Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

Bunny a HUGE step in manifesting

The thing that has brought the most dramatic shifts and quickest manifestations into my life is recognizing my self worth. I noticed that I was doing all of the visualizations and meditations...etc, but the thing that set things into motion for me was giving up trying to please everyone else. I gave up on getting anyone else's approval and looked only to myself. Im still mastering this feeling of autonomy. I think when you truly love yourself and you only answer to yourself it concentrates your point of attraction in YOUR needs. I think a lot of times when we undervalue ourselves we spread out what we are attracting among the people around us to try to please them and we aren't getting what we want. We may know what we want, but we are focused on everyone else's selfish needs and thats what we get. We get more demands from others, we get the bad end of a good deal, we get to be the responsible, hard working employees for very little pay. We have strong beliefs about the good that others deserve, but not about the good that we deserve.

My main aim here was really to ask: what insights on self love and respect do you guys have on manifesting your desires? How does being your own boss in life change things for you?
Old 08-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
The thing that has brought the most dramatic shifts and quickest
manifestations into my life is recognizing my self worth.

I think when you truly love yourself and you only answer to yourself it concentrates
your point of attraction in YOUR needs.

My main aim here was really to ask:
(1.) What insights on self love and respect do you guys have on
manifesting your desires?
(2.) How does being your own boss in life change things for you?
Excellent, auroragirl !!

Insights on self love and respect, ok...my strong feeling is this and some may not agree...
But, I will say this, if they don't I would ask ...How is that workin' for you?
Because every single minute thing in my life for years works.
That includes, love, finances, health, emotions and if they don't
I know why; my block, my creation...as far as the topic 'manifesting' and
your question #2, ....they are intertwined.

You have to know who you are. Oh my God, this is the most important thing in life!

But, no one can tell you and you can't realize it by reading.
Somehow you must know you are an extension, part of and are an individualized aspect of God, the Godhead,
the Source, the All That Is, The Only One, the Father,
the Divine Creator.

Man has been given, or simply is, a co-creator/creator himself.
This is an impersonal reality...just as the Sun shines on a criminal and a saint...
it simply ''is''.

Knowing this alone, creates such joy, power, confidence...self love?
You love everything.
You see everything for what it 'is'.
There really is Only One and
when you realize that, you act like that.

There is no ''trying '' to manifest...you simply know such and such will happen.
There is no more mystery to life...an understanding of what
you put into your subconscious mind comes out for you to see in front of you.

All of this is part of our unfolding...my interest is not in 'manifesting' per se
as someone questioned me about once here...it is in becoming or
being all that we are meant to be.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Good for you, aurora. [high five].

Miss H, always nice to read your insights.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Knower

Good job. Investing in yourself is where we build the energy for manifestation. Really, we actually purchase manifestation.
Do for you not for anyone else; to be proud of yourself.
Hold yourself accountable to standards, but your standards.
That way you are empowered by what you do no matter what.