Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Any one know anything of necromancers?

Are they all dark or are there good ones?

What are all their practices?

Has the word changed meaning over the ages?

I have done some research, but find mostly references to video games.

God is a necromancer. Jesus is good. Case closed.

LOL
Old 13-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Ive seen a couple of Stephen King movies, and recall news when he was hit by vehicle while walking on road in Maine{?}.

I like reading mysterys ecx Tony Hillerman, but some psychological thrillers are just to much for me. Exc years ago I read a Stephen King or Dean Koontz book with wierd sci-fi{ out of ordinary } like dog. I found book sort of interesing.

Then I tried a Dean Koontz book called "A Bad Place", and after a few pages or first chapter, I through the book in my firewood stove. I thought, this book really is a bad place, and I just didnt want to run my consciousness through the awful muck, at least at that time.,

Maybe at some other time it may have not seemed liked such a bad place.

Anyway I enjoyed the last ALien "Prometheus", gruesome as they all are and now I hear the next one is out or coming out before long. The lead actress may not be in this one, but the hansome blond hair android is, or so IVe read.

Oh yeah, "World of Z" with brad Pitt was the only zombie movie I cared to watch and watch twice now.

I did watch the original night of walking dead in 60's or 70's.

r6

Stay away from Clive Barker books. The way he writes is so descriptive that you no longer see the words when you are reading. It is such vivid reading and scary too. I have seen the alien movies, the ones you talk about. I haven't seen world of z. I will have to check it out. I like the spoof movie Shaun of the Dead as far as Zombie movies go.

I have all of Isaac Asimov's books. He has a lot of good books.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
God is a necromancer. Jesus is good. Case closed.

LOL

Succinct answer, I love it.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
Necromancy is one of the most dangerous magick practices. Magicians more likely do evokations of demons than ghosts of the dead people, see Calviculae Salomonis for example.

yea, the key of solomon.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

I have read one or two of his some years ago. Yes do watch "World of Z" with Brand Pitt. A differrent twist to zomebie movies, or so I read.

I like all of the scary movies spoof and all spoofs in general. Ex Fatal Instinct, Spaceballs, Airplane, Clue, Mockin-jay, adn those I cant recall.

Yeah I Robot is a classic. The original Foundation triology was good but did not care for the 4th and 5th sequels boring.

Enjoyed the 'Unddedrworld" series also Lycan vs Vampires.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Stay away from Clive Barker books. The way he writes is so descriptive that you no longer see the words when you are reading. It is such vivid reading and scary too. I have seen the alien movies, the ones you talk about. I haven't seen world of z. I will have to check it out. I like the spoof movie Shaun of the Dead as far as Zombie movies go.

I have all of Isaac Asimov's books. He has a lot of good books.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 14-09-2017, 05:47 AM
Guide

World War Z was filmed in my home city, it was really weird to watch as they turned my city into NYC, putting up road signs, shipping over yellow taxi's and all sort of other American cars, apparently it was cheaper to do this than to film in America!

Was great to be a part of something like that, I think I watched the movie once, pointing out all the buildings I recognised.

Never watched it again though, not really my kind of movie.

Anyway how'd this turn into a movie thread?
Old 14-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Shivatar, you gave me good laugh. Love it!

Gracey, I've been thinking long and hard how to put this into words that would benefit you, and I, us both. Especially since English is far from my mother-tongue. Words can be deceiving so forgive me if I manage to say something silly. This is my best try with all respect.

If one claim ones faith, and owns ones choices, past, present and future, taking all responsibilities of ones deeds and thoughts, there is little left for the entities to offer you. If one finds a place without want, without tension of thought and of heart and acts from that place, there is little for the entities to offer. If one lives from freedom of choice and gives that same freedom to others, there is little for the entities to offer or tempt you with.

You clearly are a woman of faith. If you have the courage to stay honest to yourself you will find your way on your new path. Truthful heart finds sincere help and honest answers in times of need. We are all seekers on our winding paths. Sometimes we go astray to see the light, and those are the moments when we truly learn.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Necro = Dead Corpse Ergo......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Anyway how'd this turn into a movie thread?

Necro = dead corpse ergo Zomebie movies, Rid**** necromonger movies, Underworld{ Lycans and Vampire } movies.

The dead/necro are amongest. There is several buried across the street from me. It is called a cemetary. I think there was even a movie title Cemetery. I never saw it. I'm sure it was a 'dead-end' movie tho.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 15-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skogsdotter

Gracey, I've been thinking long and hard how to put this into words that would benefit you, and I, us both. Especially since English is far from my mother-tongue. Words can be deceiving so forgive me if I manage to say something silly. This is my best try with all respect.

If one claim ones faith, and owns ones choices, past, present and future, taking all responsibilities of ones deeds and thoughts, there is little left for the entities to offer you. If one finds a place without want, without tension of thought and of heart and acts from that place, there is little for the entities to offer. If one lives from freedom of choice and gives that same freedom to others, there is little for the entities to offer or tempt you with.

You clearly are a woman of faith. If you have the courage to stay honest to yourself you will find your way on your new path. Truthful heart finds sincere help and honest answers in times of need. We are all seekers on our winding paths. Sometimes we go astray to see the light, and those are the moments when we truly learn.

Wise and well said.