Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Knights as protection

I always imagined two big knights protecting me when I was younger and scared of ghosts or monsters (Not real ones )

But I still do it when im going to meditate or try to astral project. Spiritual people always say that you should see a protective light or have a god to protect you. But imagine these two knights works much better for feeling save and protected. They are wearing a big shiny armor and they have big spears, swords and shields .

Am I the only one with my own kind of protection, or do you have strange protectors too?

Could these knights really protect me against darker energy or spirits?

Thank you,
And have a nice day.
Old 26-10-2015, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator
That sounds like a very decent idea!
Strange you should say that. I am right next to two Knights in armour right now! They are literally 2 feet away! They are my 'fire dogs'. (cast iron grille which stops logs falling out of the fire.)

If some imagery has been a protective force for you for many years then it will have built up some strength on the astral!
Old 27-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Ascender
Those knights are not your imagination Mikeo. They're your spirit guardians and protectors. They were once knights when they lived centuries ago. Many spirits of medieval knights still try and protect people living today.

Soldiers in World War I and World War II had visions of knights on horseback in the trenches charging towards enemy lines without being shot or wounded. Soldiers who were severely hurt or dying told of seeing knights appear beside them as if to shield them from further explosives.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Knower

I have seen and been told i have a soul body guard. I just call him my "Soul Bouncer"
Old 11-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I think your images become symbolic of the strength you possess inside. We all have guides and angels, but the true power lies within us.