Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Help a broken-hearted single guy out!

Hello,

Since I’m an amateur when it comes to Tarot, I am looking for some help to interpret the cards I have drawn. By the way, English is not my mother tongue so I apologize in advance !

I’ve been single for a very (VERY) long time and it makes me a little bit depressed... so I chose a “looking for love” spread hoping to see clearer about my current love situation :

1. Why haven’t you yet found your partner - 5 OF PENTACLES
2. How can you overcome the obstacles expressed in the first card - PAGE OF SWORDS
3. What can you do to find your partner - 5 OF CUPS
4. Who would be the right person for you - 7 OF CUPS
5. Where you’ll find your partner - 8 OF CUPS
6. When you’ll find your partner - THE STAR
7. A message from any Spirit wanting to help you looking for love -
10 OF SWORDS

I don’t think that is the most optimistic draw I’ve had. I think it’s mostly about the fact that I have high expectations and that I can easily be fooled by illusions but I’m still really confused, especially about the cards (2)(4) and (7).
What are your thoughts on this draw ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you very much, sending positive vibes your way
Old 12-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerzad
Hello,

Since I’m an amateur when it comes to Tarot, I am looking for some help to interpret the cards I have drawn. By the way, English is not my mother tongue so I apologize in advance !

I’ve been single for a very (VERY) long time and it makes me a little bit depressed... so I chose a “looking for love” spread hoping to see clearer about my current love situation :

1. Why haven’t you yet found your partner - 5 OF PENTACLES
2. How can you overcome the obstacles expressed in the first card - PAGE OF SWORDS
3. What can you do to find your partner - 5 OF CUPS
4. Who would be the right person for you - 7 OF CUPS
5. Where you’ll find your partner - 8 OF CUPS
6. When you’ll find your partner - THE STAR
7. A message from any Spirit wanting to help you looking for love -
10 OF SWORDS

I don’t think that is the most optimistic draw I’ve had. I think it’s mostly about the fact that I have high expectations and that I can easily be fooled by illusions but I’m still really confused, especially about the cards (2)(4) and (7).
What are your thoughts on this draw ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you very much, sending positive vibes your way

Your English is very good!

I don't think your spread is as pessimistic as you think. I'll run through a few thoughts, though I'm no expert, so make of them what you will.

Why haven't you yet found your partner - 5 of Pentacles. 5's always signify change in the Tarot, and this card to me speaks of you missing opportunities, feeling lonely and isolated and generally disconnected from life. It seems that your inner loneliness is affecting your ability to see new opportunities and an inner change is needed from you to enable you to be more open to possibilities. When we are feeling low, depressed, lonely, etc, this tends to mirror onto others and repels rather than attracts. Therefore, I think a change of attitude is needed.

How can you overcome the obstacles expressed in the first card - as the first card indicates that change is required, the Page of Swords talks about needing to be more realistic. You may be dreaming about what you want but not doing enough to actually achieve it. The Page of Swords is high up in the clouds, you need to be more grounded and realistic and be prepared to mentally examine where the problem lies. In other words, get your head out of the clouds.

What can you do to find your partner - this is another 5, which talks of change being required. In the 5 of Cups, the man has cut himself off from the flow of life because he's so consumed by what he perceives as missed opportunities (the 3 overturned cups). He's feeling separate from life and needs to make some conscious changes, and realise that there are opportunities (the 2 upright cups), if he'll only change his attitude, as his emotional state is acting like a barrier. You need to learn how to be alone without being lonely and be happy with that. Only when you can feel better within yourself, will you be able to attract.

Who would be the right person for you - the 7 of Cups to me in this instance indicates someone who knows their own identity, knows what they want from life and makes the most of opportunities when they present themselves. I don't really think this question is particularly helpful to you, you need to concentrate on yourself before worrying about who would be the right person. This question isn't going to help much inasfar as actually finding the right person, when the time is right, they will come regardless, so I wouldn't worry too much about this card myself.

Where you'll find your partner - in this card we have someone who is walking away from what they currently have, in search of something better. They are physically searching. So you need to make the effort to explore possibilities and opportunities. Also being an 8 (Strength card), indicates that you need to have the courage to actually move from your comfort zone, find a better perspective. This could be in the form of doing courses, taking up new hobbies, travel, bike riding, whatever. The point is, what you've been doing hasn't been working so you need to up the ante and start actively searching in ways you haven't done previously. A change of direction and perspective is needed.

When you'll find your partner - this card talks about having faith in yourself and in the possibilities life has to offer. It also indicates that healing is needed, a type of inner healing. Once again the 8 stars point to Strength, the need to heal yourself inside, to have the strength to make necessary changes and know that tomorrow will be better and have the faith that circumstances will change. Once you learn to be more accepting and happier in yourself, opportunities will start to present themselves to you. Have faith.

And finally a message from spirit wanting to help you looking for love - once again, this card is talking about change. It's indicating that you've reached the lowest point and that new and better opportunities will follow if you allow change to take place. You need to let go of destructive beliefs, stop doing what you have been doing and embrace the new day (so to speak). Your beliefs are what carry you, they take you wherever you think you can go. So once again, you need to examine your general thoughts and attitudes and make the necessary changes before opportunities will present themselves.

I don't usually give interpretations of other's cards, as I find it's too suggestive and the person who pulled the cards has a better understanding. So I may be way off, but I hope there may be some points which help you.

There are a few far better and more experienced readers on the forum than I, so they may well help to point you in the right direction.

All the best
Old 12-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Well, I don't know about the who & where... but looking at the other cards...
1: lack of faith, maybe fear of abandonment or rejection. In any case, a negative outlook. Glass is half empty, not half full.

2: Believe in yourself, you can make steps towards that by finding out what it is you want and need, so in that sense creating boundaries.

3: Letting go of negative emotions, stop focusing on what's missing (glass is half empty kind of attitude).When you're overly focused on that you aren't attracting positive people, and you might not even see him when he turns up (cos you're zoomed into those cups)

6: The Star, when you are more balanced on the inside so you can trust more.

7: Stop stabbing yourself in the back with negative / limiting beliefs. See that it isn't all that bad, the sun is rising again in the background. It will take time to change such beliefs and thought processes, but you'll get there if you're motivated and willing enough to do this.

In short, turn things around from focusing on what's not there, what you don't have (what you think you don't have), and look at what you do have, what you have got to offer. Get clear what it is you want so you have boundaries. When you're (sort of) there, you can start taking action to find this Mr Right.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Your English is very good!

I don't think your spread is as pessimistic as you think. I'll run through a few thoughts, though I'm no expert, so make of them what you will.

Why haven't you yet found your partner - 5 of Pentacles. 5's always signify change in the Tarot, and this card to me speaks of you missing opportunities, feeling lonely and isolated and generally disconnected from life. It seems that your inner loneliness is affecting your ability to see new opportunities and an inner change is needed from you to enable you to be more open to possibilities. When we are feeling low, depressed, lonely, etc, this tends to mirror onto others and repels rather than attracts. Therefore, I think a change of attitude is needed.

How can you overcome the obstacles expressed in the first card - as the first card indicates that change is required, the Page of Swords talks about needing to be more realistic. You may be dreaming about what you want but not doing enough to actually achieve it. The Page of Swords is high up in the clouds, you need to be more grounded and realistic and be prepared to mentally examine where the problem lies. In other words, get your head out of the clouds.

What can you do to find your partner - this is another 5, which talks of change being required. In the 5 of Cups, the man has cut himself off from the flow of life because he's so consumed by what he perceives as missed opportunities (the 3 overturned cups). He's feeling separate from life and needs to make some conscious changes, and realise that there are opportunities (the 2 upright cups), if he'll only change his attitude, as his emotional state is acting like a barrier. You need to learn how to be alone without being lonely and be happy with that. Only when you can feel better within yourself, will you be able to attract.

Who would be the right person for you - the 7 of Cups to me in this instance indicates someone who knows their own identity, knows what they want from life and makes the most of opportunities when they present themselves. I don't really think this question is particularly helpful to you, you need to concentrate on yourself before worrying about who would be the right person. This question isn't going to help much inasfar as actually finding the right person, when the time is right, they will come regardless, so I wouldn't worry too much about this card myself.

Where you'll find your partner - in this card we have someone who is walking away from what they currently have, in search of something better. They are physically searching. So you need to make the effort to explore possibilities and opportunities. Also being an 8 (Strength card), indicates that you need to have the courage to actually move from your comfort zone, find a better perspective. This could be in the form of doing courses, taking up new hobbies, travel, bike riding, whatever. The point is, what you've been doing hasn't been working so you need to up the ante and start actively searching in ways you haven't done previously. A change of direction and perspective is needed.

When you'll find your partner - this card talks about having faith in yourself and in the possibilities life has to offer. It also indicates that healing is needed, a type of inner healing. Once again the 8 stars point to Strength, the need to heal yourself inside, to have the strength to make necessary changes and know that tomorrow will be better and have the faith that circumstances will change. Once you learn to be more accepting and happier in yourself, opportunities will start to present themselves to you. Have faith.

And finally a message from spirit wanting to help you looking for love - once again, this card is talking about change. It's indicating that you've reached the lowest point and that new and better opportunities will follow if you allow change to take place. You need to let go of destructive beliefs, stop doing what you have been doing and embrace the new day (so to speak). Your beliefs are what carry you, they take you wherever you think you can go. So once again, you need to examine your general thoughts and attitudes and make the necessary changes before opportunities will present themselves.

I don't usually give interpretations of other's cards, as I find it's too suggestive and the person who pulled the cards has a better understanding. So I may be way off, but I hope there may be some points which help you.

There are a few far better and more experienced readers on the forum than I, so they may well help to point you in the right direction.

All the best

Thank you so much for your interpretation ! It speaks to me on so many levels
Old 13-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, I don't know about the who & where... but looking at the other cards...
1: lack of faith, maybe fear of abandonment or rejection. In any case, a negative outlook. Glass is half empty, not half full.

2: Believe in yourself, you can make steps towards that by finding out what it is you want and need, so in that sense creating boundaries.

3: Letting go of negative emotions, stop focusing on what's missing (glass is half empty kind of attitude).When you're overly focused on that you aren't attracting positive people, and you might not even see him when he turns up (cos you're zoomed into those cups)

6: The Star, when you are more balanced on the inside so you can trust more.

7: Stop stabbing yourself in the back with negative / limiting beliefs. See that it isn't all that bad, the sun is rising again in the background. It will take time to change such beliefs and thought processes, but you'll get there if you're motivated and willing enough to do this.

In short, turn things around from focusing on what's not there, what you don't have (what you think you don't have), and look at what you do have, what you have got to offer. Get clear what it is you want so you have boundaries. When you're (sort of) there, you can start taking action to find this Mr Right.

Thank you so much for spreading a light of hope and positivity I needed it !!!