Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Guide
Third eye won't stop hurting, making me feel almost sick ,need advice

Okay maybe I went too fast here, I probably did.

My 3rd eye has now been aching/hurting on and off for days now, and I barely get relief. I admit I have not grounded myself consistently, and I'm not even sure if that's the problem. But it won't stop hurting and it's starting to make me nauseous at times. When I was meditating before I would feel the ache of the third eye because I was activating it thru isochronic tones and solfeggio frequences coupled with meditation. But the ache would go away, now the ache is at its worst today and will not go away.

Is it possible I have energy imbalance? Is it too open? What can I do to make this pain go away? I just wanna go lay down and sleep but I have 2 little ones to take care of.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Enya

Okay - stop what you are doing immediately, use visualisation to place a huge STOP sign in your head and close down, completely. Ground yourself. Use some rock or sea salt in your bath to cleanse and ground. Stop forcing what should not be forced!

Also, get along to the doc and make sure it's not something physical.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Master
Yes Dawn... By pushing the third eye you've slipped into an energy imbalance, but it can be corrected by softening and spreading out your energies.

My suggestion is simple:

* Direct your attention down away from your head and through your body into your lower belly, below your navel.
* Breathe deeply but gently there and relax into your inner body feeling.

Keep going with this as long as you need to... then use it other times for releasing, relaxing and balancing yourself.

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Okay - stop what you are doing immediately, use visualisation to place a huge STOP sign in your head and close down, completely. Ground yourself. Use some rock or sea salt in your bath to cleanse and ground. Stop forcing what should not be forced!

Also, get along to the doc and make sure it's not something physical.

Thank you Enya. I am sure it's not nothing physical, but I am completely slowing down at this point and stopping.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes Dawn... By pushing the third eye you've slipped into an energy imbalance, but it can be corrected by softening and spreading out your energies.

My suggestion is simple:

* Direct your attention down away from your head and through your body into your lower belly, below your navel.
* Breathe deeply but gently there and relax into your inner body feeling.

Keep going with this as long as you need to... then use it other times for releasing, relaxing and balancing yourself.

Xan
Thank you Xan.

Is it better to shut down or do what you've said, or maybe both?

Can anyone give me some good grounding tips?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
No, Dawn... I would not shut it down because that would probably just create another imbalance. Just ease up a little on the third eye focus. These things go better when we allow rather than try to manipulate them (like everything in life, really).

Breathing in your belly is very grounding in itself. You can also walk on the earth barefooted, rub your legs and feet with your hands (especially after meditating), eat root vegetables, dig in your garden, hug a tree... and use your intuition for other ways just for You.

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
No, Dawn... I would not shut it down because that would probably just create another imbalance. Just ease up a little on the third eye focus. These things go better when we allow rather than try to manipulate them (like everything in life, really).

Breathing in your belly is very grounding in itself. You can also walk on the earth barefooted, rub your legs and feet with your hands (especially after meditating), eat root vegetables, dig in your garden, hug a tree... and use your intuition for other ways just for You.

Xan
Thanks so much! I'll will let you know how it goes
Old 05-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Master
Yes, please do.

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Guide
Okay, fell asleep breathing into my belly and visualizing energy evenly dispersing from my third eye into the rest of my body. Just sort of evenly distributed it, that's the best way I have of describing it. Fell asleep, had a bunch of dreams like I usually do, and woke up with NO PAIN. Yay!

Been up for almost 2 hours and still no pain. Feels so good too.

Thank u for your help!!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Master
ahhh... very good, Dawn.

I hope you consider making belly breathing a regular practice of even a habit. There are many benefits.

Xan