Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 23-02-2014, 06:15 AM
SpacePilot

I thought I was the only one who noticed such phenomena!

Years ago, I was working at an internet pub (as opposed to internet cafe) as network admin and serving the customers for computer use. This one evening, I spent half my free time on the computer and the other half talking with the regulars at the bar. At one point I was trying to remember the name of a show (local french show), but could only remember the name of the comedian host and his muppet accomplice. Everyone argued that this comedian never ever had his own TV show and no one had a clue about that muppet, who now has his own show! The argument lasted for over 10 minutes until I just let it go. The next day, I asked the same people individually about the conversation we had. All of them immediately told me the name of the show, the accomplice's name and argued hard as a rock that I never spent a single minute talking to them. That's when I realized that one can "cross" into parallel universes and that the differences can be subtle, almost impossible to detect.

A few days later I told my cousin about this. He remembered the whole show and every characters involved, except one who everyone else would automatically name when speaking about the comedian hosting the show. It was so unnatural for someone not knowing about that character that I even had him sing a paper about not remembering that character and carried that piece of paper in my wallet for almost 2 years, asking him every now and then about it, but nothing. One day I decided that the piece of paper might be holding his coordinates in place and burnt the paper. No more than an hour later, he called me and I asked again. He said the name rang a bell, but wasn't sure if it was real or because I had asked so many times. To this day, he has no memory of the character, but remembers that piece of paper.

I came to the conclusion that singing a piece of paper on a specific event is somewhat contract-like and can freeze someone within a set of coordinates in space-time-universe. My main conclusion on the subject, however, is that "parallel universes" is a limited way of seeing things. If you think of the movie back to the future, Doc Emmet draws parallel lines with the only connection originating from a single point in the past where an event has been modified and no other connection between the lines exist. Pure parallel lines with an intersecting third line. I personally now see it as a sea, where one can not only travel from one side to the other in a straight line, but can move sideways or even take a diagonal path. My vision also includes as many versions of you's as there are parallel positions that allow your existance, but by changing your position sideways, some of the other you's also change their sideways position and take your place when you "travel to a parallel universe".

I hope I'm making sense to someone else than myself here...
Old 13-03-2014, 12:37 AM
neospiritualist

Breaking the taboo of talking about this as if it were superstition.

True progress :)

Thanks for keeping the topic going.

Im not alone nor afraid anymore.

Begone time machine!

Alright. Let's hope our second sight keeps improving and helping us make the best of it.
Old 13-03-2014, 03:40 AM
SpacePilot

Here's something a little different: alternate reality caused by deja-vu

One of the types of deja-vu I have is while having a conversation with someone, I remember dreaming about the whole thing and can't remember what's coming but I remember things as they happen.

A couple of weeks ago, I knew the conversation I was having was deja-vu and knew that the exchange (or the premonition part of it) would end with the other person saying something specific, but wasn't quite sure of what it would be, but I could sort of figure it out with logic. I just waited for the right moment in the conversation and plugged it in myself, expecting the other person to just say "exactly" or the likes. Well, he just drifted on another aspect of what we were talking about and the conversation lasted a good minute or two beyond the point I am certain it was supposed to finish. Weeeiiiiiiird, but at least it wasn't awkward.

I don't know exactly what kind of progress can be made of this, other than reprogramming ourselves to attract a better future, but at least I proved to my satisfaction that we can skip into alternate realities consciously.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:37 AM
neospiritualist

First of i think your friend maybe sensed something too. Not exactly deja Vu. You were expecting everything to be the same. To a certain extent it did. Your own reactions, thoughts and body language threw the person off somehow. I know because it has happened to me a few times in the last five years.

I can actually identify when people are getting deja vu. Mostly when they give you a "wierd" look or they seem like they are getting fidgety for no apparent reason. And it only happens when in a conversation, a quick hello, or some specific activity is happening.
Old 14-03-2014, 04:46 AM
SpacePilot

Just to make things clear: this guy is not exactly a friend. We are both technicians who were sent on site for a service call and he was giving me some training at the same time. This was the third time we actually met in person, even though we connected very well the other times. Then again, as is my nature, I connect very well with all other techs from his company.

What I'm trying to say is that I somewhat doubt he felt much from my body language or general expression. Plus we were talking about technical stuff, not usual chit-chat or emotional stuff. I felt there was a change (a smooth one since nothing emotional was involved) in the course of things.
Old 14-03-2014, 08:53 AM
neospiritualist

Anything's better than a permanent sense of it.

For those who do have a near 24/7 DV it cam be difficult to cope with. I think this was the real motivation for this thread. Thanks for inadvertently reminding me.

:)
Old 14-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Knower
It is my belief that the universe is in cycles where it dies and is reborn. Everything you are doing now is therefore is a repeat. Each cycle is slightly dfferent from the last and we improve on the way we did things. You may be remembering the way it happened in the last cycle.

(the reason I believe in the cycles of the universe because Lord Buddha said this phenomenon happens and Sufian Chaudhary also says this)
Old 15-03-2014, 01:21 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
It is my belief that the universe is in cycles where it dies and is reborn. Everything you are doing now is therefore is a repeat. Each cycle is slightly dfferent from the last and we improve on the way we did things. You may be remembering the way it happened in the last cycle.

(the reason I believe in the cycles of the universe because Lord Buddha said this phenomenon happens and Sufian Chaudhary also says this)

YES! I believe that firmly, but with a twist (in one of my versions)... ever notice when a wheel spins fast enough it looks like it is rotating very slowly, standing still or going slowly backwards? You can see this with a camera (X frames per second) or even better with a strobe that you can adjust. I believe the universe goes through big bang to big crunch every so billionths of a second, but our attention span just jumps from one universal existence to the next just as fast to make it look like a continuous movie. This would explain a lot of strange phenomenon observed by physicists, including how easily we can see changes in the whole timeline.

[...]

A childhood friend of mine once told me a story about her cousin living down south (in a small town) who went away on vacation for the summer when she was still in high school. The first day she came back, she went to a convenience store and came across her BFF. She said a big hello, but her friend said something like "who the hell are you? I don't know you!". Bedazzled, she went back home and tried to keep her mind off the whole event and called a few other friends to touch base.

Early the next day, her BFF called and said something along the lines of "You're back in town! Why didn't you call me? Let's do something!"
Old 15-03-2014, 02:05 AM
neospiritualist

Lol. Talk about twilight zone.

I though of the whole frames per seconds thing too. You're the first person I've come across that explained that angle. So who the heck pressed the chapter repeat button?

And thw comment above that. Yeah. Other than meditation I know nothing of the Buddhist teachings in respect to repetitive cycles.
Old 15-03-2014, 03:03 AM
SpacePilot

Allright, time to let it all out. Here's my theory of everything:

Everything is a cycle within a cycle. I call it movement. All movement is relative, because it all is movement within a circle, but how can you relate your position within a circle if it is not in relation to something outside that circle? Whatever is outside that circle is also a circle, else the law of equilibrium (nothing is created out of nothing and nothing is ever lost) would be broken - also called by our scientists the law of thermodynamics (nothing is created and nothing is lost). Therefore, everything is a cycle within a cycle. All those cycles seem repetitive because the lesser cycle goes around more than once before it's greater cycle goes around once, and so on. The lesser cycle will repeat itself many many times before the greatest cycle goes around just once. All relative cycle possibilities have to be reached, else the law is broken. All that is necessary for any cycle to even exist, because a part cycle would infringe on the law of thermodynamics (at this point I call it the law of existence).

This all implies that (almost?) everything exists. Infinite probabilities within a finite self-contained space. The only question that remains is "how many cycles within cycles are necessary?" That is the only real finite probability.

Having so many cycles of one probability within the greater cycles means that there are an unimaginable number of parallel possibilities of our universe and each crosses each other an unimaginable number of times (we already know we're very close to the bottom of the scale). Knowing this, I already take for granted that I will, do and have crossed into what we call parallel universes. The truth is that they are not parallel in any other way than their general direction of travel within the next greater circle... they are really ONE!

Food for thought... I wish you a happy digestion