Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Pathfinder
Mental impressions seem to be growing

Okay something else weird happened yesterday, I was at work and I haven't long been at this new job and my colleague was returning items to the store floor when she came rushing back to checkouts and said a butterfly was following her.

Because I connect with butterflies I asked her if there was anyone she knew who had died recently and she replied 'yes my poor son', immediately i got a mental impression of a rather tall, broad man and dark hair, some of his facial features were there and he had a upturned smirk on his face.

This morning I requested her as a friend on social media, and I nearly keeled over when I saw her photographs her display photo was of her and her lovely son and his expression on it was exactly the same as what i saw.

Its so cool but kinda freaking me out at the same time perhaps at some point i will feel more relaxed with this stuff!
Old 28-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
That was a fasiating experience to have.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel
Okay something else weird happened yesterday, I was at work and I haven't long been at this new job and my colleague was returning items to the store floor when she came rushing back to checkouts and said a butterfly was following her.

Because I connect with butterflies I asked her if there was anyone she knew who had died recently and she replied 'yes my poor son', immediately i got a mental impression of a rather tall, broad man and dark hair, some of his facial features were there and he had a upturned smirk on his face.

This morning I requested her as a friend on social media, and I nearly keeled over when I saw her photographs her display photo was of her and her lovely son and his expression on it was exactly the same as what i saw.

Its so cool but kinda freaking me out at the same time perhaps at some point i will feel more relaxed with this stuff!

That sounds like quite an experience.

Wishing you the best on your path and in life.

Blessings.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
That sounds like quite an experience.

Wishing you the best on your path and in life.

Blessings.

Thank you for the support everyone <3