Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Request for Support OR Reading

Hello!

I'm learning to do tarot readings for myself to help with some very-much-needed guidance and very happy that the cards often seem dynamically responsive and seem to be spelling out clear messages for me.

I do, however, have some complications going on and want to be sure I'm reading correctly since I'm making some big moves thanks to what mostly feels like certain, clear guidance (I have the instinct I'm actually allowed to use it for this purpose right now, having asked for some very big help with some very big challenges).

Strong energies seem to be helping out, but I'd really appreciate it if someone would do a tarot reading or intuitive check for me on this topic? Am I sometimes "switched" / "reverse polarity"? If yes, is it easy for me to tell when this happens? (think I had one pull recently where I was in a swirl and nothing looked right or made sense, while with most of them, I "feel" light and clear.

Other than checking for reverse polarity, Mostly ... I want to check for interference of negative energies, the possibility that they might be giving me wrong answers to lead me off course, even while making the readings seem crisp and clear. (This is an actual issue in my life right now in a big way, though I'm using all practical courses of protection and positivity, etc. - it just seems to be something that's here for a while and I'm trusting it will pass after I've learned what's needed). In fact, the negatives can cause very positive feelings, so I don't want to be led astray by having a positive "feeling" if it's just a confusion or smoke screen. It's also possible they are "negative", yet giving accurate information (loooong story) - and even that would be helpful to know. I understand it’d be very unlikely and unusual for negative energies to affect a tarot reading in this way, yet I have an extremely unusual situation, so this is definitely possible (typical clearings, protections, cord cuttings don't make a difference).

Is there anyone who would be willing to do card reading (or any type of reading / intuitive check) on ... whether its safe for me to trust my own tarot readings for myself? I'd be glad to answer any follow-up questions. Just in case anyone very, very wise is possibly interested in helping me to tackle some of the broader problems I alluded to, that'd be even more amazing, but for a long time I tried getting support on this issue without much effect, so at least up to this point, I've been meant to just hang in there with it). Even getting a double check on my tarot readings would be great.

Thank you!
Old 25-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Paints,

Welcome to the forum! We have a Practice tarot section in our members only area, you just need 2 weeks and 25 posts to unlock and gain access it. Once you gain access to this area, you can make your own practice thread.

In the meantime, you cam practice on the game threads of this section created by members, for example this one requires feedback. Practice is always perfect.

Clover
Old 26-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by paints
Hello!

I'm learning to do tarot readings for myself to help with some very-much-needed guidance and very happy that the cards often seem dynamically responsive and seem to be spelling out clear messages for me.

I do, however, have some complications going on and want to be sure I'm reading correctly since I'm making some big moves thanks to what mostly feels like certain, clear guidance (I have the instinct I'm actually allowed to use it for this purpose right now, having asked for some very big help with some very big challenges).

Strong energies seem to be helping out, but I'd really appreciate it if someone would do a tarot reading or intuitive check for me on this topic? Am I sometimes "switched" / "reverse polarity"? If yes, is it easy for me to tell when this happens? (think I had one pull recently where I was in a swirl and nothing looked right or made sense, while with most of them, I "feel" light and clear.

Other than checking for reverse polarity, Mostly ... I want to check for interference of negative energies, the possibility that they might be giving me wrong answers to lead me off course, even while making the readings seem crisp and clear. (This is an actual issue in my life right now in a big way, though I'm using all practical courses of protection and positivity, etc. - it just seems to be something that's here for a while and I'm trusting it will pass after I've learned what's needed). In fact, the negatives can cause very positive feelings, so I don't want to be led astray by having a positive "feeling" if it's just a confusion or smoke screen. It's also possible they are "negative", yet giving accurate information (loooong story) - and even that would be helpful to know. I understand it’d be very unlikely and unusual for negative energies to affect a tarot reading in this way, yet I have an extremely unusual situation, so this is definitely possible (typical clearings, protections, cord cuttings don't make a difference).

Is there anyone who would be willing to do card reading (or any type of reading / intuitive check) on ... whether its safe for me to trust my own tarot readings for myself? I'd be glad to answer any follow-up questions. Just in case anyone very, very wise is possibly interested in helping me to tackle some of the broader problems I alluded to, that'd be even more amazing, but for a long time I tried getting support on this issue without much effect, so at least up to this point, I've been meant to just hang in there with it). Even getting a double check on my tarot readings would be great.

Thank you!

Hi Paints !
So i asked the cards for you ;
"whether its safe for me to trust my own tarot readings for myself? "
The Magician- Now from my studies, the Magician is a professional (you as a reader of Tarot) and professional has much knowledge about a particular subject matter and feel content with it. In my view I would say, yes, you have or will have the power and knowledge trust your known readings!
Old 27-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks!

Roses,

Thanks for the double-check!