoyed the city! All cities have something to offer, if you ask me. You should make it an adventure for you and your girl. :)
Old 28-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harey Jhone
Toronto, a beautiful city to have fun in this city and see the charming sights of Canada and have fun with buddies. I was there few months back and had lovely time with my brother at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada where we see amazing under water tunnels and have lots of fun in Canada. skygazer, Would you like to suggest your ever best place to go in Toronto?
Well, Harey Johne, Here I have a wide range of names of attractions which is located in the Toronto. I have been there in the last year and really love this region due to its interesting points of interest. Well, Buddy, In point of view, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Art Gallery of Ontario are the ever best destinations in the Toronto for the travelling lovers.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Guys, I have no idea about the Toronto because I never explored this city in my life. It is a new kind of attraction for me. I must say all of you have shared great information about it. I think it will be helpful for Clover. They can go there easily. I will also make a plan to explore these places in the future.