Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Pathfinder

New Taipei City

I like to share with all of you guys now I read in my brother's list of destination for best travelling point of view. I want to know something new and informative about New Taipei City. I hope so I will great new and quick post from here by your sides.
Reply me about New Taipei City,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 23-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I am only come to know about the attractions names of New Taipei City. Which I am going to share with you.
Tamsui Old Street
Lin Family Mansion and Garden
Far Eastern Hospital Station
Fort San Domingo
Old 23-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Sad1403, You have shared really a great list of the New Taipei City. It is a new kind of destination for me. I have noted these names and will say these are the best places to see in this city. At this time, I am going to Overnight tour in Yellowstone. After coming back, I will make a plan to go there soon.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Seeker

Sad1403, I would like to say that buddy you have shared such a nice names of attractions New Taipei City with all of us. I have never visited this in my life and have no idea about that too. I will be there soon. Hope so come back with peasant memories.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:20 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, you have shared here really nice attractions names with all of us, But now I like to say that New Taipei City has mnay attractions, Its Lin Family Mansion and Garden attraction is good for travelling point of view. I want to say that now I will like to go there soon for having fun. So Whats your idea about New Taipei City this attraction?
Old 18-02-2017, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Well, the above-shared information about New Taipei City is quite enough for me as well as for all those travel freaks too who have no idea about this city. NOW I would like to make a move towards this city in my first leisure. I will go there with my mates and will visit the popular attractions there. Hopefully it will be a great experience of mine.
Old 23-08-2017, 05:29 AM
Newbie ;)

New Taipei City is the very best destination for traveling lover and visitors, Last year I went there with my brother. I and my brother most enjoyed this place. During my tour, I captured this place views.